Heart for you

Heart for you

(Jin POV)

When I enter the my class at 2-2, Namjoon was there sitting at the back seat with a few girls. They are talking. I just ignore them and go to my sit at front. It's not that important that I have to stalk him today. We were childhood friends, I had a crush on him. But, he always asked by the girls to go out during middle school. He's very popular, every girls dreaming about him. Feeling bad for those girls, they all get rejected by him and I'm happy for that. Thank god. When I turned my head to look at him again, he look at me. I smile at him, he smile back. We had no time to talk since we got into high school. We both had new friends. "Hey, what makes you came early today?" said Hoseok. He's my new friend. "mood?" I replied. The one who started to keep distance between us was me. I avoid him. Because I don't want to get hurt. Love is pain and hard. Now, I keep my feelings for him even he didn't like me back, I will just keep liking him until the very end. I don't like to give up.

(Namjoon POV)

Jin is already here and I noticed he was looking at me. I've been waiting for him. My heart always telling me that he's the only one for me. But, day didn't allowed me to. These girls are just my fans because I'm too popular. Yeah, I realized Jin have avoid me these days. It's not because of new friends, not because I didn't talk to him anymore. We were so awkward and silent for some reason. Maybe I was jealous because before we came here that one boy, Hoseok being his friend. Seems very close. "Why did you look at Seokjin?" my friend asked. I shook my head and smile. I may have just confessed my feelings already but I can't. I don't want to get hurt. What if he didn't like me back? Isn't that the worst? Crying in pain because of love. I'm not a girl. I should be the man. When he look at me, my heart feel full of love. I was almost die because it beat so fast in the high speed. My blood pressure going through my head feeling hot. 

(Jin POV)

At the break time, I did going to the canteen alone. It's not like Namjoon will be with me. He have his new friends in class while I only had one friend, Hoseok. He also had feelings for someone. But, he can't tell. It hurts him. I feel the same. If Namjoon turn me down, I don't know what my life gonna be. It's true. I shouldn't fall in love back then. We should just be friends without loving in romantic way. I laughed at the same time with low voice making people looking at me with question. "Happy in the great days?" someone asks me. When I look around, it's Namjoon! I feel hot on my cheeks. What's make him talk to me all of sudden?? Aren't the two of us didn't talk anymore these days? "Y-yeah, I guess..." I stuttered. He came and surprised me. Maybe he want to talk to me and be good as normal days. Hoseok keep smiling at me whenever it's about Namjoon. He's happy if the two of get along together.

(Namjoon POV)

"Happy in the great days?" I asked Jin. He look so surprised when he look at me. "Y-yeah, I guess..." He stuttered. I head back to my friends after he responded to me. I'm happy that he's still in a good time even both of us never talk anymore. But it still hurt me. We used to be best friends and close. We used to be happy to each other during childhood time. I'm so idiot. I leave him behind that time after I got new friends. Maybe is that the reason he avoid me? Well I just have to wait for him. I don't want to make him overthinking about me.

(Jin POV)

When the school is end, I still had to take my belongings in the locker. When I opened it, I saw many letters inside here. As always, I got teasing by other people. They are totally boys who acts like girls and pretend to confess their feelings. Of course I rejected them. They are just playing around. "Alone?" The voice familiar as I turned around. It's him again. Namjoon. I smile directly at him without being awkward. I close my locker while holding the letters. Both of us looking at each other. He makes my heart flutters again. The bright smile in my face never faded away if I see him. "You're not going home yet?" I asked him. He shook his head no. Okay, maybe this is the time. "Namjoon..." I called him with soft voice. He keep his eyes on me even when I look on the floor. I feel red. I bit my lower lip. "I like you." I said. No response from him. It's awkward. When I look at him, he blushes and blinking. He opened his mouth try to speak. It's okay if he didn't like me back. I'm ready to get rejected by him. "You're funny!" Huh? He chuckles. What keeping my heart melt? The way he smiles and chuckles and calling me funny. Maybe he just think I'm joking around. "You must be waiting for me to respond, right? I feel the same. I like you, too." My eyes widened. I feel my blushes got too red when I heard that confession from him. He pat on my head and grabbed me to him. "My heart is only for you, Jin." He says with his soft voice. The first time I heard that. My tears form in my eyes as I blink it. I feel so warm when I'm into him. His hugged is so warm, making me didn't want to let go.

(Namjoon POV)

I pat on his head and grabbed him to me. "My heart is only for you." I said. I caresses his hair softly. I hold him tight. I didn't want to let him go. I want him to feel how much I love him. I'm so happy knowing that he actually likes me. I'm so glad to hear his confession. I never thought that. I was wrong, maybe he avoid me because he love me. Maybe because I always surrounded by girls. "I love you, Jin." I said. "me too, Namjoon... I love you too." He says in his soft voice as the same way he talk to me back then.

 

-End-

 

A/N : please don't kill me if it's too long especially the pov. This really takes my time to do. I've never thought how long I'm making this :D thanks for reading!