final.

Pagitan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Pagitan

Pairing: Winrina


 

Di ko pa yata kayang

Hindi ka na makita

Pag gising sa umaga

Ikaw, Ikaw lang naman ang hanap

Ikaw lang ang pinangarap noon

Paano na ngayon

Paano tanggaping wala ka na

Paano at saan 

Magsisimula?


 

- Pagitan, Moira Dela Torre


 

Winter’s POV

 

“Goodbye, Winter. I guess this will be the end?” Yeji said as we left the restaurant that we both stayed in earlier.

 

She’s smiling at me genuinely and I couldn’t do anything but give her a faint smile.

 

“Sorry. I’m so sorry, Yeji. I really tried pero..” I said at hindi na nagawang mapigilan pa ang aking luha.

 

Yeji walked towards me and engulfed me in a warm hug while caressing my hair to calm me.

 

“It’s okay. I understand, Winter. I always will.” She comforted me habang pinupunasan ang mga luha ko with her handkerchief.

 

Wala na akong pakialam kung nasaan kami ngayon at humagulgol na ako sa kanya ng malala. 

 

She was just holding me until I calmed down. And when the tears started to subside, I managed to look at her again: she’s still trying to smile even though the pain that I had caused her is evident with her expression.

 

I hurted her even though the only thing that she did to me is to love me despite never really having a chance with me in the first place. 

 

Nasaktan siya dahil sa akin. And kahit gaano ko man ka gustong maging masaya siya, I couldn’t give it to her. 

 

Hindi ko kayang ibigay ang sarili ko sa kanya. 

 

Hindi ko na kayang umibig pa sa iba.

 

Kaya’t I walked towards her and enveloped her in a tight embrace that would probably be our last. 

 

I don’t want her to be in my life until she's completely got rid of her feelings for me.

 

We will just both be hurt if we stayed close like for the past few months.

 

I have realized that I’m not ready to be in a relationship again. And I never will kasi I know that my feelings for her won’t ever go away.

 

“Sorry.” I said again and I just felt her kissing the top of my head. 

 

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about me. I’m going to be fine. We’ve both agreed to this diba?” Sabi niya while caressing my hair.

 

“Basta take care of yourself, okay? Kapag umalis na ako make sure na huwag mong pababayaan ang sarili mo, okay? Baka multuhin ako nun kapag nagkasakit ka.” She said and forced out a smile while also  fighting her urge not to cry.

 

I couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter