Savior.

We Meet Again

This chapter is dedicated to SaranghaeJiSica, who is the main reason why I came back to this story *round of applause*

 

the song that best fits this chapter is "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perrie.

 

 

Your POV 

 

When your lips met his, you felt at home.  It had been too long since a man's lips had been on yours, too long since his lips were on yours.  As the kiss got heavy, you felt dizzy, as the feeling started to get an outer experience feel.  You needed to get out, to get away from him.  

 

You felt a tug from him, urging you to return the kiss and deepen it.  The tug released you from your thoughts and with an ounce of courage you slapped him with all you had.

A slap that accumulated from all the pain, fear and love that you once held for him.

As you looked up, you expected anger, but all you saw was a look of understanding from him.

 

And that made you angry.

 

Because that makes it harder to villainize him, so much harder to rid the hold on your heart.  

 

You didn't know it then, you didn't know it now, but the truth was Seunghyun still held your heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The van stopped at a glossy building titled "YGE- NY".  One by one, each member filed past you while you were deep in thought, trying to analyze what had happened.  You didn't realize how long you sat there until a slim hand grasped your wrist.

"Come on, stop overanalyzing and let's go inside, we have a lot of catching up to do and if you're lucky, I'll even make you my world famous sandwich."

 

You looked up to see a worried Jiyong trying to make you smile.  It worked.  

You smiled broadly at his retreating back, trying to stifle laughter at the mention of his sandwich.

Where Youngbae was your protector, Jiyong was your savior.  And for that, you owed him everything.