Chapter 1

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu's pov: 

I am Chou Tzuyu, a normal 18 year old highschool student. Yes, I am  normal. Even though my life is full of difficulties, I am still normal. 

Normal, cause all of these nasty things that I face everyday has become a daily thing for me. You can say I am used to it now. Even though most of the people will see it as a struggle. 

Like any other student I also go to school everyday. School was never an enjoyable place. They said it is enjoyable.....but they don't realize that it's not because of school, it's because of their friends, crushes or lovers. 

As you know that I am normal, so yes I also have a reason to go to School everyday. It's not because of my friends, I don't have friends. Crushes are something that stays today and vanish tomorrow. 

Love, this is what makes me go to school. I am not in a relationship with anyone. Who would want to date someone as nerd and too normal like me. I love someone. She gives me attention everyday. Makes me feel things that no one has ever. 

But our world are too far. She is famous queen bee. I am an invisible nerd. Everyone loves her, no one even cares about me, unless its our math teacher Jieun or Ms. IU. 

She is rich , beautiful and have powerful parents . I am poor , ugly and orphan. She is a bully , while I get bullied. 

Me being a poor and orphan adds more problem in my life. I lived in a small apartment for rent. It was good for one people. For part time jobs I work in a coffee shop. It's my 3rd job in a coffee. Sigh. In my First two jobs I got kicked out. One for being late. Because of school work. It was only for one day.  Another one for looking ugly.  

I just know they made that up to keep someone else in my place. 

I need to go to school now, Where I will meet the love of my life. I got ready and had breakfast. Just bread, jam and  tea.  I reached school while walking. I usually take bus when I feel tired. I don't take it cause I don't have much money. 

I walked to the hallway like any other day. I put my book in my locker and started for my class. Reaching there I sat down . I can hear footsteps coming. And 

"Oohhhhhhhhh....." I could feel myself getting soaked in some kind of drink. What is this? Milk? I guess. 

"Aww our little one here is soaked. " said a beautiful voice in a mocking tone standing Infront of me. Her beautiful face came Infront of me. She is the love of my life. 

She is minatozaki sana. 

.

.

.

.

.

Tzuyu was now soaked in milk. She felt sticky. Tzuyu glanced at her dress. Sana who saw that smirked. She crossed her hands and looked at tzuyu . Tzuyu felt nervous. Her stomach was feeling weird in a good way. Her breathing's got a bit fast as she was getting too nervous and her heart was going crazy. 

"Don't worry, you don't have to pay for the milk. Consider it as a gift. As we know that you lack your mother's milk. " Said sana smirking. Tzuyu looked down sad. If sana was her reason to be there, sana was also the reason why she wanted to go out from there. 

Sanas friends were laughing at tzuyu.
"Hey you .....meet me after school. We will have a little more fun you know. " Sana said as she made tzuyu face her and ran her fingers in tzuyu's jaw. Tzuyu felt her heartbeat raising. She gulped. She was enjoying the attention that sana was giving her. She found sana y. Sana really made her feel different things. 

Sana was the only one who made her feel like she was visible. Even though it was a really bad way. But still tzuyu didn't mind it. At least someone was giving attention to her. 

Sana then left her seat. As sana and her friends left students started to talk. 
"Damn I would have died if I was her."
"Sana sure hates her.." 
"I pity her actually...."
"Thank God I am not a nerd like her. Sana hates nerd. " 

It was true. Sana hates nerd. There was a reason why sana is a bully. Why she targets nerds the most? You see sana wasn't the best when it comes to study. She just doesn't like studying. As she was the only child her family had high expectations for her. 

Her parents would always compare her with other students. Which sana didn't like. They gave sana home tutors but none of them were able to make her study. 

"Students I got your math tests results. "Said IU. 

The students groaned. They remember how hard the math question was. Sana groaned and stomped. Her good day was about to get ruined. She made a scrunched face. 

"So I am gonna call you guys one by one. Come and take your test results. " Said IU. 

She then started to call everyone one by one. Then she called san

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter