The Planning

Sweetest Revenge

Five:- “For the last time, are we serious about this?”

One:- “Yes, and for the last time, yes, we really will do this. We have tried others way. But, look what have happened to us. We are all victims in this matter. Some have been threatened, some have been beaten, harassed and . Some even go to jail for reasons that are ridicules. This is the last thing that we could do to bring him to justice.”

Five:- “I know that we need to make him pay, but in our case, she is the innocent. What wrong has she have done to us.”

Two:- “Enough Five. One is right. This is the only way. Have we have not try the gentle ways, the law abiding ways? And what that have caused me? What have caused One in this case. She is the only way that he will listen to us.”

Three:- “If you are not comfortable with what we will do to her, it is ok, we three will handle it. You and Six, especially Six will be on the outside.”

One:- “We understand you Five. You, Four and Six still are innocent in this. Just let us three do all the dirty work. You ok with this?”

Everybody except Six who are sleeping in the bedroom nodded their heads.

One:- “Then, we will start will operation Heiress tomorrow. Good speed all of you.”

----------

Five:- “One, she are alone now. This is the change for you to grab her. Three and Two, distract the guards at the entrance.” She can hear the commotion in background courtesy of Three and Two. And from One’s com, she can hear the surprise voice of the Heiress and then the grunt of One, fireman’s lift of the Heiress to be transported to the equipment trunk waiting for her at the outside of room.

One:- “Heiress is secured now. Coming out to the truck.”

Five:- “Copy that. Three, Two, you can go now.”

Three:- “We are now returning to back to Base.”

One:- “We are moving. Four will drop us and then go back to you Five. Let us know when to start the recording.”

Five:- “Ok, One. Will let you know when. Use the link that I gave to communicate with me. Five out.”

---------

At the Base,

One:- “Three, bring her to the room and tied her to the chair. Also blindfold and gag her. Make sure she is tied up tight. We need to do this so that He really believes that this is happening.”

Three:- “Got that, One. Don’t worry. I know, We have to be harsh this time. Same like when we are in the Block.”

One:- “Yeah, same like when we are in the Block. Two, be ready to hurt her when I says so. Just so that He will worries about her.”

Two:- “I am ready. So do you two. This will bring back some memories.”

Three sit down the Heiress on the wooden chair, tied her wrists together with a rope on the back of the chair. Her ankles are also tied together and then connect the rope to her wrist’s rope. Three also tied her chest to the chair so that she can not move at all. Last with some cloth, Three blindfold her eyes and gag . Now, all that they can do is wait for Five to contact them.