Domestic

Love and Breakfast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rina had been planning to open a Bed & Breakfast for a while but it took her some time to gather enough money to build the place of her dreams.

The former singer kept the secret even to her husband and only when the hotel was ready to be open, she told him about it.

The 44-year-old wanted to do something special before official clients could enjoy her business. So she called each of her soccer team members, who had become dear to her heart during the variety show Kick a goal, and told them to keep a Saturday off in their schedules.

After that, the woman also called her friends from kpop early days (Ok Joo-Hyun and Lee Hyori) and the comedian Kim Shin-Young.

Rina explained the whole situation and asked them to bring their favorite celebrity friend to enjoy a lazy Saturday among peers.

Although many people among those artists were extremely busy, they adored Chae Rina. And that was enough to make a small sacrifice for her.

The comic side of the whole situation was that nobody mentioned their uncommon schedule for that late Summer Saturday and each woman was taken by surprise as soon as they arrived in the small village where Rina built her B&B.

The first ones to get to the place were Bada, Yubin, Ayumi, and Miyeon.

Shin-Young brought Wheein along and the cute girl laughed the moment she saw Moonbyul getting out of her car.

_____ Byul-YI, unnie...What are you doing here?

_____ Wheein-ah, Shin-Young unnie...What a coincidence. Well, Rina unnie invited me.

_____ She invited me too. And told me to bring a friend. So I dragged Wheeinie._____ The comedian explained.

_____ That's nice. I missed you._____ The black-haired one stepped ahead and hugged the shorter girl.

_____ Me too. So why didn't you bring Yongsun unnie?

_____ Ah, you know her. She is always doing a thousand things. I didn't even consider the possibility. Anyway, let's go inside._____ The taller one pulled the duo toward the main door.

Rina welcomed them and Moonbyul greeted her unnies with enthusiasm.

The small group was looking around and they got surprised by the mix of modern equipment and traditional Asian decoration.

They heard the door open and everybody looked to see who was coming.

Lee Hyori grinned charismatically and was followed by Hwasa, who widened her eyes when she realized that 2 of her members were there.

______ Oh, is this a Mamamoo reunion?_____ Bada laughed and clapped her hands.

_____ Wheein-ah, Byul-YI unnie. What's going on?_____ Hwasa asked after bowing a bit shyly to her sunbaes.

Moonbyul was about to respond when the door was open again and Ok Joo-Hyun entered the place followed by Solar.

______ What the...______ The handsome one exclaimed while looking at her best friend.

______ It IS a Mamamoo reunion!_____ Shin-Young covered and giggled.

 ______ And half of 

______ Why are you all here?______ The ash-brown-haired and made a funny face.

______ Because we were invited._____ Hwasa shrugged.

Rina waved at the whole group and started speaking:

______ Sorry, girls. This was a secret. I asked some of you to come and bring a friend. I'm going to open this B&B soon. But I wanted to have dear people here as my first guests. Thank you for coming to this blind date. I promise you're gonna be well fed and have fun.

______ Ah, the real language of love: food.______ Ayumi clapped her hands.

Hwasa and Wheein nodded in agreement and the comedian and radio DJ teased them.

Hyori pulled Joo-Hyun for a hug and the other women greeted each other and chatted a little.

Moonbyul stood beside Solar and mumbled:

______ You're always busy. But suddenly you make room in your agenda for Big Mata Hari, huh?

Rolling her eyes, the stunning singer responded:

______ Byul-ah, don't be dramatic. You are equally busy. And we still manage to spend a lot of time together.

_______ You could've told me...

_______ I was invited by the guest. Not by the host. What should I do? Shove you inside my luggage and make you crash the "party"? Besides, you didn't tell me either.

_______ You ignored my phone calls.

______ I didn't hear the calls. Anyway, stop being a baby. Go talk to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter