sequel.

Unearthly Wanders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin paced back and forth, annoyed at how many times the new hospital intern failed to do her job. All she had to do was to check all the records and make sure the prescriptions were already complete, but she kept on missing a lot of papers. Jimin didn't want her anger to get through her system, so she just left her office and told the intern to do it again. 

She has been in her office all week, and she was only able to realize that the hospital has changed a lot throughout the years. It has been five years since she started working there, and she has also been promoted as one of the head surgeons on her third year of hard work. 

Everything went well for Jimin, but her favorite plot twist was...

“YOO JIMIN!” 

The surgeon sighed, scratching her nape as she turned around to see whoever was calling her. Judging by how sweet yet loud the voice was, she already knew who it was from. 

“Kim Minjeong, didn't I tell you not to make such loud noises inside the hospital? It's embarrassing! You caught the attention of so many people again,” Jimin exclaimed, frowning when the shorter girl approached her with a wide smile.

Yes, the same person she met five years ago was her favorite plot twist. 

Two years after she had left the hospital with her parents to get better at home, Jimin managed to unexpectedly meet her once again. 

It was a dark and stormy night, and Jimin went to the nearest café to grab a strong coffee since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter