Act 1: My Loves Dirty Secret

Impulse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Hae, we have lots of cleaning to finish today” 

 

“No” Donghae wines. He's been laying in bed the past few hours, looking at his husband. Who’s doing all the work. Work he's promised to help with…

 

He's picked up a thing or two this morning. Most of it being edible. He figures it's best to clean out the fridge, not that it needs any cleaning. That was the first thing Hyukjae cleaned this morning. It's the beginning of spring, and Hyukjae has decided to do some spring cleaning. In reality, he's just finding a way to justify his unhealthy habit of cleaning something even when it's deemed spotless. 

 

“You can start with the laundry.” Hyukjae says. He's dusting the coffee table. Moves the banner with him and his husband's face plastered on. The name “eunhae” is written in bold. He smiles. He's always nagged at donghae to put it somewhere else, but his beautiful donghae has always managed to keep it there, saying how it's the best thing he sees in the morning. Hyukjae thinks he should be the best thing his lover see’s in the morning. 

 

“Mmm maybe later hyuk i'm sooo tired” is all his so called lover responds with. Hyukjae thinks about why he decided to marry him. Not that he'd ever regret it. “Tired of what? Sweet heart, all you've been doing this morning is watching me clean and eating” he snorts. Donghae rolls on his side, mutters about cleaning later. He's just trying to avoid cleaning, doesn't even know why he committed to helping out. He just can't bear saying no to his husband. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter