-Final-

I like you, ehe

The first class make Minjun only fall asleep. Their teacher was only joking around while teaching. He got so bored because he's the only one that teacher keep teasing and no one else. He look outside the window and look at the bright sun.

He started to imagine how he can meet and talk to his crush, Taecyeon the popular boy in this school and his classmate. Even his class always talk about him.

Minjun only can listen to the others when it is about Tacyeon. Always Taecyeon. Taecyeon again.

"Mr Kim? Sleeping in the class? Wait outside until the break time, pleeeaaaseee?" said the teacher. Minjun finally happy as he woke up. He saw that teacher was standing in front of his desk. The whole classmate were laughing at him. He saw Taecyeon who sit at the back smiles but looking at the window.

He walk very like gentleman and so happy. He get so annoying of that teacher, Jinyoung xD... JYP... 

He thought standing outside the classroom is better than going back to inside. He played with his finger, sitting on the floor, look inside the class. As he look at the class, Taecyeon smiles at him. He suddenly turned around and touched his chest on his heart. His heart beating so fast. It was the most first time.

Minjun never look at him with eye contact. Taecyeon also never look at him with eye contact. He may be look at him in private that Minjun never noticed. They're classmate, who knows?

The boy slowly sat down on the floor and covered his face with eyes opened. The girls who walked passed him, are whispering and it's about him. They laughed at him. But, he ignore it. He keep thinking about Taecyeon. Since their teacher didn't allowed him to enter the class until the break time, he just stay outside and sit there.

"Taecyeon..." He mumbled. 

He laughed by himself because he's imagining something funny about Taecyeon.

Until the break time comes, he get up and ready to opened the door to go inside. As he opened the door, it suddenly opened by someone. He falls down but on someone's chest. The students are gasping. Minjun feel weird when the girls opened their mouth and look at him. He slowly moved his body away and look down from that person's shoes to his uniform to his face. He gasped and walk in step backwards until he falls down again.

"I'm sorry, Taecyeon-shi! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Minjun apologize but also blushes. Taecyeon chuckles and raise his hand to Minjun. The boy become so quiet and put his hand on the tall man's hand. Taecyeon grabbed his hand very gentleman like. He made Minjun like a princess. He always do that to everyone. 

"Are you okay, Minjun?" He nodded. Taecyeon smiles at him and walk away with his friends. Minjun too stunned and look at him from behind. The girls are standing behind Minjun and staring at him for hurting their prince charming.

'i love you' Minjun thought.

Even at the break time, Minjun still stalking his crush. Some people who doesn't know think he is weird to stalk his own classmate. He keep staring at Taecyeon who ate, drink and laughing with his friends. When the tall boy saw him, he slightly walk to the front and pretend to find where to sit.

Taecyeon saw Minjun. He really sees Minjun was looking at him. He smiles brightly at Minjun's attitude towards him.

"Sleepy head, you're here? I thought Mr Park Jinyoung will give you another detention. How did you survive?" Someone from their class asked. Minjun just ignores him. He didn't want to answer that silly question.

It's not like only one might came over to him. The student brought his friends to bullied Minjun. He keep ignoring them. He thought if he did something, it will be the worst thing ever happened. So he pretend not to listen. The boys really get annoying with his ignorance. They whispering to each other to do something. 

"I think someone's gonna bullying that sleepy guy in our class." said Taecyeon's friend. Taecyeon realize that sleepy guy is Minjun. He turned around and saw three boys from different class standing behind Minjun. They are so close to him. Taecyeon saw an eggs on their hands. Maybe they want to crash it on Minjun's head or his uniform. Taecyeon stood up and go there.

One of them pat on Minjun's shoulder by forcing him to turned around. When he turned around, he saw a moving hand with one egg. He was shock. He can't do anything. He just close his eyes. 

"Taecyeon hyung..." Minjun opened his eyes as someone mentioned his crush's name. As he look up, he saw tall man's back and he's standing in front of him. Minjun got no words, wondering who he is. If that is Taecyeon or not. Because he heard someone says his name.

"Don't do it again. He's not a toy." said Taecyeon to the boys who tried throwing eggs on Minjun.

Taecyeon grabbed Minjun's hand and brought him together to his place along with his friends. The girls screaming on excited to see the hero protect someone. When Taecyeon turned around, Minjun gasped and blushes. "Sit here. Next to me. Don't be scared. We're in the same class." Taecyeon ask.

His friends was too stunned and opened their mouth to speak as they saw Minjun sitting next to him. Taecyeon smiles at him with confidence but he smiles awkwardly as a reply. Minjun feel shy after his hand was touched by Taecyeon. He feel his heart about to explode.

"I-I-I-I want to go to the... L-library... S-so, see you again... in the class... B-bye." Minjun stuttered. "Hey, I'll come with you. I like to read a book!" Taecyeon being confident and follows Minjun to the library. His friends are pointing at Taecyeon who's being so weird. He never follow anyone or asked to sit next to him like that.

When they got to the library, Minjun just pick random book as he walked straight to the library. Taecyeon noticed how Minjun take the book without looking at them. He also did the same, he take random book. 

"Minjun, I wonder why you keep sleeping in Mr Park Jinyoung class... Is it because he keep teasing you and only you?" Taecyeon started happily. "Yeah! That's right!" Minjun giggles and loses his shyness towards Taecyeon. He forgot who is he talking to. Just in one question from Taecyeon and one answer from him with a few words, he suddenly stood up and back to his world.

'wait! I'm talking to who?! It's Taecyeon!' Minjun's mind keep saying the same.

Minjun started to walk away in a few step but Taecyeon grabbed his hand to stop. The tall guy also stood up. Minjun freezing there because of Taecyeon's hand. He can't moved. He keep imagining Taecyeon to be with him.

The two boys got eye contact as Minjun turned around. Taecyeon smiles at him with his heart. He didn't give a little hearts for Minjun. It's a lot. The boy was so surprised when Taecyeon grabbed him closer. He moved Minjun's bangs. Minjun had no idea why he moved his bangs. He just looked up at the tall guy. 

With no more words to say, Minjun blushes again. He feel something soft on his forehead and it moves away very gentle. It is Taecyeon's lips on his forehead. 

"Taecyeon-shi!" Minjun shouted his name. The students in the library look at him and shush him. Taecyeon slightly chuckles.

"You know what? I know you have been stalking me around the world. How about we're date?" said Taecyeon. 

"What?! Why date?! It's not like we got the same feeling! I like you but you don't like me! Is-"

Minjun shut his mouth by covering them with his hands as he realize on what he said. He just confessed his feelings to Taecyeon, yay! Taecyeon blushes that he hear everything clearly because Minjun was screaming. Even the others laughed at him.

"Minjun... I like you, ehe." Minjun getting red with Taecyeon's confession. It's not a game to play. Taecyeon say it in serious way. He's really serious about it. "Let's date at 6:30. I'll pick you up." He added. Minjun froze for a second before nodded in agreement. He feels like he finally confessed his feelings and his crush actually likes him too!

 

end.