1 - Celebration

Tequila with memories

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

“Yah~ girls… Any plans for tonight?” Tiffany asked as everyone settled on their seats. We just left the SM Ent. building after finishing the live countdown for their new music video, Forever 1. 

 

“To be honest, I am so tired. This is just the first day of promotions and I am already tired,” Sooyoung said. Earlier, Sooyoung told me that missed performing as an idol, she missed the cheers and chants of their fans, she missed being able to make people happy by giving them quality music. But there is one thing she did not miss, the exhaustion.

 

“Me too, sorry girls, I don’t think I can cook for us tonight,” Yuri said as she lay her head on the head rest of  her seat, closing her eyes.

 

“Unnie, what if we just have our food delivered and eat it together, like old times?” Seohyun voiced out. Seohyun has always been the voice of rationality. So proud of our maknae.

 

“Yah, Seo Joohyun, you are aware that delivered foods are not healthy, right?” Yoona spoke, teasing Seohyun.

 

“Ahhh~ Unnie!! None of us has the energy to cook!!” 

 

“Seohyunnie is right! When we get to the dorm, we should order food. While waiting we can freshen up, and nap, I guess, then come down for dinner!” Taeyeon said, with her sleepy eyes and sleepy voice. Taeyeon has always been like that. She listens to everyone before coming up with the solution. 

 

“That sounds good to me!” Sunny replied while the other girls nodded.

 

The ride back to the dorm was quiet. The only thing you can hear is Kim Feel’s song playing. Sooyoung must have connected her playlist. Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sunny ordered our food while the rest of us freshen up. There are four rooms in our new dorm. It used to be so empty. I enjoyed Kwon Yuri’s company, ofcourse, she’s my best friend. Ride or die! But it was so fun when we were complete. And now, we are. This is Girls’ Generation. 

 

The room arrangements are as follows: Room 1- Seohyun and Taeyeon; Room 2- SooYoung and Tiffany; Room 3- Sunny and Yoona; and Room 4- Me and Yuri.

 

Yuri and I decided to become roommates because we are used to this dorm. And because we know the view here is better, the room temperature is perfect. HAHA! Advantage. 

I went ahead to our room and took a bath while Yuri was ordering food. 

“Yaah~ Hyoyeon, is there anything in particular that you wanted to eat?” Yuri asked as she entered the room, placing her things on her side of the room. I am sitting in front of the mirror, drying my hair. 

“Nah, I’m good with whatever you guys ordered. You should freshen up, I’ll wait for you here”

Yuri looked at me with a teasing smile and giggled, “Yah, why are you so sweet lately? Are you in love?”

I glared at her in response, “I have always been this sweet, what are you talking about?”

Yuri shook her head while gathering her things for her bath. She chuckled before entering the bathroom and then said, “You can never lie to me.”

 

I looked at her, puzzled. What is she saying? 

 

While Yuri is in the bathroom, I am on my phone, checking the response of SONEs to our comeback song. There is a lot of positive feedback. I am so glad that SONEs liked it so much. While reading, Taeyeon messaged me on instagram telling me that the food is almost here and that I should check the group message. Lol. These girls. After a few minutes, Yuri came out of the bathroom, fixed herself for a while, and then went out of the dining table to see the other girls already a mess while opening the delivered food.

 

“Anyone wanna drink tonight?” Yuri asked while cleaning up.

 

“I’m down!’ Sunny replied. Gah, these two.

 

All the other girls agreed. After cleaning up on the dining table, we transferred to the living room since it is more spacious. Tiffany suggested that we drink tequila, for absolutely no reason at all, and Yuri agreed. So here we are, exhausted from our schedule earlier and about to be drunk in a few minutes because of tequila. 

 

After three rounds, the alcoholic trash of the group is already tipsy, and yes, I am looking at Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Taeyeon is already leaning in to Seohyun, who is nicely taking care of her unnie, in front of me. 

 

To be honest, we are at a point in our life where we get tired easily but I have no idea where Yuri and Tiffany get their energy, and even suggested we play some games. We played two rounds of drinking card games and all of us can feel the alcohol in our system, or at least I can. 

 

“Yah, no more drinking games. Let’s just ask each other questions we have never asked each other.” Tiffany is a great drinker, she can handle her alcohol, but she gets sentimental when tipsy. It is one of the things we love about her. 

“Yeah, sure. Who wants to start?” 

“Did you guys expect that we are able to reach 15 years?”

For a few minutes, silence filled the room because of Seohyun’s question. The breeze coming from the open balcony door was creeping into our warm skins. 

“No, I thought I was gonna stay in America for good.”

“I fell so in love with acting that I never thought I would be able to become an idol again.” Sooyoung said in her tipsy state.

“That’s not the question, guys!” Sunny spoke, “I didn’t think that we would reach 15 years as tight as we are right now”

“Not me, I knew that we were going to be making memories for so many years. SNSD is home, we will always come back to this.” Taeyeon rose as she spoke. All the other girls smiled at Taeyeon’s response. If this is one of those days, I would have made a funny comment making fun of my members, but tonight we enjoy the overwhelming feeling of being back together after 5 years. SNSD is home.

But we should be happy, and not be emotional. I mean, this has to stop because I am about to cry any minute hahaha

“Yah, Sunny, ask the question.” I asked. The other girls giggled and nodded. Exhaustion is painted in all of our faces but no one dares to stand up.

“Hmm, I should ask something scandalous for no reason at all. AH~ Let us just do never have I ever until we finish this bottle, so that we can rest. We’re all tired. Hmmm, okay… I HAVE ONE!! Never have I ever kissed another girl.”

 

I smirked at Sunny’s question. Hmm, I wonder who. Seohyun laughed at the question, “Yah~ unnie that was so rand-” Seohyun stopped mid sentence as we all turned to look at one person who was drinking. Everyone has either had their mouths agape or a teasing smile on their lips. 

 

Taeyeon.

 

After drinking her shot, all the members were teasing Taeyeon for that revelation. Taeyeon was sitting directly in front of me. She just keeps on giggling while the members keep on asking her how, when, who, etc. To be honest, I expected Yuri to drink. Let’s just say I know things the other members don't. No, Yuri and I know things about each other that the other members don’t. While everyone was busy interrogating Taeyeon, I sneakily picked up my shot and drank. Yuri, who was sitting next to me, was trying her best not to laugh. She also drank her shot. We were giggling secretly because none of the girls noticed. 

 

Or so we thought.

 

“Yah~ Yah~ Yah~ Yuri-unnie drank!!” YoonA said laughing, “Yah~ Yuri-unnie drank!!!” She is now laughing so hard. The other girls laughed and hooted. 

“SPILL!!! SPILL!!!” The other girls cheered.

“Wait, Yuri, did you drink two shots? Why are there two empty shots?” Tiffany asked, looking at Yuri confused.

I felt my entire body shiver. Holy . I don’t think I can answer these questions. I looked at Yuri for help, and she understood. 

“Yeah, I drank twice.”

“What? Like one for every girl?” Sooyoung said, jokingly.

“Yeah, something like that.” Yuri said confidently. The other girl's expressions were shocked. We all laughed at Yuri’s answers. Yuri, you womanizer.

“So, who’s gonna spill first?” Sunny said, looking at Yuri, indicating that Yuri should start.

“Fine, fine!” Yuri said, “but after I finished my story, one of you girls will drink.” Yuri said, smirking. Looks like one of the girls is hiding a secret. 


Next Chapter Preview:

Tiffany's Birthday 2020

 

"How much tequila did you drink?" Yuri asked, taking the bottle away from the grasp of the girl in front of her.

"Not much, just enough to notice... yah~ is your lips always look that kissable?" 

 

Yuri froze as soon as she heard that question.