One

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a holiday as people walk into stores as traffic became a lot busy where in a particular store nearby you see a family of 7 as they walk to the store to buy things to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as one twin asked " dad can we have candy?" The father said " sure why not!" The mom looked at her husband and said " no, we have tons of candy at home!" The kids pout and whines... The mom surely knows that coming to the stores with the kids is hard work cause the kids always pick things that they want and sure the parents buy them but never have time to buy things they need... Most of their shopping is mostly the kids stuff but not this day, the mother can't waste her time buying kids stuff...

The kids were in the gaming section playing on PlayStation and Nintendo switch as their father keeps an eye on them but one of the twins suddenly vanished from her father and goes into the toys section picking out what toy she wants when the father doesn't notices it and calls his kids that playtime is over and they leave... The little girl was having a hard time picking which one when the other family spotted her and asked " aww sweety where your parents?" The little girl said " they are somewhere here at the store!" The parents said " sweety I'll take you to them!" The little girl nods...

The little girl walks with the other family as she spots her parents at the checkout area as the wife tapped the father's shoulder and said " sorry sir but you forgot your little princess!" The family gave their daughter as they thank them... The father asked " where were you?" The little girl said " I was at the toy section!" The father said " next time ask me to join you ok!" The little girl smiles and nods when her father gave her a Hershey's chocolate with almonds as she said " thank you daddy!" Nicole shakes her head...

At home...

The twins were so happy as they began to decorate the living room while the parents were cooking some food to eat while the little girl asked her father " daddy what should I do?" The father said " well you can clean the table!" The little girl saw the table full of bills and stuff so the little girl began cleaning the table when one of her brothers were playing fighting and one of the brothers suddenly injured their sister by pushing her onto the knife with the sharp end facing up as she had the knife pierced...

The little girl scream as the brothers stopped when the mom asked " what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter