Introduction

Angel

Every move was filled with great charisma. His beautiful eyes caught a glimpse of me as he walked along his stage. He was up there, singing his heart out for his fans – fans like me. That’s all I could do to satisfy myself, watch him and look at him wherever he goes. It is natural for top stars for news and rumors about them spreading. But whenever false rumors or news (especially those of him going on dates) would go on about him I knew I was hurt every time I would hear or read such things. But, what the heck am I thinking? I have no right to say such thing at all. He is not mine at all and I am not his. He’s someone else’s man and I am… no one else’s (yeah, life ).


Most of the people around me would usually think I have it all. Hell yeah, every time I go to parties and gatherings, my friends’ relatives would always try their best to get my number from my friends. My parents are so proud of me for getting fair grades and being such a talented girl. Yeah, yeah…enough with this talk, I’ve said enough. Though I have all these and people think I have nothing to worry about, well, they’re all freaking wrong.
I grew up from a very well-structured family. I have been taught the basic ethics I should know ever since I could remember. Proper decorum and undeniable perfection – that’s what my ol’ folks say I should have and what our family should have. So, I worked my up for a long time and lived a clean, straight life – a boring one at that. But at some points of my life, my parents and siblings were of great help and I am so happy to have them.



A clean straight life; perfectly planned and sorted out for you…but…what about what I want for myself? Now, I’m 18 years old and everyone else does the life planning for me. They are now trying to find “eligible” men for me to be with for the rest of my life. But, what about who I really want to be with and the one I hope would want to be with me? These thoughts were never heard at all – until I met him. I learnt about his life story and found it amazing.

 


He was born from the neighbor city of ours and was a known rock star from his alumni. He was raised by parents who wanted their son to have everything he needed and wanted. Yeah, he was a little bit of a spoiled brat that’s why they say he has that attitude that would make it impossible for him to socialize. But in my opinion, he is nothing like that. Maybe he just can’t find the right words to say or it’s just the little fact that no one’s listening to him at all. Every time he would be invited to join talk shows, radio shows, fan meetings, he declines most of them and only does these once in every three months. What a kill joy. I know I should stay and be a fan of him because of his qualities. A stubborn, kill joy, rich kid is what most people see in him.

 


I just came out from the stage door of one of his concerts. You might be wondering how on earth I ended up right there. I am his stylist for the past 3 months but I’ve known him for 5 or 6 years. Yeah, I’m new but I do my best. I get to see him everyday and we grew close to each other. He talks to me comfortably and I do the same to him. I couldn’t talk to anyone else as comfortably as I could to him. I don’t know if he felt that way but I hope he does too. I would usually open up some of my problems which I could only do to him. Somehow, I couldn’t get myself to open up like that to others. I feel uneasy and I somehow get this feeling at the back of my head that they wouldn’t be listening to me and would start a new topic right after I talk. I am a loner and I fully-trust only a handful of people. This is me, _______ and he’s my best friend, Ryeowook.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S JUST THE INTRO :D

I'LL UPDATE IN 24 HOURS!