PSY4

Pictures, Sunset and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjeong's Pov 

 

I am now walking home after i went to my dad's house.

 

I hate him so much, so so so much. I never thought Dad would do that to me. Mom didn't know that I was meeting Dad, and Mom couldn't know that and whatever Dad and I had talked about. 

 

My Mom and Dad divorced

 

 

 

At first I thought our family would be happy family like other families but when my mother and i found out that he had a daughter with another woman, We both very hurt and what's even more painful is that he still have an affair with Giselle Unnie's mother. And when Mom found out about it, our family was ruined. My friends knew nothing about that, they thought my Dad was busy with his business that's why he's not on our house. I didn’t tell them because I didn’t want them to feel sorry for me. 

 

That day, the day when i can't come with Jimin, Dad wanted me to go to his house to talk about something. When I arrived at his house, my half sister was there. And Dad talked to me about me going to college. He knew my dream was to study in California and be with other my cousin there. 

 

Actually, everything changed when my parents separated and I had another dream and that was to make my Mom happy and not leave her. I know Mom was very hurt by what happened so I decided to decline his offer and I chose to stay here for her. My mom is the most important person in my life and I love her so much like how much she loves me.

 

Same day, Giselle Unnie drove me home and we both talked. She apologized to me for what happened and she told me that I could approach her when I had a problem. I didn't answer but what just happened was that she hugged me and i hugged her back.

 

I planned to tell Jimin about what happened after that day but she's avoiding me. I don't know what makes her like that to me but I need her. I need her so much but she wasn't there when I needed her comfort. I made a way to talk to her several times because I need it but all she did was just hurt me just like Dad did. 

 

But I tried to talk to her again and approach her, but all what she did was yells at me and pushing me away and telling me not to approach her again. 

 

Our friends notice how distant and cold she is to me and they ask what happened but I can't answer, I can't open my mouth because there is no apparent reason. I always try to hide my tears when they ask about the two of us but by the time I can no longer cope myself I run to the rooftop, where I pour out all the pain I feel.

 

 

When Giselle Unnie picked me up to our University earlier, I know something will happen. And yeah, something really happened.

 

I know my friends confused when she picked me up and I know Ryujin wants me to stay because I know she knows something will happen but I still decided to come with Giselle Unnie.

 

 

If you ask what my dad and I talked about earlier? 

 

My Dad forcing me again to study overseas, yes he's forcing me and he threatened me that he will stop giving me allowance if I declined. 

 

 

I got a slap from him after I declined and told him that I didn't need any money from someone like him, and I didn't care if he stopped giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter