The news

My Home Is You

It had been four days since Yuna entered Yejis life. Yeji would sit and stare at the girl who munched her cereal while sitting crosslegged on the carpet. She never interacted much, Yeji began to worried. What if her parents are looking for her? 

Yeji had gave up her bed to Yuna and slept outside on her small and cozy couch. On the first day Yuna denied any breakfast or meals Yeji offered. Gradually, like a catterpillar unraveling out of its raccoon, Yuna started to accept small meals or sometimes she would even come out of Yejis room to admire the bunch of teddy bears in Yeji's book corner. 

All those times, Yeji would quietly pretend to be busy with arranging her hunting weapons while observing the girls interests. She did not go hunting or even outside her little cottage since Yuna came. She had to protect her at all costs.

It was past 8pm, from the heavy breathing Yeji figured that Yuna had slept. The elder lazily made her way to sit infront of her old TV. She sat on the carpet and turned it on. Her life was a mess, TV couldnt distract her surfacing and triggering thoughts. 

Cooking channel, skip, sports, skip, discovery channel, skip, power puff girls, ugh skip, news channel, ski- waiitt. 'wait, wait wait wait' she mumbled. Is that?....Yuna's face? Yeji gasped and covered . 

'A 19 year old girl named Shin Yuna has escaped from the pscychatric hospital. The girl seems to be missing from four days. Panic arose as the girl is immediately wanted by her parents. Government awards a great deal of money for anyone who brings her to notice. Dead or alive.' 

Yeji switches off the TV. Her heart pounding rapidly. She looked behind her back to Yuna peacefully sleeping in her bed. This cant be it. Yuna seems like such a harmless creature. Yeji stood up and went inside the room. She softly sat on the bed beside sleeping Yuna. She breathed slowly, as gently as a falling feather. Her eyelashes were thick and long, lips closed with perfection. Yeji lost her train of thoughts. What are you doing you creep? Yeji mentally yelled at herself. She cleared 'Yuna?' This was the first time in a long while Yeji spoke to her. She could hear the blood gushing in her head. The girl opened her eyes and jumped back in reflex, holding a pillow like a shield infront of her chest. 

Her big eyes were influxed with fear. 'I wont hurt you you know? If i wanted to do that, i would have done it long ago' Yeji said. Yuna shook her head and held the pillow tighter. Yeji brought her face a little closer to the latter and gently placed her hand on the pillow Yuna held tightly. 'Atleast let me know more about you, i cook for you and keep you in my cottage. I even gave up my bed for you' Yeji sadly chuckled. 'But you dont speak a word to me.' She looked into the girls fearful eyes. 'You kill' Yuna mumbled and Yejis eyes opened wide in surprise. She saw Yunas eyes went to her hunting weapons. Ofcourse the girl would get scared, how can she be so stupid. 'Oh no no, i hunt animals, i dont kill people dont worry. I promise okay?'