dance practice (1/1)

journeying with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a dance scene in the drama for the open house and they had to rehearse it before shooting. 

“Young Ro-ssi, Soo Ho-ssi would you all be available this weekend to rehearse the dance scene? I think it would take approximately half a day depending on your progress. It is not too complicated but I think its important to portray the romance through the dance”

”In that case, for Young Ro who has a dancing career in her next life it would probably take half a day or less, for me I think it would take a full day or more. Young Ro-ah, please take care of oppa.” said Hae In in a joking manner.

Everyone burst out laughing.

But for Hae In he was actually really worried because dancing was never his forte. How was he going to keep up with a professional dancer? He was afraid he would drag her down.

“Do you think there would be a dance room to spare at YG Jisoo-ssi? If not we can always rent another place but I was just thinking it would be better if it is a location you are familiar with.”

“Yes, I think it should be fine. Let me just confirm with my company and I will get back to you about this”

 

On Saturday, Jisoo’s manager met Hae In, the director and a few staff at the underground carpark. If Hae In was being honest he felt half nervous and half anticipation. It just felt weird to be at the place where Jisoo have spend so much of her time at. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

“Jisoo is already at the dance room with the dance teacher”

Her manager lead the way and when they reached the allocated dance room he realized it was non other than Blackpink’s practice room. He felt like a tourist at the moment.

Jisoo was there in her Addidas crop top and white trousers and it was matching to Hae In’s all-white outfit. She looks so different from the usual all-sweater Young Ro he is used to. She was there in the midst of a discussion with the dance teacher and greeted them once she saw them.

He walked towards her and smiled.

“Isnt this your group’s dance practice room?”

“Yes it is, the other members were not using it today so I thought why not use it.”

They spent the morning practicing their moves in their casual clothing before finally changing into their open house outfit. She has already mastered the moves by then but he was still struggling a bit.  She received a call in the midst of their practice and he heard her protesting.

 

“Yah, I am going to kill you! You guys are so annoying I swear!”

She came back with a slightly exasperated expression but as he was going to ask her what was on the director came to them explaining the feelings he wants to portray in the scene.

They started practicing and he twirled her around. He swears having her so close in his arms was not good for his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter