~ End ~

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

English is not my first language.

So, I'm sorry if there are any wrong words or typos.

I hope you guys can enjoy this story.

 

 

 

Irene slowly opened the door of their dorm, trying not to wake up the rest of the members. Today she came home late at night, again. She didn't know how many times she came home only greeted by the silence of the darkness of the night as she entered their dorm.

 

Or you can say, the night is approaching the morning?

 

Irene let out a long sigh as she felt her whole body feel numb, she grimaced every time her feet stepped into the dorm. Her eyes felt heavy to just awake so that she wouldn't trip or fall.

 

"Unnie?"

 

The soft voice awakened Irene from her reverie, making herself gasp softly. Irene tried to find the direction of the sound, her eyes narrowed in the dark room.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?"

 

Irene blinked her eyes, "Seungwan??", and suddenly she felt a soft touch on her back.

 

Warm and soothing. Oh, how much she missed this kind of light touch.

 

Irene's whole body relaxed instantly feeling the warm touch. Just a small touch like this can make her feel safe and comfortable at the same time.

 

Only one person can make it like this.

Only one person understands her body very well.

Only one person whose body is familiar with this soft touch.

 

"Seungwan?" Irene asked for the second time, closing her eyes, feeling the touch of every touch Wendy gave her tired body. A long sigh came out of Irene's mouth as Wendy's warm hand slowly climbed from her back towards her neck, massaging her tired spot lightly.

 

"Unnie, the project you are working on is not finished yet? It's almost a week." Wendy asked as her hand rubbed Irene's back, "I can't see you're exhausted every time you get to the dorm. Even the other members are so worried about your condition right now." Wendy continued as she looked at Irene's very concerning condition.

 

Wendy couldn't help but cursed inwardly, when she saw Irene always coming home late at night or almost towards the morning. Her little heart felt 'broken' every time she saw Irene almost collapsed in front of her eyes or when they performed.

 

Irene shook her head lightly, she already tired. Even to answer Wendy's question is so difficult to do, as if stopped working.

 

Wendy, who found such a reply from the woman in front of her, let out a long sigh. Putting one hand under Irene's leg and the other behind, she easily lifted Irene's body. Irene gasped in surprise as Wendy lifted her body suddenly. Irene on reflex wrapped her arms around Wendy's neck, her head didn't forget to rest on the shoulders that she always used as a rest when she felt tired.

 

"Hmm~" Irene let out a small moan as Wendy's warm body enveloped her body. She held her arms around Wendy's neck, asking for more.

 

Wendy's forehead wrinkled deeply when she felt how light Irene's body was in her arms. As she recalled, she almost had a hard time lifting Irene's body, but now she feels that she can lift Irene's body easily.

 

"God, Joohyun. How much did you lose weight?" Wendy asked in annoyance, "You're pushing yourself too hard. Can you not be stubborn? And get rest for a few days? Until when do you want to torture yourself, huh? What yo--"

 

"Seungwan-ah..." Irene said weakly interrupting Wendy's words, it's not that she doesn't want to hear Wendy nagging. But she was so tired, that she just wanted to rest and cuddle with Wendy as soon as possible.

 

Wendy stopped talking and again let out a long sigh, feeling frustrated with Irene's state now. She kiss Irene's head and tightened her hands around Irene's body, "I'm sorry. I know you're tired, but I can't see you like this. I'm ing worried, Joohyun. I'm.... okay, I'll stop now, it looks like I'm going to have a long talk." Wendy said a little jokingly and kissed Irene's lips briefly. Irene, who heard that, chuckled slightly and kissed Wendy back, leaning her head back into Wendy's neck.

 

"Thank you and I'm sorry for making you and other members worried," Irene said. Smiled silently as a familiar scent entered her sense of smell. Wendy's body fragrance is her favorite, beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter