1. I need a work

BLOOD || SeulRene/Aseul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi will be going to her job interview today, as soon as she got interviewed she wasn't hired because she was lacking.

Seulgi's POV

Aigoo this day got me all worked up and still no job. I need to have a job! Yerim is still in school, how can I afford her schooling if I don't have any money.

I buy an iced americano in the cafe, when I got my order, I bumped into a man and my ice americano was thrown into his suit.

"Oh!! Sh*``This day really isn't my day!

"I'm really sorry sir!!" I get a tissue and wipe his suit.

"No,no,no it's fine though, I still have an extra suit, no worries"

I bow at him and say sorry again.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Ahmm.. Kang Seulgi sir" I look at him, he is so tall, nice body build, and handsome.

Stop thinking dirty thoughts Seulgi! You have stained his suit!

"By the way I'm Lee Joon-hyuk" he offered his hand and I accepted it.

He was staring at my folders and he suddenly smiled.

"Finding a job?"

"Yes sir, I'm finding a job for my younger sister who is still in highschool" I said shyly

"Well you stained my suit" he suddenly wipes his suit

I thought it was fine? Is he playing with me?

"Don't worry sir, I'll pay for it"

I don't even have the money to pay for it, dummy!

"Instead of paying me, I need you to work for me"

0_0 this is my chance!! Not a bad day though.

"Work for you?"

"Yes, my boss is really hot-tempered, and I am her secretary and I really need an assistant for her, since you are looking for a job, I am hiring you"

Hot-tempered? It is fine as long as I have a job! Is he really hiring me??

"Sure!! I can do all sir, don't worry sir I'm good at handling my emotions" I said, I am so.excited I am getting a job!!

"That's good, here, this is my business card, it has the address of the company, I'll meet you there, I just need your presence as a requirement" he smiles and leaves the café.

Yes!! I'm getting a job!

Joohyun's POV

Someone knocked at my office and I let him enter.

"Ms. Bae" I look at the person, it is my secretary Lee Joon-hyuk, he is already wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter