- II -

Perfect Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter never wanted a partner. 

 

She claimed she was fine alone. So she did everything alone.

 

Woke up alone, ate her breakfast alone, went to work alone, went home alone, watched movies alone, slept alone. 

 

Even though she said that is what she wanted, Yizhuo wasn't so convinced. Her best fine watched how the blonde solely shut down for almost everybody. Winter was incredibly smart, brilliant some may say. She was a biology teacher at the best university in the country, leaving to study all around the world, meeting all kinds of people, learning a bunch of things that complemented her studies even more every time. Yizhuo loved her friend, her nerdy side and her so timid way of presenting herself to the world. She was the Yin to her Yang. That’s why she wanted to help her.

 

Yizhuo knows something happened when Winter was in Italy, the thing is she never told her about it. Her best friend came back gloomier than always and never told her a thing. After a few weeks of her arrival a few words escaped , thanks to the Merlot bottle they were drinking. 

 

Winter fell in love with a girl and had a rough break up. (Well, maybe not a break up) But her heart was broken into a million pieces. We won't name her in this story, just keep her in mind as the girl who broke out dear Winter’s heart. Our Winter who is a very introverted and reserved girl, who gave her heart to someone who just considered her as "some summer fling”.

 

Not gonna lie, Yizhuo was beyond worried. She tried going out with her best friend to social gatherings (not parties because Winter hates those). Even going on a double date with two mad scientists who tried convincing them that the earth was flat; that didn’t work obviously. 

 

So, one of many days, she sat at her dining table while drinking coffee as she listened to the news. They talked about deaths, SY’s ent. newest idol group in between other things until something caught her attention: Naevis, the country’s most well known scientist initiated the "AE Project'' based on creating personalized androids. 

 

Naevis wanted to launch androids who accompanied its owner forever. Each android would be completely custom made according to its owners demands and interests. Yizhuo looked at the screen, trying to catch everything the little screen told her. She saw how the human robot stood by the scientist’s side smiling and waving at her through the TV. It looked completely normal, human-like even. 

 

Not even a minute passed as she grabbed her phone, looking at the new android project’s web page, taking in all the details she needed before she called Giselle, her friend who worked with Naevis. 

 

She knew she wanted her best friend to make her happy, and Giselle owned her a couple of favors. 

 

 

Winter came home from work. 

 

At 7:00pm she was standing by her doorstep searching for her keys. She felt more tired than usual, she just wanted to lay in her bed and sleep until the very next day. Even though it was friday, Winter felt more excited about waking up on Monday than enjoying her weekend. 

 

As she unlocked her door, she stepped into a big box, hitting her forehead. Immediately, she the lights and noticed that what she bumped into was a big box waiting for her at the very entrance of her apartment. As you can tell, she was beyond confused, not even reacting when she saw that big box that was even bigger than her. 

 

It took her a couple of minutes before looking around the box carefully, circling it a couple of times until she noticed a note attached to it.

 

“Call me if it works, sorry and love you - Y <3 ”

 

She closed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter