streamer era

ideas?

idea:

vin is a twitch streamer and he and jennie are dating
jen visits vin one day and he's streaming. she doesn't usually pop up but this time is different so vin goes ahead gestures jen to sit on his lap
jen goes and sits on his lap, facecam and all on tbe both of them and stream chat goes crazy
it's the first time that the two are seen together, the two are in two different worlds
nrws catches on and yg confirms the news positively as their dating ban ended a few weeks prior

bold = korean // normal = english


"Are you watching anime again? Yeah, I've been watching some shows recently since I've been less busy than usual. I'm really into... what was it? Fruits Basket? That one is so good, chat. I know it's not the current season but it's really good. Highly recommend."

Raven watches the screen, talking to his fast moving chat with a small amused smile on his face. He had his headphones sitting half on his head, one side off of one ear and a microphone in front of him, semi-covering his face with the sheer size of the set up. It gave off the same vibes as a visual podcast, but much more comfortable. The camera angle showed him sitting comfortably in his chair, one leg up as he hugged it gently. The variety streamer was simply entertaining his audience once again, just as he does almost every day, but this time he had someone special over. 

Fixing his short but curly dyed half-blonde hair, he continues to have conversation with his large audience. Considering that he is one of the biggest Twitch streamers on the planet, it was no surprise that so many people tuned into his every stream. But right now, the main goal of the stream had been finished and things were starting to wind down, so he decided to just chat with the fans for a little bit before ending it later on.

A small bark is then heard as a cute dark brown pomeranian dog walks through the slightly open door of his work studio, casually strolling in with the cutest expression on its face. Raven—real name Vincent—turns his chair to pick up the puppy off of the ground and into his arms, showing the camera the adorable dog. "Isn't he so cute?" Raven says as he kisses the pup's head affectionately, his soft fur and playing with the dog on his lap as he reads the chat.

centsbillsdollars widepeepoHappy PUPPYYYYYY
BreadLover420 widepeepoHappy widepeepoHappy
blinkifyouneedhelp Wait that dog looks so familiar
Kxrx1001 THE PUPPY OMG widepeepoHappy
rav3nst4n is that not a celebrity dog???????? istfg

Raven can only laugh at those in his chat realising that the dog is quite... famous, he'll say. This definitely wasn't the first time this dog has seen the cameras but it was the first time that his stream has seen it firsthand. He glances on the door to his left, seeing a particular someone lean against the doorframe with a gummy smile on their face and he finds himself reciprocating the expression.

"Hey baby, are you streaming?"

The soft-spoken voice asks, moving forward towards Raven but still out of the frame. The chat start freaking out even more trying to figure out and guess who just came into the room. The feminine-sounding voice was exteremely familiar to all of them but... honestly? As it should be. Not to mention that this voice just referred to him as baby so it warrants an even bigger response from chat. They didn't know that their favourite streamer was in a relationship; Raven wasn't one to dish out such information about his off-screen personality to anyone so easily. Some people are quickly coming to the realisation of who the person is because of the dog in his arms and the voice, but most of the others don't.

"Mhm, but I'm just about to finish up. Do you wanna say hi to my chat or are you good?" He asks, letting the puppy jump off his lap and jump into the other's arms.

"I'll just say hello really quickly and then I need to get ready for our night out. And you need to do the same!" They smile widely, before finally moving into frame and showing their face with a wave, holding the pup in one arm. "Hello everyone~"

Jennie makes herself known to Raven's stream, causing a mass freakout with everyone spamming shocked expressions and emotes. Well, they weren't really expecting Jennie Kim–from the global sensation BLACKPINK–out of all people to appear right next to their streamer today. The two were in completely different worlds from each other, so the reality of both of them being in the same room, let alone dating had shocked everyone. They both can only laugh as the watch the chat realise what's going on.

Pulling Jennie gently onto his lap and wrapping an arm around her waist, Vincent looks to Jennie with the largest and most genuine smile his audience has ever seen. They share a small moment before he turns to look at one of his many screens on the desk, beginning to talk to chat.

"I feel like this is the most excited you guys have ever gotten on stream in a long time..." he says in a playful manner with a roll of his eyes, continuing his sentence after reading some comments.

"Anyways, this wonderful woman here is Mademoiselle Jennifer Ruby Jane Kimberly-"

A smack of Jennie's palm hitting Vincent's arm stops him from finishing his goofy introduction, making him laugh loudly but not after pretending like the impact left him amputated. She yelled out a seemingly annoyed 'yah!' (even though she was always entertained by his antics) and huffed, leaning her back on his torso with Kuma looking at his parents absentmindedly.

"Properly, please. I deserve a serious introduction!" Jennie tuts, her dog's soft and fluffy hair. The two bickered like children sometimes, but that's part of what makes their relationship fun and dynamic; they made each other feel alive and their worlds brighter and colourful.

"Okay, okay. Everyone, say hi to Jennie! I'm sure a lot of you have seen her before but it's her first time on the stream today, so be nice and respectful. It doesn't matter if we're about to end it soon because we shouldn't end today on a bad note." Raven says with a stern expression, making sure that his chat knows to behave. It wasn't like they were horrible, but there were a loud minority that managed to do some disappointing things when they weren't reminded.

Jennie could only watch him speak with admiration, finding today's new thing to love about Vincent. With a relationship like theirs, they managed to find something new about each other that made then fall deeper; no matter how small or big it was. Yesterday's quirk was how Jennie started to notice how Vincent would look for her while he was asleep by reaching his hand out for her warmth in their shared bed. It was absolutely adorable and she couldn't help but plant a kiss on his forehead after the act. She didn't know how she didn't found out this fact sooner.

"This is exactly like Vlive but you get paid to do it, wow. Don't even get me started on the amount of screens." Jennie comments, making Vincent laugh as he places his chin on her right shoulder. She was wearing his signature oversized purple hoodie and a black beanie, with her brown hair cascading gorgeously down her neck and shoulders effortlessly. She decided to pair it off with classic Adidas sweatpants since she felt like today was one of comfort. Her man was dressed similarly: a comfy black hoodie with some white and black sweatpants. 

"Not just this though... I play games too. Though you're right about the screens, but I need them so I can look at everything all at once. See?" Vincent replies in a factual but affable tone before smiling widely. 

"And so I've heard... anyways, speaking of which, you better be playing PUBG." Jennie raises an eyebrow in questioning, making Vincent look back with a nod. He was sponsored by the game anyways which is a cute coincidence considering that BLACKPINK have collaborated with them on more than one occasion.

Chat was simply enjoying the two's relationship dynamic and the way that they spoke to each other. It was strange to see Jennie on the more gaming-oriented side of the internet considering she's a whole K-Pop idol who's worth millions at the very least. Strange how life works.

Even though Jennie was comfortable talking on the stream, the both of them made sure not to be too comfortable to the point where anything just below the basic information about their private relationship wasn't spoken about. Jennie was still an idol at the end of the day where all of her actions are being criticised at any given moment, and Raven's life was on camera for hours every day. They craved their privacy behind closed doors, and understandably so.

Especially their intimate moments.

As the conversation grew deeper and deeper, Raven had to remind himself that time was almost over and he had to say goodbye to his stream so that him and Jennie can make it to their restaurant reservation on time.