Lee Min young

Touch Me not .....

 

I finished practicing at around 3am. i looked around and nobody's around. guess it's just me again. sigh
i fished for my handphone to check for new messages but there was none.
 
again i sighed
 
i miss those times when he would send me encouraging messages. 
those times when he would be just a text away.
those times when i could just lie down in his arms until i fall asleep
those times when he would be the one wiping my tears whenever i cried
 
but sadly ... i can't experience these things anymore.
i can't even expect them anymore.
 
he's busy now. he has someone to take care of now.
sad to say. that someone is not me.
 
I want my bestfriend back.
Simon D ... I need you
 
Ever since she answered yes ... it was like i became invisible.
that 3 letter word that changed my life.
that 3 letter word he would always say to her every request.
 
I DESPISE THAT 3 LETTER WORD.
 
it makes me remember the first time we met ...
 
*Flashback*
it was back then when we were shooting a variety show called "Oh my school"
Odd show but might as well do it.
 
it was the shooting for the first episode and being me, i was nervous as hell!
I was literally staggering as i walked into the "Classroom"
there were a lot of people there, none of which i knew. No familiar face! Not one! Oh crap, i'm screwed.
 
one of the staffs outside said to look for the director who was wearing a leather jacket and aviator shades.
Heck there are two of them here! what am i supposed to do? Shout and ask who the director is? HELL NO!
 
i just went with my instincts and approached the dude with the semi-permed hair. breathe in breathe out. lee minyoung you can do this! HWAITING!
 
"Annyeong Haseyo, i'm lee minyoung. and one of the staffs told me to approach you. you're the director right?"
 
He smirked a bit. kind of a mischievous smirk. i don't know why he did that but it's odd.
"yes" he said confidently "now come my dear min, were going to start filming soon."
 
Moments later, i found myself being dragged by this "director" to one of the seats in the "classroom"
"now dear, do you see that guy wearing leather jacket and aviator shades? the one with staright hair?" he asked me like he was asking a 5 year old kid. "nae!" i said almost instantly. the hell! i was nervous!
 
"i want you to shout him this: 'Hey Slowpoke! we gonna start soon?! i'm bored as hell here' you got that dear?"
i looked at him in disbelief. is this really the director?! i kept staring at him for 5 more seconds then he got his phone out. "look dear, if you're not up for the job i'm afraid i'm just gonna have to call your agency and ask for someone else" his eyes still on his phone like he was looking for something.
-
-
-
-
 
OH ! HE IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING! AND THAT SOMETHING MIGHT JUST BE JYP!!!! OMG! OMG! GOTTA DO SOMETHING AND QUICK!
"WAIT!" i said almost too loudly. he stopped looking at his phone and stared at me.
"i-i'll do it" he smiled that mischievous smile again, closed his phone and put it back to his pocket.
"Show me what you got dear!" He did that hand gesture thingy which was i think my signal to shout.
 
with a deep sigh, i closed my eyes, breathe in deep and then ... "Hey Slowpoke! we gonna start soon?! i'm bored as hell here" I kept my eyes closed for a while then opened them slowly. ! i'm screwed !!! as expected, all eyes were on me. then that guy in the leather jacket was looking at me while pointing at himself and mouthed "me". i nodded and then ....
 
"BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA! FUWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" the "director" was laughing hysterically. he was even rolling on the floor. talk about ROFL. and i was just there, dumbfounded. the dude i just shouted to began laughing too. now i'm really confused!
 
the "director" got up and slung an arm on my shoulder. "i'm sorry about that min, i just had to! you were so innocent" he said while wiping some tears that escaped while he was laughing.
 
he reached out a hand for me to shake "I'm Simon Dominic by the way. but just call me by what they do. Simon D" i hesitated a bit but then he grabbed my hand and shook them. His touch felt warm. kind of ... cozy ... Anyway,
 
the other dude in the leather jacket and aviator shades approached me with wide grin. "Annyeong haseyo min! i'm the director of this variety show. JYP was right! you're innocent! PERFECT!" he turned to the direction of Simon D ...*WHAPPACK* "And who told you to bully our dear innocent min?!" Simon D Acted as if the slap was too hard and pretended to fall on the floor saying things like 'ow it hurts! i'm gonna die!' and something between those lines. it was kind of inaudible. plus, he deserved it. kekeke.
 
The REAL director then slung an arm on my shoulder "No worries dear, he does that to everyone. he even tricked me into thinking that he was the messenger of my boss and made me give him half of the amount in my wallet! stupid boy" he said while he laughed. he walked me through the set. kind of like a tour.
 
Simon D caught up to us and said "Yah! i'm sorry okay?! friends?" and again with the hand gesture. i was about to response when the director said "Bestfriends you mean" we looked at him like stupid. he noticed the look and said "what?! what's with the stare people?! you 2 are going to be irreplaceable here ya know. better get used to each other's company" with that he walked to the other direction.
 
"So, let me formally introduce myself bestfriend. Simon Dominic is the name, Simon D for short. nice to meet you bestfriend!" he said with a genuine smile
 
"Lee minyoung imnida! but you can call me min." i said shyly as i bowed.
 
"Hey Hey Hey why aren't you calling me bestfriend bestfriend?!" he pouted. hmm. cute.
 
"uhm. sorry,  b-best f-friend"
"Now that's better! now one last thing, promise me that you will tell me everything okay?! were bestfriends after all" with that he held out his pinky. what a kid. oh well, might as well do it.
 
"Nae~" and i linked my pinky with his. Again, that Cozy touch...
 
"HAIR AND MAKE UP EVERYBODY! WE START IN 10 MINUTES!" the director yelled.
with this, my new life with my NEW BESTFRIEND started.
 
*Flashback End*