my funny valentine

my funny valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time I saw her was when I was walking late at home from work 5 months ago. It was a regular day for me, but for most people it was this so called self made holiday called Valentines Day. For me, it wasn't really a big deal, I just wanted to go home to my dog Zero and spend the evening watching some disney movies that I like alone. I was completely fine with the comfort of just being with myself.

I didn't know that I'd be coming home late, and the rain was starting to pour. I decided to take the shorter route on the way home but I had to walk after taking the bus because they could only go that far. I hate walking and that is why I do not like to take this route, only if I wasn't forced to.

I was walking alone and I was holding the umbrella that I had with me. I noticed that the atmosphere of Valentines Day was very much alive, with all the decorations of hearts on the streets and the sound of love songs that filled their heart like arenas full of crowded people. No matter how cold the weather is, it makes their heart warm. Some couples were here with brighter faces and to my surprise since I don't go here a lot, there were a few shops that was there, a book shop, an arcade, a coffee shop, a dvd store, and then what stood in my eyes the most was her. 

I saw the store she was in, the flower shop. I saw her face immediately because of the glass door and the glass windows. People really don't rob flower shops, do they? 

I saw that there were a few people inside picking all sorts of wonderful flowers to give their love ones or to make an impression for their first dates. No matter the reason, even if I did enjoy being alone, I kind of envied them. Also, It wouldn't have been so bad to go inside if I wasn't allergic to flowers. 

The rain was pouring harder blowing my umbrella more and more, so I told myself that I had no choice but to go inside. Which is totally a lie because there were many shops but I chose the one that I'm allergic to. As I went inside, I folded my umbrella and left it beside the door in the umbrella rack and I was greeted by her immediately. Much to my surprise, she made my cold heart feel a little bit of something today, and I told myself maybe I could forget that I'm allergic to flowers today.

"Hello there! Are you looking for something?" She asked politely.

In which I replied "Oh achoo achoo I was looking for some achoo Roses achoo." To be fair I was allergic to flowers so I didn't bother to remember any of the names so I chose the easiest one that I know.

"Roses? What color?" She giggled.

I gulped and I was surprised that she didn't care about me sneezing in front of her. Wait did she? I looked around me scanning my surround

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter