Fin

It's just as hard for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

Lola knew that something was wrong.

 

She knew it the moment they started their comeback vlive.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to sit next to her girlfriend.

Dia wanted to touch her and cuddle her the whole time and she couldn't let it happen.

She had the idea to girlfriend but seeing her pout melted Lola's heart and she put an arm around the younger girl, showing her that she is wanted.

 

However, the more Lola , the less affectionate was the shorter girl.

On one side, it was exactly what the Rapper wanted.

On the other, Dia was mad at her.

 

She just felt it.

Maybe she went too far, but right now she can't act on it,

since they are in the middle of the vlive.

 

Not being able to show the world that she is the luckiest girl who got Dia as her girlfriend was always hard. Dia only made it worse.

Lola often has to take the initiative and stop her girlfriend from getting too much into her personal space.

 

 

At home, they can do everything they want but outside, it was still hard not to do anything.

Their members tried to help them, making them not stand next to each other.

It was awful for them not to be roommates,

but they understood that it was just to protect the future of the group.

 

So today's vlive was something normal, except that Lola girlfriend a bit too much.

She should have guessed that she can't soft-hearted girlfriend too much.

She will be in trouble when they get home, she knows it.

She was happy when she got an I love you from Dia when she gave her members these plastic rings, but she had to ruin it by replying to the I love you and adding Winxy.

 

She then got a bit sulky when her girlfriend told her,

she means Winxy as well and so the two stopped goofing around.

What they did after was just a bit of Fanservice,

since it will look weird to their fans if they suddenly stop interacting with each other.

 

Lola just wanted the vlive to be over and used the time to other members and continue eating the cake.

She felt her arm bump into Dia's a few times and had to hold in a smile.

 

She wants to cuddle the younger girl and apologize.

Shower her with kisses and tell her how much she loves her a million times.

 

 

 

After twenty minutes later it was finally over.

Right, when the camera went off she wanted to go to Dia but had no chance when her girlfriend left the room and her members stood in the way, goofing around.

She tried to pass them, but Dajeong hold her, telling her to give her some space.

 

Seems like she really ed up.

The girls gathered together when their manager called them, needing to leave for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter