MYSTIQUE ♦ Cheatsheet.

MYSTIQUE ♦ masked idols (apply open! deadline set for oct. 4th!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

water sign

ABOUT

This story will be focused on the inner workings of the idol world and their mindsets. I want to touch on the struggles that each idol has faced such as bullying, anxiety, or even more triggering topics I don't want to list here. I will list examples of what I'm talking about below in forms of articles and videos, but be warned they may mention things that are upsetting. 

 

Overall, please approach your girls as someone who has faced hell. She has been attacked. She has been verbally beaten. They have been abused and abandoned by those they thought they could trust. They are trying to stand up against their fears while also including new members who may not fully know what they have faced. The new members know the story. It is your call on how they approach it and what they may face as an idol.

 

1. I Gave Up Everything To Be A Kpop Star

2. Oh My Girl - Jine's Battle With ED

3. Finally Speaking Honestly About My Kpop Career Life

4. How Disbanding Unveiled A Company's Dark Secrets

5. The unimaginable story of JESSI and her agency in Korea

BASICS

Okay! Here we are again. This story will have a five year just because I believe this topic is one that those who are older come to terms with a lot more easily. Please try to make your face claim close to the age you go with.

 

My plotlines are open to edit because I want to see what people come up with. I understand this may open the door to some tough topics, but I am willing to filter through it to see what people come up with. Please respect the very few guidelines I have placed on the characters though. My only thing is do not race bend. I understand using a full Korean for a half ethnicity, but otherwise we are not bending race to insulting degrees.

 

Please feel free to alter the app, use a different app, add details, and just put more into your character than is on the app! The more you do, the better I'll understand who I'm writing!

THE STAGE

Stage names are optional and can be your character's first name. It's just something fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter