Annyeonghaseyo! Chaegumen, D.Va!

I'll never let you go. [ON HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE! SO SORRY!]

Normal P.O.V.



“YAH! WHY WON’T YOU PICK UP?” Natasha yelled into her handphone.

 


“Hello?” murmured a soft voice.

 


“URR, H-h-hi?” mumbled a very embarassed Natasha. She blushed furiously as if she was there herself.

 


“Who is this?” asked a very irratated Sungmin.

 


“Really sorry to disturb you! I-I-It’s me, Natasha. I need a favour.” replied a stuttering Natasha.

 


“Oh HI! What is it?” said Sungmin, his tone instantly changing.

 


“Me and the girls are actually debuting soon from SM Entertainment as a group and I have no idea what to wear for our performance!” said Natasha frantically.



“Oh...Why don’t I meet you infront of our usual Starbucks and I’ll help get you an outfit!” answered Sungmin.


With an agreement, they met at 2 infront of Starbucks. Sungmin met Natasha with a pink Miu Miu bag. Natasha greeted Sungmin and pointed towards the pink bag with curiosity. He nodded and handed it to her. She tried refusing but Sungmin insisted. She sighed and took the bag and they entered Starbucks.

 

They ordered two lattes and just started talking and laughing.

 

Sungmin paid for their drinks and dragged Natasha to the seaside. They played with sand and laughed.

 

"Natasha?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah?" Natasha answered looking at Sungmin, worried. He pointed at the sun setting behind her and she turned around. Natasha smiled and turned around to look at Sungmin again and he was holding a bouquet of roses.

 

Natasha's P.O.V.

 

I could feel tears welling up in my ears and he said "Natasha, I had like you ever since I laid my eyes on you. And when I got to know you, I well, I love you. This may sound cheesy but all the roses there, but the last one, are real. I will stop loving you when the last dies. Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I could feel tears faling down my cheecks and I just nodded and hugged him. "I love you too Sungmin Oppa." I whispered.

 

Rachel's P.O.V.

 

"YAH! DONGHAE! I can't believe you forgot I was debuting! Sheesh! I know, I know, we are only dating for 6 months, blah blah blah! BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE REMEMBERED!" I shouted at Donghae throught the phone.

 

I wasn't mad, I was just teasing him. I could tell he seemed pressured. I left my house with my performance outfit and headed towards the Music Bank stage. I still can't get over the fact we're debuting and all.

 

We were going to be the first SM girl group to have western names. Like Tiffany, Jessica or Sunny in SNSD but all of us. Rachel, Dura, Marissa, Natasha, Emma. They changed Idura into Dura. Weird? I know. Our group name is D.Va.

 

Cool right? As in Diva, bit without an I. Our fanclub name is D.Vine

 

I find it this very amusing. 

 

Emma was appointed composer and one of the lead vocals. Marissa is one of the main lead vocalists and lead dancers too. She's happy.

 

Idura had been appointed as rapper which is such an inside joke. Sigh, our young schoolgirl days. Natasha is like Sunny, our aegyo of the group. She is one of the lead dancers and vocalists too. Me?

 

I'm the leader of the group. Yeah, since I'm the oldest and all, I'm also a vocalist and dancer. Scratch that. Everyone is one. I'm more of a vocalist. I'm still scared for our performance. We would be singing our new song. Divine. And we were forced to dance to y Back. I'm sure Marissa and Natasha would steal the show. We've been trainees for like a year and now we know how those the Korean superstars have to suffer. 

 

Marissa's Outfit for the performance:
 


 

Rachel's Outfit for the performance:



Natasha's Outfit for the performance:

 


 

Emma's  Outfit for the performance:



Idura's Outfit for the performance:

 



Emma's P.O.V.

My life is awesome. I'm Kyuhyun's girlfriend, I'm debuting today, and I'm debuting with my best friends. *sigh* What could be a better life?


"Will you go out with me Emma?" yelled Kyuhyun. I swear I could feel my tears coming. I agreed with a happy smile. We starting hanging out alot more Kyuhyun and let me tell ya, those were probably the best days of my life. Eventually he asked me the question. Not THAT QUESTION. The other one.


We were having dinner in Alexis and he passed me a champagne glass. I saw a ring inside and gasped. "You see that?" said a smirking Kyuhyun. I gulped while nodded.  I was speechless.

 


"That's a promise ring. I'm wearing one now, and I will wear until they day I die, for the ring shows how much I love you. I will love you, Emma, till the day I die. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun declared, with so much love in his eyes.


I was in tears at this point and I just hugged him. I said yes and kissed him on his cheek. Other customers in the restaurant were clapping and cheering.


Aaah, that was so sweet and romantic. Anyways, I had my outfit and was heading to Music Bank when I bumped into Rachel. We walked together and were amazed that we had made it this far. We walked into our changing rooms and laid out our outfits, ready to be used for our performance.
 


Marissa walked in and I was awed with her outfit. It was beautiful. "YAH! You always want the best outfit right? SO NICE your black and gold concept!" I asked her.



You see, our fan club colour was gold and black. "HAHAHA. Aniyo! I thought it was perfect for the performance so yeah! Where's Natasha?" answered Marissa with a wink.



"Speaking of the devil, she's here! And with Idura!" yelled Rachel. We all rushed to hug each other and for awhile, we were hugging, because we still couldn't grasp the fact that we were debuting.


We changed into our outfits and came onto the stage.


Marissa's P.O.V.


OH MY GAWD. There are a million people here. . My heart is pounding. We waved at everyone and took a mic. All at once we shouted "Annyeonghaseyo! Chaegumen, D.Va!" and guys and girls started screaming.


 I was shocked. How did they find out about us? I knew that some of our songs and videos were leaked on Youtube but I didn't know people found out about us. Every single thought of it made me tingle of excitement.


We sang our song, Divine and then we danced yback. It was requested by the fans and we just did it. Amazingly, for our first time live, we were really good. And that is me trying not to be a show-off. Manager Nadia congratulated us.