I hear a symphony

I hear a symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Nayeon almost tripped on her way to her dorm, the dawn was cold, a little cloudy but bright thanks to the full moon in the middle of the sky, accompanying her steeps. The surrender around her was quite for the hour although, some students could be seen walking, some of them where in the same state of Nayeon, others were just walking alone drinking or eating something they bought in the store at the late night-early morning, a few were with their friends joking or laughing probably about something stupid. The wind at that time was really cold; it was freezing her body although the big scarf and coat warming the girl was wearing. Not that far from where she was walking she saw the bridge of the park close to the campus doors, after a quit thought she turned her body and started to walk at the new direction in her mind.

 

The park was all illuminated by the lamps and the moon, the bridge was not far away from the entry of the place, after walking a couple of seconds, Nayeon positioned herself in front of the bridge. In that moment, the girl realized how drunk she was, causing a little giggle from her lips, thanks to that, her mind was planning to do something, she was about to do the only thing she could think right there at the top of the bridge, so she closed her eyes to take a deep breath before leaning and scream at the top of her lungs. “UNIVERSE, I WANT A GIRLFRIEND, I’M YEARNING FOR ONE SO COULD YOU, PERHAPDS, MAYBE, JUST SEND ME ONE? I DON’T SEE THE PROBLEM IN MAKING THIS REAL. JUST DO YOUR MAGIG OR SOMETHING.”

 

“You’re loud.” The voice beside Nayeon made her jump and yell at the person, after some seconds; the stranger just stared at her with a blank face. “You’re really loud.” They mumbled looking at the fear in Nayeon eyes. “Who are you? What do you want? You scared the out of me!” Nayeon talked with her eyes analyzing the girl, she was taller than her, with long hair, the eyes of the girl cough the attention of Nayeon; they were blowing in the color gold. “I’m a magician named Tzuyu; you summoned me here so now, I have to fulfill your wish.” The smaller girl just stared at her in belief before laughing at the words of the girl. “Gosh, I really drank that much? I’m having hallucinations now.” The taller girl just stared at her without moving an inch. “Wait, are you talking serious?” Nayeon asked after seeing the face of the girl.

 

“Yes, I am”

 

“Let’s say I believe in you. How I summoned you? I don’t see a magic lamp or book, are you going to give me three wishes like the genies do?” the taller girl scoffed before opening . “I’m not like those genies; my kind won’t give three wishes for free to humans. I’m a magician like I told you before, pay attention gosh.” The girl sighed. “You summoned me the moment you started to scream like a crazy in the top of this bridge, and by the way, you don’t have to scream like that at this hour. I’m here to fulfill your wish.” Tzuyu spoke without moving her eyes from Nayeon. “Wait, your kind has the same rules as the genies do? What if I come here to wish for dead?” Tzuyu just sighed again before answering. “We do not associate with death, just like the genies do.” Nayeon hummed at the answer. “What about wishing for weapons? Or war?” Nayeon asked after some second of silence, curious about the whole situation. “We also don’t associate whit harmful things, wishes like wanting to have a girlfriend, good grades, getting a job or a raise, are accepted.”

 

“What about someone wishing for world peace, what would you do?” Tzuyu turned away her eyes for the first time to the view in from of her. “We can´t make real that kind of wish, not when people ask for harm things or just more money, although we want to, is difficult to fulfill that wish when the world itself is already corrupted.”  Nayeon looked the profile of the girl at her side before turning her eyes to the view. “I guess you’re right in that.”

 

“Do you have another question?” Tzuyu asked turning her eyes to Nayeon again. “Not right now, I’m too drunk to think in more, also my head is starting to hurt so I´m going to ignore this happened and just walk to my dorm. Good talk though.” Nayeon just smiled before starting to walk at one direction, seconds later she felt a hand in her shoulder, turning her head she saw the eyes of Tzuyu staring back to her. “Funny thing, I’m not allowed to leave your side until you have the wish fulfill, and you’re walking the wrong path, your dorm is on the other side, I will walk with you to know you’re safe.”

 

Nayeon just nodded her head, letting the girl take her hand and lead the way. “How do you know about the dorm being this side of the campus? And are you now some guard angel?” Tzuyu just smiled at the question, used to that kind of questions. “I’m a magician, I just know everything and everybody, and no, but if something happened to you and I was somehow close to you, I would get in trouble, so I’m saving my more than yours.”  Nayeon just hummed, squeezing the hand. “I’ll ignore you said that and pretend you’re my guard angel, that’s more fun.” The smaller girl just locked how the taller one just smiled at her words staying silence for the rest of their way to the dorms.”

 

“We’re here and you’re safe, I’ll see you tomorrow Nayeon, you better remember me or I will be mad.” Nayeon just nodded at her words before turning her eyes away from the girl to look for her keys in her pocked. Seconds later she looked at where the girl was standing before and she found emptiness, she looked at the sides and just sighed at herself. Opening the door she found her roommate staring back at her while she was putting her jacket.

 

“I’ll never scream in a bridge again” Nayeon said after a couple of second. Her roommate just stared at her with an eyebrow raised. “How much did you drank fool?” the girl raised her shoulders as an answer. “Don’t remember, hey Jeongyeon.” She called winning a sound for her friend. “You know that I love you right?” The girl just walked towards her and grabbed her by the waist. “Yes, I do” When she turned her eyes to Nayeon, the girl was already sleeping in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please turn that off before I break it.” Jeongyeon turned her head to the girl’s voice before grabbing the phone and shutting it off. “Good morning to you too, you have classes in one hour, so you better start preparing yourself if you don’t want to be late” The girl said before drinking her coffee. “My head is killing me.” Nayeon said after sitting in the bed with her eyes barely open and her hand in her head. “I suppose you drank like a teenager, like it was your first party again.” Nayeon just nodded her head without moving from the bed. “How many times I have told you to not drink like that? Take a shower; I made breakfast for both of us.” Nayeon just nodded again before getting up and walk to the bathroom in their dorm.

 

After a couple of minutes later, Nayeon was heading out of the bathroom with new clothes and her hair wet. “You look like , but at least fresh.” Jeongyeon said, winning a slap in her arm. “Here you go, big baby, drink this pill and you’ll feel better in a couple of minutes.” Nayeon grabbed the pill from the hand of her friend and swallowed with her coffee. “I’ll never drink like that again; this is entire Jisoo and Jihyo’s fault. You know? I had the weirdest dream ever.” Jeongyeon just stared at the girl in front of her eating. “What kind of dream? It wasn’t an one right?”

 

“We woke up as clowns I see. I’ll tell you later, because I need to think about it, because damn, it was truly crazy as hell.” Nayeon said staring at the glass in her hands. “Well, you came really late today, I was getting ready to go out and look for you when you entered the dorm.” Jeongyeon spoke after biting her sandwich. “You also said ‘I´ll never scream in a bridge again.’ I really didn’t understand so; can you please explain that to me later?” Nayeon just looked at her friend. “Did I say something embarrassing?” The girl asked after a couple of second. “You said you loved me, after that you passed away, I had to carry you to your bed, I helped you to change your clothes and I was the one that set your alarm. So you own me lunch and ice cream.”  Nayeon groaned before nodding her head at her friend. “I have classes, I’ll see you later, finish your breakfast and go to classes, and don’t be late, and say hi to Jisoo.” The taller girl talked while walking outside the bathroom, grabbing her bag she exited the dorm.

 

“FINALLY, I thought she was never going to leave this place.” Tzuyu appeared in the front of the door the second Jeongyeon walked away. The appearance of the girl caused a scream and a couple of coughs from Nayeon. “Stop screaming like a crazy! It´s me!! Please don’t tell me you forgot about me and yesterday.” Tzuyu talked trying to calm the girl, offering a glass of water. “Omg, you weren’t a dream?! Are you ing real?!” Nayeon whispered after drinking all the water and trying to calm her heart. “Cleary no, a human mind can’t create a face like mine.” The girl glared at Tzuyu. “I’m glad you remembered me, I don’t have to explain everything again.”  The taller girl said before starting to walk around the dorm.

 

“Do you really have to find me a girlfriend? What if I told you I was joking? I mean, I was drunk yesterday, I didn’t know what I was doing or saying.” Nayeon said walking closer to the girl. “Yes, I have to find you a girlfriend based on your likes and desires. And although you were drunk and you weren’t in your right mind and time, the wish you made was with your heart and your head, when that happens, my kind have to fulfill the wish not matter the person’s condition; it’s one of our rules. For that reason and more, I’m here and sadly, I have to stick with you.”

 

“That’s deep.” Nayeon said, winning a smile from the tall girl. “Don’t you have classes right now?” Tzuyu said, snapping Nayeon from her place to start walking around the dorm. “Oh , I almost forgot, I can’t be late to this class.” After a couple of minutes, both girls were walking inside the building, to Nayeon’s classroom. “I like the career you’re studying by the way.” Nayeon just nodded at the words of the girl walking at her side. “People around us can see you walking and talking with me, right?” the girl asked after a couple of seconds in silence. “Of course they can see me, I can’t let people think you’re crazy for talking alone, better be visible to the public.” The taller girl answered looking at the girl at her side.

 

“I’m just checking, it’s good to know you can’t do that. Also, what are you going to do while I’m in class?” Nayeon asked after seeing they were reaching her classroom were the class was placed. “I’ll go to the art’s faculty, I have a friend there, don’t ask.” The taller girl answered after giving a little thought. “Alright, I’ll see you later then.” Tzuyu just nodded before continuing her way inside the large building.

 

“There you are, Jeongyeon was right when we she saw me this morning, you look like but fresh.” Nayeon hear the voice of her friend after sitting in her usually spot. “What’s it with you people thinking you’re comedian today?” The girl asked after grabbing her laptop form her bag and turning her body to face her friend. “How you can look so bright after what you drank yesterday?” Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders before open . “I guess I’m in fact, a Goddess.” Nayeon just rolled her eyes. “Please, don’t be ridiculous, I know you have a secret.” Jisoo just smiled at the words of her friend. “I’m not, I just know how to drink alcohol, not like you teenager.”  Before Nayeon could answer her friend the professor entered the classroom, starting the class without wasting a minute.

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

“This career is going to kill me.” Nayeon raised her eyes from her phone after hearing the voice of her friend, the girl in front of her sat in front of her in the table of the restaurant she were and smiled at her. “Not if you kill yourself first.” The girl in front of her sighed at the words of older girl. “I’m going to ask you again, why did you choose that career? I thought you wanted to studied music.”

 

“I like to help people, I couldn’t be a doctor, for the only reason that I can’t handle blood like Jeongyeon, and this was the second career that I could think about that helps people too." Jihyo answered while looking at Nayeon. "I love music, you know that I spend my free time singing or writing but maybe in another live I'll be a singer that helps people too" Nayeon smiled at the words of her friend. "In the other life the three of us are going to be together again, I hope too that in the other life you’re not a coward towards your feelings." Jihyo just rolled her eyes at the words. "Let’s not talk about that, can we?" 

 

"Every time I try to talk about it you avoid the conversation but okay, let’s talk about something else." Jihyo smiled at her friend. "Can I ask you a question Nayeon?" The girl nodded at the voice of her friend. “Why do you look like but fresh?"  The older girl just stared at her friend, seeing the smile in the face of Jihyo. “Did you talk with Jeongyeon right?” Jihyo just nodded before answering. “She called me this morning; I couldn’t ignore it for too long.” Nayeon just sighed at the words. “You’re really perfect for each other; let me tell you something, you two aren’t that funny.” Jihyo just laughed at the words of the older girl.

 

“And by the way, how you and Jisoo look this good after drinking that much? You even drank more than me!” The tiny girl just raised her shoulders. “Luck maybe? This shows that I’m God Jihyo.” Nayeon just stared at her before returning to her phone. “Where’s Jeongyeon? She’s still in the hospital? I’m hungry.” Jihyo said after a couple of seconds. “If she’s late it means that yes, she got cough in something, let’s wait for her.” Before the younger girl could talk they heard the voice of their friend.

 

“Hello there loser number one and number two.” Jeongyeon sat beside Jihyo after greeting both girls. “Why are you saying hello to yourself? Nayeon said with a smile in her face. “I’m not going to answer that because you still look like , did you eat the breakfast I prepare you? Do you feel good?” the tallest girl asked seeing her friend at the eyes. “Yes to all the questions, do I look that bad?” Nayeon asked back seeing both girls in front of her. “You don’t look bad, you don’t look like yourself.” Jeongyeon answered winning a nod front the girl beside her. “I didn’t sleep well.”

 

“Oh right, you promise to tell me later, it’s later.” Jeongyeon talked, Jihyo just stared at the two girls. “Tell you about what?” the tiny girl asked. “She said early that she had the weirdest dream ever, I want to know what kind of dream.” Jeongyeon explained seeing at Jihyo. “It’s not an one right?” Jihyo asked her after turning her eyes from the girl beside her. “I said the same!” Nayeon just sighed before talking. “You’re really perfect for each other.” She said seeing the little blushes in the faces of her friends. “No, it wasn’t an dream; I dreamed that a magician appeared before screaming at the bridge to fulfill my wish.” Both girls just stared at her. “You don’t believe that stuff right?” Jeongyeon asked after a couple of seconds. “What you mean? The magicians?” Jeongyeon nodded before talking. “Yes, if a person came to me and said that, I would laugh and leave after that, maybe is a creepy person.” Jihyo nodded at the words of her friend. “She’s right; I would leave without turning around.” Nayeon just hummed after the word of their friends. “Well, should we order?”

 

 

-

 

 

"Are you going to be alright?" Jeongyeon asked after some time walking. "Yes, I know I should be sleeping but I have to study some things, if I can, I'll take a nap in the library."  Nayeon answered with a little smile on her face. "Well, if you need something just text me, I'll see you later." With that, the taller girl waved at her friend and turned to the other direction, towards the hospital. "I like your friends." The sudden voice made the girl jolt and scream. “Gosh Tzuyu, stop appearing like that, my heart can’t take it!!! I have a sensitive one." The girl just stared at the girl in front of her. "Sorry, I forgot you tend to scream." Nayeon glared at her before continuing her way.

 

"Did you follow me here?" The girl asked after calming the rhythm of her heart. "Not quite true, I saw you getting out of the cafe, so I decided to follow you until you were alone.” Nayeon nodded. "That sounds a little creepy, next time please just walk to us, I will present you to my friends.” Tzuyu just stared at the girl by her side, with a little smile in her face. "Alright, next time." 

 

"Now that we’re here, we can make a list of what kind of girl you like so I can find you a girlfriend." Tzuyu said after entering the library behind Nayeon. "Yes, we can do that, go and grab a table; I have to look some books so I can study after this." The girl said turning a little her head to see if the taller girl understood. After a couple of minutes Nayeon came back with four books in hand. "I see that you will be busy." Tzuyu said after some seconds of silence, waiting for Nayeon to sit and be comfortable. "Yes, you can say that." The girl said grabbing her notebook and some pens. "Should we start?" She asked, winning a nod from Tzuyu. 

 

"Aren’t you going to take note of what I’m going to say?" Nayeon asked after seeing Tzuyu didn’t move after the nod. "I have good memory and I’m a magician, if I need to remember, I'll remember." Nayeon looked at her with her eyebrow raised. “How do I know you’re a magician? Like you could be a creepy who has a big crush on me and want to spend time with me.” The taller girl just stared at her before turning her head to both sides to confirm they were hiding for curious eyes. “I’m going to do this once, don’t ask again.” Nayeon jus nodded at the word of the girl. She saw how Tzuyu grabbed one book with her hand and then, make it float around their heads like it was nothing.  Nayeon just stared at it with wide eyes. “This is something humans can’t do I presume.” Tzuyu said before making the book disappear in the air.

 

“That was amazing, but can I get back the book? I need to study.”  Tzuyu just nodded at the words.

 

"If you want, we can do take notes just to be sure about what you like." Nayeon nodded at the words grabbing her notebook and a pen passing it to Tzuyu. "Okay, lest start simple, what kind of girl you like?" The girl made a sound thinking of something. "Well, I like in girls intelligence, I have something for shy ones, funny ones too, flirty ones, I love that ones." The taller girl just stared at the girl beside her. "Can you be more specific? You just described half of this university." Nayeon just looked at her. "What else you want?" 

 

"I don’t know? Something unique about your likings, if you only give me that description, you have your friends Jihyo or Jeongyeon right there." Nayeon frown her eyebrows thinking about that possibility. "Omg don’t, alright I’ll be more specific." Tzuyu nodded waiting for the girl's words. "Like I told you, I like intelligent girls, but not the one that thinks they’re better than you because they know more; I like the ones that are intelligent because it’s their natural thing, but at the same time they have that goofy personality, what I mean when I say shy is more about the ones that are calm and quiet, it has to be the contrary of me, I then to be very noisy, I don’t get shy often. She has to know how to cook, do we can have dates cooking or something like that. I also love music, and since my career goes around that she has to know something about arts, she can sing, write or dance, but since I really enjoy dancing she can be a dancer.” Tzuyu nodded writing everything down in the notebook. “She has to love animals, mostly dogs since I have one, we are one combo.”

 

“You have a dog?” the girl turned her eyes to the taller girl before answering. “Yes, his name is Kookeu; do you want to meet him later?”She said winning a cute nod from the girl beside her. “Later you can come to the dorm; he was with my mom in the vet.” Nayeon said with a big smile in her face. “Anyway, if she likes cooking, she has to like eating because I love it, especially spicy things. Also I like riding bicycles or walking at nights so she has to like those things so we can go together. Maybe she can play video games? I always wanted to learn how to play but I don’t have anyone to teach me.” Nayeon said while resting her head in her hands looking at Tzuyu. “Since I live with Jeongyeon she has to show me the art of building legos, maybe we can build one together.”

 

“You and your future girlfriend are going to be a couple of nerds.” The taller girl said with a big smile in her face after writing everything down. “Anything else?” She asked. “Do you need more? Or with everything I said is enough?” Nayeon asked seeing the tall girl at her side in the eyes. “I think I can work with this.” The girl nodded before grabbing Tzuyu’s hand catching her attention. “One more thing, I like moles so she can have one or a few in her face.” Tzuyu stared at the girl at her side before nodding her head. “Okay then, let me explain to you how this is going to work, after I find the girl, you will met her, you´re going to see in the top of her head a little gold circle, that’s going to be your clue to know, she will be the girl the universe chose for you. I’ll be with you so I can meet her and confirm is her.” Nayeon stared at her. “Wait, you won’t know how her face is going to be?” Tzuyu nodded at the word of the girl. “Yes, I won’t know her face, but I will know that you’re going to meet her in the exact moment.” The taller explained winning a few nods from Nayeon.

 

“I’ll left so you can study and I can put the magic in action. See you later because I have to meet a dog.” Tzuyu said before grabbing her things around her and waving her hand at Nayeon, before disappearing in front of her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

Some weeks later, Tzuyu and Nayeon were walking down the campus to the dorm of the latter with Kookeu in the teller arms. “He likes you; he doesn’t let people carry him.” The owner said seeing how her dog was calm and sleepy with the magician girl. “I have a way around dogs, they just love me.” Tzuyu said with a big smile while patting the head of the little dog in her arms. “Do you want to stay for dinner with me and Jeongyeon? We will order probably some takeover.” Nayeon asked after a couple of minutes in silence. “Yeah, I would love to, I’m hungry.” The girl said winning a nod from the Korean girl. After that both girl walked towards Nayeon dorm in silence. After reaching to the door ahead of them the taller girl stopped dead in track, Nayeon stared at her in confusion. “What’s the matter?”

 

“You’re going to meet her right now.” Tzuyu said, looking directly at the door ahead them. “What?” Nayeon asked with wide eyes looking at Tzuyu. “The girlfriend the universe chooses for you, you’re going to meet her today.” Nayeon turned her head towards the door at then to the taller girl with wide eyes reflect fear. “That was fast.” Nayeon murmured. “Wait. Do I look good?” Tzuyu stared at her before nodding her head. “Well, let’s go. Hope it’s not Sana though.” Nayeon started to walk again with the magician girl following. “Why no her?” She asked after stopping beside the Korean girl. “She likes Jeongyeon and she’s really not my type.” Tzuyu nodded her head with a confused look. “She doesn’t like her but okay.” The girl mumbled. The first thing that both saw after Nayeon opened the door was Sana sat on the coach looking at some papers around the floor and table with Jeongyeon beside her.

 

“Hi Nayeon and stranger.” The Japanese girl greeted both girls staring at her. “Hey Sana this is Tzuyu, she’s a friend of mine.” Nayeon said while looking at the head of the girl with nothing on top. “Why are you here so early?” Her roommate asked, catching her attention. “The teacher was absent today, so I invited Tzuyu.” She said while looking at her best friend. “Are you staying for dinner Sana?” The Korean asked turning her eyes to the girl beside Jeongyeon. “No, I’m here because I have some troubles with history and Jeongyeon wanted to help me. My friend already invited me to have dinner; she is going to pass for me in a couple of minutes.” The Japanese girl said with a tiny smile in her face.

 

“That’s a shame.”

 

“Jihyo didn’t come with you?” Jeongyeon asked. “She said she has to study for a test so she was in the library. If we send her an image of the food I’m sure she’s going to crash.” Nayeon said, seeing the tiny smile of Jeongyeon after hearing what she said. “I’m pretty sure too.” Nayeon turned her head towards the taller girl beside her to see her playing with the dog on the floor, sensing that she was being seen she raised her eyes finding her seeing at her direction. “Can you come with me to the kitchen Tzuyu?” Nayeon asked, receiving a nod from the girl.

 

“You can be happy, she’s not the girl.” The magician girl said after entering the door and seeing how Nayeon was leaning on the counter. “My heart is beating so fast right now.” The Korean girl said. “And she said her friend is coming, do you thing is them?” Tzuyu shrugged her shoulder at the question. “We can’t know until we saw it.” Before Nayeon could said something they heard a knock coming from the front door. Walking outside the kitchen after sharing a look, both girls saw how Sana walked towards the door.

 

“You’re punctual Momoring.” Sana said before allowing the girl to come inside. “I’m hungry.” The girl said shrugging her arms and walking inside following her friend. “Let me introduced them to you and we can go.” The girl said. “This is Jeongyeon; you had heard her from me.” The girl named Momo waved at the girl. “This is Tzuyu, I meet her today.” Tzuyu bowed at the girl before turning her head towards the girl beside her. “And this is Nayeon, maybe you heard from her, top musical theater student around here.” Momo looked at the girl but Nayeon was just staring at the top of the girl head, seeing at a gold circle that was floating, she felt how Tzuyu pushed her to catch her attention. “Hi, it’s a pleasure.” Nayeon raised her hand towards the girl, seeing how Momo took it. “I’m Momo, it’s a pleasure to meet you all.” The girl said without moving her eyes from the older girl in front of her.

 

“Well, we can go now.” The voice of Sana brought the attention of both girls. “I’ll see you later girls. Bye Jeongyeonnie.” The Japanese girl said grabbing the wrist of her friend to walk outside, Momo just waving her hand towards Nayeon and Tzuyu.

 

“Nayeon are you okay? You look red.” Jeongyeon asked after some seconds of silence, receiving a nod from the girl. “She just needs food.” Tzuyu said looking at Nayeon too.

 

 

.

 

 

“Do you think I’m going to see her again Kookeu?” Nayeon asked to the dog in her arms while walking towards the park later that day. “Probably yes, I hope so.” The girl said while petting the head of her dog. “She was so pretty.” The dog barked after hearing her owner. Nayeon smiled while seeing around her surrenders. The sky was painted with pink and a shade of orange, the sunset was coloring the entire city, she decided to walk a little after eating, leaving Tzuyu, Jihyo and Jeongyeon alone. Around the park she saw some girls chatting and laughing probably about a joke. Some couples were around too. The season of autumn was making its entry as the season, the coats and sweaters were a common thing, same as the leaves in the parks and streets. She placed her dog on the floor after reaching the entry of the park. “Do not go too far from me.” 

 

The girl walked behind the tiny dog, stopping in some occasion to let the boy smell around and play with some leaves. After some minutes her phone ringed in her pocket. “Yes?” she answered after seeing it was Jihyo. “Bring ice cream.” She heard the voice of Jeongyeon. “Give me my phone.” Nayeon raised her eyebrow while hearing the little fight between both girls, after some seconds she heard another voice. “They fighting on the floor, we want ice cream.” Tzuyu said. “Okay, what flavor?” She asked checking that her dog was close to her. “I want chocolate, Jeongyeon and Jihyo want strawberry.” The magician girl said. “I didn’t hear you asked.” Nayeon said with a smile walking behind the dog. “I didn’t, they still fighting so I just read their minds.” Nayeon chuckled after hearing the girl on the other side of the phone. “Well, I’ll bring the ice cream, please separate them.” She heard a hum and the girl hang out. “Pretty boy, let’s buy ice cream.” The dog barked at her direction.

 

Nayeon smiled at the little girl with her mother ahead of her in the line, she hugged herself after feeling a cold breeze hits her in the face, she turned her attention to Kookeu, juts to find the space empty without a side of the tiny dog. She turned her head around to try to look if he was around but she didn’t find him. “Damn it.” The girl murmured to herself, she started to walk around the place with a worry look in her face. “Where are you Kookeu?!” Nayeon was starting to be scared when she spotted the tiny dog lying in front of a girl with her book down while patting his head. The girl sighed on relief before started to walk towards them before stopping dead in her tracks.

 

Before she could think about what was happening, her phone started to ring again. “Tzuyu.” Nayeon spoke while looking at the girl smiling at her dog. “Are you seeing Momo right now?” The girl asked on the other side of the phone. “No, actually I’m seeing another girl, very different from Momo.” She heard how the taller girl made a sound, “Do not move, I will be there in a second.” After that she hung out, Nayeon just stared at the girl before moving towards her dog. Kookeu turned her head the moment she was closed enough and barked at her, the girl patting her raised her eyes to where the tiny dog was wiggling her tail. “I see you found him.” Nayeon said after a couple of seconds. “Actually, he found me.”

 

“It’s yours?” The pretty girl asked while patting the head of the tiny dog. “Yes, his name is Kookeu, he doesn’t like people but I guess you’re an exception.” The girl just nodded with a soft smile, Nayeon found herself staring at the girl. “I’m Myoi Mina by the way.” The Korean girl blinked, seeing the hand in from of her. “Im Nayeon.” The squeezed the hand, feeling an electric force crossing her body. “Although I would like to stay here and be with Kookeu I have to go.”  Nayeon nodded her head, standing with Mina. “We will see you around then.” The girl smiled before walking away from them.”

 

“I didn’t expect you would talk to her.” Tzuyu’s voice caught her in low guard, making her jump in her place and let a small scream. “Is this the way you are going to always greet me?” Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders at the smaller girl. “Why she has a gold ring?” Nayeon asked after she felt her heart calming down. “You told me that the gold ring was the sighed of the girl the universe chooses for me, but I saw it early.”  Tzuyu turned her eyes towards the girl beside her. “I actually don’t know, but back in your dorm I felt you were to meet her, I was confused because you already saw her.” The taller girl sighed. “You will have to wait for me; I need to ask how and why this is happening.” The Korean girl nodded her head. “Did you leave the girls alone?”

 

“Yes, I have two options for you, or they killed themselves or they’re making out.” Nayeon laughed at the words of the taller girl. “They are to cowards to do the latter.” Tzuyu nodded before picking at the dog and start to walk towards the ice cream shop. Nayeon just followed her, thinking about the pretty eyes of Momo and the soft smile of Mina.”

 

“Gosh, can my life be more complicated?” She thought to herself 

 

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re back.” Nayeon and Tzuyu walked through the door, with ice cream and a Kookeu walking behind them, moving his tail. “Finally, you guys took a lifetime.” Jihyo said while standing to help with the ice cream. “Kookeu seems happy.” Jeongyeon said, making the three girls to turn their head towards the little dog. “He made a friend today.” The older said. “Who is his new friend?” Jihyo asked while eating her pastry. “A girl, he went lost for some minutes and then I found him being touch for her, he seem to be very happy.” Nayeon explained, remembering Mina’s smile and how soft it looked while petting the head of Kookeu. “She must be pretty, he usually don’t like people.” Jeongyeon said while trying to steal some ice cream from the tiny girl. “Did she tell you her name?” Jihyo asked after slapping the hand of her friend.

 

“She said her name was Myoi Mina.”  The blonde girl turned her head after hearing the name. “Mina? A girl of your height, with black hair and a wolf cut? Moles in her face like a constellation?” she asked without taking her eyes from the older. “Yes, she looked like that.” Tzuyu answered while eating her ice cream peacefully. “I know her! She study with me, actually, we’re going to be partners for the rest of the year in the Hospital.” Jeongyeon said winning the interest from Nayeon and Tzuyu. “Why you never mentioned her name?” Jihyo asked with interest. “We aren’t that close, but our professors put us together because we’re the better students right now.”

 

“Do you know what a mystery to me is?” Jihyo asked with a smirk to Jeongyeon. “How you’re the smartest in your career but at the same time the dumbest person I ever met.” Jeongyeon just stared at her before pushing her. “You have Nayeon right there.” The tall girl pointed at the older girl, winning a laugh from the taller girl. “Leave me out of your fights.” The older said with a pout.

 

-

 

“So, what are you going to investigate about this situation?” Nayeon asked a couple of hours later, after Jeongyeon had offered to take Jihyo home. “I literally have no idea, this has never happened. Two people perfect for one person only?” Tzuyu sighed while combing her hair with her hands. “I’m going to talk with some magicians to see what we can do in this situation.” The magician girl said. “It has never happened before?” Nayeon asked seeing how the girl beside her just denied with her head. “Did you feel different with any of them?” The taller asked with curious eyes. “No, with Momo was surprised because well, pretty girl but.” She stopped to think. “Mina was a surprised; I didn’t expect to see that gold ring in other head.” The older said while closing her eyes.

 

“It’s weird, I asked for what you wanted and for what your imagination and feelings.” Tzuyu explained. “But don’t worry, leave it to me, I will find an explanation for this.” Nayeon nodded her head after hearing the words of the girl. “Did you notice something different in the air between Jeongyeon and Jihyo?” Nayeon asked after some seconds of silence. “They were more playful around each other, so yes, there is something happening.” Tzuyu answered while looking at Kookeu. “Hope they finally get their together.”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“They have been like that since high school, do you know how tired is to see that?” Nayeon asked, turning her head towards the girl beside her. “Jeongyeon have been pining over Jihyo since she was thirteen and Jihyo since she was fifteen years old.” She sighed, remembering all of that. “Being in love with your best friend can be hard; I don’t know the feeling since I have two and they’re already in love with each other.” Tzuyu chuckled at the face of the shorthair girl. “It’s tiring to hear them talk about the other, and is not like I haven’t helped them but is getting tired. More now that half of the university thinks Jeongyeon is dating Sana and not Jihyo.” The magician girl just nodded. “Sana doesn’t like Jeongyeon.” She said, winning the interest of the girl. “And how do you know that?”

 

“I have my ways.” She said with a smirk in her face. “I have to go, I will see you later.” After the words escaped her lips she disappeared from the dorm.

 

 

-

 

 

“Where did you meet Tzuyu?” Jihyo asked while drinking her coffee. “I met her the day of the party, I was on the bridge and she was there, she helped me to reach my dorm safe and in one piece. Why do you ask?” The older said without moving her eyes from the papers in the table they were.  “I’m curious, I saw her walking around the campus where people study vet medicine.” Nayeon raised her head to see at her friend. “She’s studying that.” Jihyo nodded at the new information before drinking her coffee again. “The exam’s season is so close; gosh I feel is breathing in my neck.” The younger girl said. “That true, I’m worry about how are we going to survive.” The older said, looking at her friend. “I’m sure we will manage to stay alive after that.”

 

“Jeongyeon is coming with a friend.” Nayeon raised her head towards the library enter with curiosity. “That’s Mina, the girl I told you.” The girl said without taking the eyes of said girl, winning a look from her best friend beside her. “The golden ring is not in her head. That means it was a mistake?” Nayeon thought to herself, trying to find the ring. “Hello girls.” Jeongyeon greeted them with a smile in her face. “This is Mina; we have a short break so we decided to be here with you.” Maybe I didn’t see any golden ring that day? I’m sure it was in top of her head.” 

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mina, I’m Jihyo.” The smaller girl said with her characteristic smile. “I didn’t expect us to see each other so soon.” The older girl said with a smile, causing a soft smile in Mina’s face. “Me neither, how your dog?” she asked after taking a seat in front of her, beside Jeongyeon. “He’s fine, not running away from me.” Mina chuckled at the words of the girl with bunny teeth. “Good to know that, one minute later and I would take him to my dorm.” She said with a little smile. “I definitely saw it, Tzuyu did it too. Maybe it disappeared because I already talked to her?” the girl thought to herself without movin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter