Beginning.

We Meet Again

     When you met those boys, you knew they were special.  You were only twelve, but it seemed at that point that you were given the glories of life.  You loved them, you were sure of it.  But things changed and one by one, it was like you couldn't hold them back.  It started with a date, then as time went on, you knew that they weren't yours anymore.  So you left.

 

     You dashed up the stairs, throwing looks over your shoulders every few seconds.  After all, it was New York, and to live alone was dangerous.  Finding your apartment number, you opened the door frantically, but you dropped your keys, and had to open it carefully.  You jumped inside the bedroom and ran out to your window.  Opening it widely, you gaze at the stars.  

     It was 11:10 pm, so you took out your photo quickly, hoping not to miss your time for wishing.  When the timer went off, you shut your eyes fiercely, mumbling, "Please let Big Bang be safe, happy, and true to themselves.  Let me see my oppas happy, stars."  You repeated this until the timer beeped again.  11:11 was over.  You then hung up your uniform, and went up to shower.  Then you began to toil on homework tediously as the night wore on.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun's POV:

     When Seungri woke up, Daesung made him his favorite kimbap.  Nobody had the courage to ask him if he remembered what he was dreaming about.  We saw how tired he looked, and he forced a smile for us.  

     "Hyungs, I know I dreamed about her last night.  It's fine.  you left a long time ago, I should stop thinking about her." 

    Seeing his puffy eyes made me sympathize.  Feeling tears, I quickly excused myself to hide my tears.  Landing in my room, I gazed at the photo.   "you-ah, when are you coming back?  The oppas are so sad to not see you, especially Seungri... and I miss you so much.  Come back soon, arasso?"