People have their reasons

Baby, Don't Panic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong opens her eyes. She tries to move her body, but she couldn't. Her hands are tied. She tries to say something but realizes that was covered.

 

Where am I?

 

The brunette girl scanned the area and noticed she was in an unfamiliar room. She was sitting on a couch. She failed to get up as her legs were also tied. Minjeong was starting to panic.

 

What in the world happened? She was just sleeping and now she woke up to this? In an unfamiliar room?

 

The door suddenly opened. Minjeong was freaking out, wondering who was going to walk in. A very tall girl appeared, dressed in a matching black crop top, pants, and a leather jacket over her. She was the definition of an angel.

 

Please let this angel be her savior, Minjeong voiced in her head.

 

"Oh, you're awake." The raven girl smirked.

 

The smirk didn’t look innocent, dammit. Minjeong tried to talk but it just came as muffled. The girl just laughed and moved closer to Minjeong, “Do you want me to take this off of you?”

 

Minjeong nodded.

 

The raven pulled down the cloth on Minjeong’s mouth. She gasped and took in the air.

 

“Where am I? Who are you? What’s happening?”

 

“Shut up. You’re asking too many questions.” The girl said.

 

“Well, people tend to do that when they don’t know where they are!”

 

“Are you hungry?” The girl completely ignored Minjeong.

 

“No.” Minjeong said.

 

“Alright, I am. No time to lose. Let’s get moving.”

 

The raven girl picked up Minjeong and tossed her over her shoulder making the brunette yelp.

 

“Put me down!” Minjeong shouted.

 

The girl was annoyed so she pinched Minjeong’s thigh to shut her up, which worked. They walked out of the place. Minjeong noticed that it was a small apartment, and there were many others around it.

 

She wonders if she screams, will anyone help her?

 

“Don’t even think about screaming, no one’s going to help you.” The raven girl said as if reading Minjeong’s mind.

 

The nameless raven girl opened the driver’s seat to the car and threw Minjeong to the passenger side and pulled down the seatbelt for her.

 

“Safety first, right?” she laughed.

 

Then, she sat down and started the car. “Oh, wait.” The raven pulled out a hat and put it on the brunette and started to drive.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To get food.”

 

Minjeong just stared at the girl, “I know you.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yu Jimin.”

 

The raven girl just smiled

 

Minjeong started panicking. Jimin is a wanted criminal.

 

“You’re a serial killer!”

 

Jimin groaned, “Why does everyone think that I am one?! I haven’t killed anyone yet. I just steal, okay? And also, occasionally kidnapping for the right price.”

 

“Why me?”

 

“You don’t know?”

 

Minjeong shook her head.

 

“You have a lot of enemies. One of them paid me to kidnap you and bring you to them.” Minjeong was surprised at how straightforward Jimin was.

 

“What?” Minjeong said, still in disbelief.

 

Jimin just nodded her head.

 

“I can pay you more to bring me back.” Minjeong said.

 

“No can do, sweetie. They have something I need.”

 

“What is it? I can give it to you.”

 

“No, you can’t.”

 

Minjeong just stayed quiet, not knowing what to do. They pulled into a restaurant parking lot. Jimin turned to look at Minjeong, “Now I’m going to untie you. If you do any funny business or you try to run away, trust me, you won’t get too far.” The raven threatened.

 

Minjeong was frightened and just nodded her head.

 

Jimin untied her hands and unbuckled the seatbelt. Then, Jimin got out of the car and went to help Minjeong get down. They both walked in and headed towards the counter to order.

 

“I’ll get a Combo #3,” Jimin answered then turned to Minjeong, “Do you want anything?”

 

The brunette shook her head.

 

“I’ll also get #6.” Jimin said and handed the money.

 

The worker handed them their receipt and both girls walked to a nearby table.

 

“So, tell me about yourself, sweetie pie.” Jimin spoke.

 

“I’m not going to talk to my kidnapper.”

 

“Alright, then. We’ll just sit quietly.” The raven smiled.

 

Minjeong couldn’t help but admire her features. If Jimin wasn’t a criminal, she could pass off as a model or an idol. Jimin’s hair is perfectly wavy too, which is maddening.

 

“Why does a bad person like her have such a perfect look?” Minjeong voiced in her head.

 

“Why don’t you tell me about yourself?” The brunette asked.

 

“You already know me though.”

 

“No, I don’t”
 

“I’m Yu Jimin. I’m a criminal. That’s all you need to know.” The raven shrugged.

 

The food was brought over by a waitress. Jimin thanked her and winked at her. The waitress giggled and walked off.

 

“Disgusting” Minjeong rolled her eyes.

 

“Eat up.”

 

Minjeong was feeling a bit hungry, so she started eating. They ate in silence. Jimin looked at the brunette from time to time. Minjeong was feeling nervous and afraid at the same time.

 

“Why? Why are you doing this?” Minjeong asked, gathering her courage.

 

“I told you, I need something from your enemy.” Jimin shrugged.

 

“And what is that?”

 

“Just something. You should really leave your windows locked. You know, for a rich kid like you, you’ve got some bad security.”

 

Minjeong rolled her eyes, but she made a mental note.

 

“Hey, stop picking out the vegetables. They’re good for you.” Jimin said sounding like a mom.

 

The brunette girl has never been a fan of vegetables, she was pulling out the lettuce and the tomato.

 

“I don’t like them. Meat is better.”

 

“They are good for you.”

 

“So? I ate a lot when I was a kid and I’m still this short. So, no, thank you.”

 

Jimin laughed. She took the lettuce and tomato off of Minjeong’s tray and gave some pieces of her meat to Minjeong. The brunette was surprised. Jimin is kind of nice…? They just continued eating in silence not really wanting to make a conversation.

 

“Alright, time to go.”

 

Jimin gathered the trash and threw it away. She left Minjeong alone. The brunette wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter