The last

Letters to heaven

 

 

Scribbling on the paper, writing letters till words are formed, that’s what I’m doing right now—making a letter to God, hoping that he might grant this selfish wish of mine. I know he’s no santa, not even a fairy godmother but, I was just hoping that maybe… just maybe, he’ll grant this wish. The wish of meeting my first love again.

Lee Eunhyuk is my first love. I met him on a cold winter night. With his platinum white hair and milky skin, I got myself to an irresistible addiction. He’s my addiction. He’s my all. He became a friend of mine, we shared laughter and sometimes pain. I’ve always hated winter before, but Eunhyuk changed everything. We always meet at the playground then go somewhere and fun afterwards. But… There was a time that I’ve waited for hours for him. Sad to say, I didn’t see even a tiny trace of him. For years, I’ve always waited for winter, hoping and looking forward for him to comeback. On the cold metal swings, I settled myself for hours, waiting for a blonde creature to come and wave with a smile at me. As I grew old and tired, I accepted the fact that waiting might not be the way to have him back.

It has been 15 years since I last saw him. I was 5 years old back then, but I remembered every moment with him as if it happened just an hour ago. The happiness, the love I felt for him… the pain his disappearance gave me. Anyhow, I got myself a girlfriend. Her name is Son Eunseo. She’s the daughter of the founder of Son group of companies. Being the heir of Lee Corporation, I was arranged to be married with Eunseo. We’re still at the dating stage and I know it’s really hard for her since, she’s still a college student. I don’t feel anything for her. Err, well I quite feel something for her. Don’t worry, it’s just pity and pure awkwardness. I can’t even have a nice conversation with her. She always tried to talk with me like couples do, but we end up being silent till the end of the date.

Few months past that way, something weirdly grew on me, I came to like Eunseo. She’s trying her best to deal with a cold hearted person like me, and I appreciate it. As an older brother, I talked to her and cleared all the things up. “I’m sorry but I want to marry someone else.” I told her. Eunseo, with a bright gleaming light shining on her eyes, smiled at me. “I’ll be very happy if oppa will marry the one he really loves.” She said while hugging me. I patted her back and kissed her forehead. I’m sorry for you Eunseo. I know how much she loves me so I ended everything before it gets worst. After that, Eunseo told her father that she wants to marry someone else, so our marriage was cancelled. I sighed in relief when I got to know of that news. Finally, I’ll be free for a moment. I don’t have to act anymore.

Every week, I write a letter to God and leave it in a postbox near the playground. That postbox was old, and it was believed that, if you want to write something to God, just put your letter there and it will be sent to God. I’m such a kid (haha). Should I write a letter and send it there every day? No? Oh yeah, the Gods might punish me for pestering them with my selfish mails, so yeah, one letter a week will do.

I made my way to the post box and shoot my letter on its tiny opening and prayed. I took a step back and smiled, my99th letter was sent.

--

“Thank you for taking care of me Mr. Lee, I hoping for the continuous success of the company in your hands.” My secretary Sunny said. “Won’t you give your boss a hug before you go?” I with a smirk on my face. Keep calm, I don’t like her intimately, this is just a brother-to-sister relationship. Sunny shyly hugged me. “I’ll miss you oppa!” She said after pulling herself from our hug. “Then why are you resigning?!” We both laughed for a while. She then bid her goodbye and walked out of my office. *sighs* I’ll be alone for a week here in my office, since dad told me that he’d be the one to get a new secretary for me, I know it will take him half of his life to find one. Dad is such a perfectionist, he wants everything to be prim and proper, bright and extravagant, light and white, dark and black. Well, I don’t want to interfere with his decisions, ‘coz he’s made of pure evilness. He’ll make everything go his way, throw my ideas like a piece of trash or he’ll do something worse than that. All I have to do is agree. Nothing more, Nothing less.

*knock-knock*

“It’s open.” I yelled while reading the new files on top of the table. “Donghae.” I quickly glanced at the person near the door. “Dad.” I stood up and offered him a seat but he ignored my action. Instead, he pulled someone beside him. “This is Lee Hyukjae.” Dad said. I turned to the raid haired guy wearing a white long sleeves and slim fit pants. “Good Morning Mr. Lee. Nice meeting you.” He bowed 90 degrees. “Nice meeting you to Mr. Lee Hyukjae.” I said as I offered my hand for a handshake. He hesitantly took my hand and shook it.

“What’s up dad?” I glanced back to my dad who’s smirking for the whole time. “He’ll be your new secretary.” I was shocked with what he said. Well, my past secretaries were all girls and the fact that he got a new secretary for me in just a short period of time was quite shocking. “For real??” I asked, hoping that dad will laugh out loud and say words like, ‘joke!’, ‘I got you there!’ or ‘just kidding!’ but no, he just nodded with a touch of excitement and amusement on his face. Why? Is there anything about this guy? Or is there anything about me? Well, my parents known that I am a bi. Is he playing at me then?? What the ?!

“I got to go now. Donghae, Take care of Hyukjae-ssi and Hyukjae-ssi please take care of my son for me. Arrasso?” *S I L E N C E* “Okay! Let’s fighting!” dad said as he walked out of the room like a big idiot.

The door slammed close, leaving me and Hyukjae alone in the room. “Ermm..” I looked at Hyukjae, whose playing his fingers that time. I went back to my chair and gave him some files. “Help me.” I said and smiled. I don’t know but, this person somewhat reminds me of Eunhyuk. It’s just that Hyukjae’s hair is red. I shrugged off all my thoughts and went back to reading the files again.

End of POV

 

It’s really nice to see him again. Knowing that he’s fine, that he’s doing well while I’m away, I’m very happy. Donghae doesn’t know this but his dad and I contact each other from time to time. Mr. Lee has always been talking with me on the phone or chatting with me saying that Donghae is still waiting for me and he’ll be. He begged me for many times that I can’t count anymore, he wants me to go back and meet Donghae again but I was so busy with my studies in the states and I don’t have any time to go back to Korea. So I promised that after my graduation, I’ll be going back. And… here I am right now, working with Donghae. I giggled inwardly when I saw Donghae frowning. How cute, just like our little playmate before.

I stood up and offered Donghae a pack of chocolate milk (I brought his favorite brand with me~). He stared at the chocolate milk on my hand and glanced back at me. Observing his shocked expression, I know he got the hint. “You like strawberries?” He said as he put the papers he’s holding down to his table.  “No.” I replied. “I love them.” I continued and smiled. He then grabbed the chocolate milk I was holding and muttered thanks. I went back to my table and enjoyed the strawberry milk, of course, I was also enjoying the stare I’m receiving from my boss. Hihi.

--

A year passed like a normal year for everyone, but for me… It’s the best year I had after 15 years. I wish Donghae also enjoyed the year working with me. We became close, so close that we end up dating each other. But still, Donghae still don’t know who I really am. I think I should keep it this way. Just let it be this way… I’ll take care of him, so don’t worry hyung.

Donghae brought me to a playground. I smiled when I remembered the place. This place was the very same place where he first met Donghae 16 years ago. Everything was not the same anymore, things change and people do. He brought me to the swing, telling me that he’ll just do something and wait for him. I nodded and walked around, the slides, the seesaws, the trees, the sand, this place, did you miss me? I missed you all.

End of POV

 

The post box opened with a letter inside it. A man picked the letter and closed the post box. He sat himself on a bench and opened the letter.

Dear God,

                I’m sorry for giving you selfish letters full of my wish every week. I thought you got angry with me but I’m really happy you’re not. This letter is my 100th letter to you. I just want you to know that… I finally found him. I found the one I’ll be exchanging vows with. You didn’t give Eunhyuk back but, you gave me someone else in return. *smiles* Thank you for helping me.Thank you for granting my wish(?). Thank you for being there for me. I owe you so much. I just want you to know that I might not be writing a letter to you anymore. I hope you’ll be happy ‘coz I won’t be pestering you anymore. Haha XD.

                By the way, I’m gonna be proposing to him tonight. Please help me succeed :) thank you again for everything.

                                                                                                                                Your forever son, Donghae.

 

The blonde man smiled in happiness. “Finally, I can have my peace. I hope you’ll take care of him Hyukjae.” The man stood up and walked. He slowly faded to the wind leaving no trace of existence.

 

_______________________________

 

*Flashback*

 

Hyukjae is Eunhyuk’s twin brother. The moment Eunhyuk met Donghae, he was already suffering from leukemia. Due to his body’s weakness, he can’t meet Donghae anymore so, he begged his younger twin to meet Donghae and act like him. Hyukjae agreed to it and meet Donghae at the park later that day. With just a snap, Hyukjae realized why Eunhyuk came to love Donghae. He was overwhelmed that he met Donghae and he’s looking forward to meet him again. But the next morning, his hyung passed away. The doctor said that his body can’t take it anymore. Hyukjae and his parents migrated to the states after the incident and for 15 years they didn’t go back to Korea.

One day, a man called him. He was Mr. Lee, Hyukjae found out that he was Donghae’s father. The man always contacts him, asking him to go back to Korea but Hyukjae had always declined. Not really because of his studies but, he’s afraid of what might happen. After years of begging, Hyukjae finally said yes to Mr. Lee. The man was very happy that he even asked Donghae’s secretary to resign and offered her a better job out of their country.

*end of flashback*

---

 

“Donghae!!! Move your here!!!” the pregnant man yelled out loud. “I’ll be there baby!” The other shouted while running his way to the distressed man. “What can I do for you baby?” Donghae asked while still panting. “Get me strawberries.” Hyukjae commanded. “bb-B-but—“ Donghae was cut off buy Hyukjae’s yelling. “NO BUTS!”

“Alright! I’m off now baby!” Donghae said as he sprinted his way to the convenient store. He doesn’t want his wife to go all angry again.

Hyukjae pulled a box hidden under his bunch of clothes. “Letter 89.” He red and smiled. “Another cute letter from your father.” He chuckled while caressing his stomach.

 

-Fin-

-----

 

“YAY! Finally! I’m done!” The man with blonde hair exclaimed. He stretched his body and stood up to get a cup of strawberry milk. Just then, a pair of thin lips landed on his that made him smile. “You’re really cute my baby.” The brunette head said. “I know!” The other exclaimed as he pulled the latter for another kiss.

“Yah! You two. We’re still here. Just do that after we go out.” The man with dimples said teasingly. While the other 10 men agreed at his back. “Can you go out now? I just want to make out with my baby right now!” The brunette said. The rest of the members snorted and laughed. “We’ll be Donghae! Just make sure Eunhyuk can still dance after.” The slightly curly haired man behind spoke.

When the 11 men were gone the two boys made their way to the room. Sound of moans and slapping skin echoed all around the room. Donghae is ing Eunhyuk senselessly on the bed. While me, your authornim. Published the fanfic Eunhyuk made. ^^

By the way, he said that he’s hoping that everyone will like his first collab fanfic with me. :D

 

~fin~

____________________________________________________________________________

This story waas one of my hanging oneshot D: Sorry for this pointless shot *bows* 

LIVE. LOVE. BELIEVE. COMMENT ^^ HAHA <3