1/1

unbearable shock.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s the model,” Junmyeon will always reply every time he gets the hows of his fast-selling designs (despite memorizing the script which had a different answer), “I’m always grateful to have Loey’s cooperation throughout these five years. He wears whatever I design and whatever he wears becomes the trend.”

 

“That’s because Loey likes you,” Johnny teases as the small group of people watches Junmyeon’s interview from last week in the cafeteria. “Of course. Loey and I are friends,” Junmyeon will answer the teasing so nonchalantly which frustrates everyone.

They cannot blame Junmyeon for not noticing the way the model stares at him. Because Junmyeon always needs something new to come up with. He is always seen buried with research and samples and crossed-out ideas.

Despite the fame and all, they would never want to have the burden and the pressure weighing on their shoulders. They wonder how Junmyeon, a foreigner and now working in LA, gets to bear all of those, especially the comments from netizens.

Junmyeon’s previous works from debut days may not be everyone’s cup of tea but, his ideas managed to reach the western side of the world. Five years later, there are still comments on how he could have done better but Junmyeon never backs down. He strives to do better.

Everyone in Exodus Studios knows how Chanyeol or Loey, his stage name, is. His towering height had caught all of their attention when he was a rookie model. Not only that, the women would coo at his adorable accent since he’s the only third Korean person in the industry (other than Junmyeon and Johnny).

They all desired to be his stylists but the manager somehow assigned Junmyeon to be the rookie model’s stylist due to their common nationality. Junmyeon was flabbergasted because it was going to be his first time designing individually for a model and his work was going to be displayed to the world.

If it becomes a hit, it was going to be everywhere; magazines, websites, newspapers, and ads but if it was the opposite, he would return to being an assistant.

The women were so upset they were not chosen so they went back to work. Chanyeol took long strides to reach the said stylist who was cleaning up his workstation. This ‘Junmyeon’ was wearing thin-framed black glasses, a thick purple sweater with wordings on it.

It was too baggy until his fingers could be only seen from the sleeves. The washed-out denim with loafers somehow made Junmyeon look smaller than he already was. He literally looked like a college student.

“Nice to meet you,” Chanyeol greeted gently with the thick accented English, watching how the side-swept bangs flutter softly as Junmyeon turned around to peer up at him, “I’m Loey.” He held out his hand and the small palm made contact against his as Junmyeon replied the handshake.

“You already know my name but I’m still going to introduce myself. I’m Junmyeon. Nice to meet you too, Loey. Let’s do great things together, okay?”

The smile Junmyeon gave was so adorable until Chanyeol forgot to respond.

Junmyeon had a month for his first project and within a month, Chanyeol had developed a crush on his adorable stylist.

Five years later, he has not gotten sick of seeing Junmyeon with fluffy sweaters. There was once he overhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter