PSY8

Pictures, Sunset and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Lunch time, Jimin and the others are in the Cafeteria, eating their lunch.

 

While eating, they notice the affection that Minjeong and Minju are doing in front of them and it looks like their prediction that Minjeong is Minju's Fiancé is right. There's watching the two like some couple in the drama on the TV, having a sweet moments.

 

And there's two people at the table clenching their fists under the table while watching the two in front of them. 

 

"Wow, why are you so cute today, Minjeong?" Minju said and pinched Minjeong's cheeks and they forgot that their friends were with them sitting in front of them watching their affection or they forgot them with a purpose?

 

"You're cuter" Minjeong said while smiling widely

 

"You're cuter than me!" 

 

"No, you're the cutest" Minjeong said while shaking her head

 

"I'm not cute, I'm beautiful" Minjeong chuckled 

 

"Yes, you're so beautiful, that I want to kneel down to a goddess like you...." they both interrupted when they heard some fake coughs, both coming from Jimin and Yujin

 

"Can you two stop what you're doing? Aren't you ashamed? Many people are looking at you two" Jimin said and there's a slight irritation on her tone.

 

"What's wrong with what we're doing? We're just complimenting each other, right Jeongie?" Minjeong looked at her while Minju raised her eyebrow to Minjeong, asking her to answer her and Minjeong just nodded and smiled. And Jimin and the other one frowned and clenching their fist more while glaring at the two.

 

 

"You know, I know you are slowly killing Minju in brain of yours but don't kill her with your eyes right now, she might notice you" Someone whispered to Jimin's right ear and when she turned to her right she saw Ningning looking at her with a knowing smirk. 

 

Minjeong and Minju continue to be sweet and it is noticed by their other friends, that the two of them don't just treat each other as friends and one of them jaw clenching and disappointed and wants to confront her cousin with what she sees now.

 

 

"Holding hands, really?" Ryujin said and the others look at the Minjeong and Minju

 

"Why? is it bad to hold hands?" Minju asked and Ryujin shook her head and looked away. Minjeong let go of Minju's hand and look at Jimin.

 

"Jimin, get in my car" Minjeong said and Jimin looked at her with blank expression.

 

"No. I'll go with Yujin" Jimin plainly said and went to the passenger seat of Yujin's car without glancing at Minjeong.

 

 

 

 

Jimin sat on the bleacher in the gym, deep in thought. It's been a few days since she found out about Minju's Fiancé but she still doesn't know who.

 

She doesn't know why she feels heavy, is it because of the possibility that Minjeong is Minju's soon to be Fiancé/wife or because of Minju and Minjeong's closeness? or both? 

 

She thinks Minjeong and Minju are looks like a couple in how they treat each other, and her two eyes can see it. And when the day passed all Jimin felt was disappointment and jealousy

 

A weeks ago when she noticed that Minjeong was giving Minju more attention than her, her bestfriend, and it gives pain in her heart.

 

Jimin had known for a long time how she felt about Minjeong. Yes, she has a feeling for her bestfriend but she hid it because she didn't want Minjeong to be uncomfortable with her and that was one of the reasons she avoided Minjeong except for the reason that Minjeong forgot their Friendship Anniversary. She wanted to confess but she was led by the fear that Minjeong might not feel the same especially now that she and Minju are so close. 

 

Minjeong and her can no longer get to their spot to watch the sunset because whenever she asks her, Minju and her are always going somewhere. 

 

Minjeong has been on her mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter