It's Because of Him 1

It's Because of Him

 

 

 

        You were walking at your school corridor, when you heard someone being bullied. You peeked, you know it's bad to peek but you need to know know who is HIS next victim. You were shocked to see that it's your brother being bullied by THE GREAT LEE DONGHAE yes, Lee Donghae you hate him so much for being such a bully, and he made it even more when it'syour brother being bullied....

Donghae's POV

       This kid irritates me so much he's so much like his sister MinJi. How dare HE answer me that he's like older than me huh/ why is it bcause his noona dares to fight back when I .. That makes her as popular as me to those people I bullied! Damn her. I was about to punch the scared Taemin when I was pushed by MinJi, " Taemin ah.. go home already I'll fix this hmm??"  I heard her say to a scared and sobbing Taemin.  I got up and " How dare you push me huh?" Minji was scared at y tone and now I know how to scare her.. " B-because you bullying my brother.!" she somewhat stammered. "you'll pay for this then..." My gaze at her didn't softened.

MinJi/ Your POV

     
What the hell entered my mind I should have shouted at him not pushed him... this made it all worse. " Fine then," i said with all my courage. "Do anything you want just don't hurt my brother. "Hn! You'll be my personal maid .. You'll stay in my apartment for awhile with my house helper." he said firmly "WHAT?! what the hell are you talking about who will look after Taemin his still under age!!!" " I'll give him a nanny." He said then he left.

Third person's POV
      You went home you packed your things . it's still early because your school was canceled for some reasons. The nanny came.. You were amezed that what Donhae told you was true. you packe you things while explaining everything  to Taemin at first he was protesting but when he saw that it's for his own good.. He stopped protesting and ackwoledge you. You love your brother so much he and your cousin KyuHyun who's in China are your only family.. Both your parents died in an accident. KyuHyun went to China for his studies but stil he's helping you with everything. KyuHyun was lucky, because his parents are somehow well living so when your parents and his parents died he tooked over in protecting you and Taemin . But he's not around and you promised him that you'll protect your brother. You asked Taemin not to tell KyuHyun about this. He promised you. and then you left all the errands to the nanny. and went to DongHae's apartment.

~TBC~
  a/n: I'll continue this plot if many will comment and if readers will like this ^^ tnx