Introduction

Stay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Seo Soojin P.O.V

 

 

 

Love. The cliche bull everyone wanted to experience. What's so special about Love? Why is everyone rushing to find "The one" ? I don't understand. 

They say love will naturally come to you. You don’t have to wait for it. It’ll eventually show up in the right place at the right time. 

They say love will make you feel all sunshine and butterflies. It’ll make you feel like the happiest person on earth. 

But, Why am I hurting? I thought Love will make everything easier. I thought Love will make me happy. But, Why? 

The pain from Love keeps on pulling me back to believe that true love exists. 

 

Yeh Shuhua. I love you.

If it means believing in true love gets you to love me back, I will gladly do it. 

 

 

---------------

 

 

It’s already 9 pm in the evening. I’m still stuck in the dungeon as usual. Cube never let us decide our preferred vacation schedule. Like ever.

It , It really does.

“Shuhua! That’s my water! Can’t you read? s sake!” Thankfully, I have them.

Yuqi is chasing Shuhua around the dance practice room again. The rest of the girls went to the convenience store to buy snacks. 

They left me with these two kids. 

 

 

 

“Who cares? Aren’t we sisters? Hayyy.” I see Shuhua still managed to tease the hell out of Yuqi while running. 

“You’re a lazy motherer, You should’ve gone with Minnie unnie to buy your own water.” Yuqi groaned.

Shuhua approached me with a proud smile on her face. Satisfied with the teasing she did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter