PSY13

Pictures, Sunset and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been seven years since Minjeong and Jimin confessed to each other. Much has happened and much has changed. 

 

Minjeong sat in a chair inside her studio while taking care of the things she needed to pass on to the company she works at. She stopped what she was doing and she remembered what had happened this passed years.

 

 

After she graduated from College, she received an offer to be the Head Photographer of a Company owned by her half sister and the one who was supposed to be her Fiancé before, which it turns out to be Ningning, her half sister's wife. They were shocked when they found out and what's worse is that they're dating since high school and the two of them didn't even say anything. 

 

Two months have passed since the confession, Minjeong found out that her Dad has cancer and that is the reason why her mother always came home late, and not because of work but to take care of her Dad. Her Dad apologized for everything he did to her and to her mom, and her dad would no longer force her to marry her Dad's friend's daughter, but the arranged marriage continued but Giselle would be married to the daughter of their dad's friend because Giselle likes it too. Since Minjeong didn't like the Business Industry, Giselle took over and that's when they found out about Giselle and Ningning's relationship.

 

 

Months later when they found out about Giselle and Ningning, her Dad had the surgery and the operation was successful and her Dad was managing another company that he owned. 

 

Two years after graduation, Minjeong and Jimin got married and they were given two blessings in their lives because of the help of the doctor and that is Eunchae, their daughter and Zero, their pet. 

 

And About their friends. 

 

Yujin and Minju got married a year after graduation 

 

Ryujin and Yeji, became girlfriends after two years of Ryujin courting Yeji, but you know Ryujin, she also likes to flirt with anyone, so they also broke up few times. 

 

Ningning and Giselle, already got married 5 years ago and because of the doctors they already have children, Rei and Xiaoting. 

 

Seulgi? She seeing someone and it's Jimin's sister, Joohyun. They didn't expect that because the two weren't close but e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter