Dreams

Sweet Little Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note: short chapter again I know I'm sorry. I tend to write shorter chapters. Again sorry! I hope u do enjoy it tho!

 

Jennie just rolled her eyes. Not caring at all for this conversation. 

 

“So have u seen her or not?” Jennie asked letting out an annoyed sigh. “Hurry up, I don’t have all day.” Jennie tapped her foot on the floor, she seemed so done with this conversation that it was actually kind of funny, I guess Lisa thought so too because she laughed at Jennie, and I don’t mean like a quiet giggle, I mean a full on snorting, rolling around in the floor kind of laugh. 

 

Lisa was embarrassing the living out of me but seeing her like that made me laugh just as hard as she did. 

 

In the end we were both rolling around on the floor laughing our asses off completely forgetting about the impatient Jennie staring down at us. 

 

“This is stupid, I don’t know why I even bothered.” Jennie let out a sigh, rubbing her head. Maybe it was me hallucinating or it was actually real, but I swear to god I saw her smile, and not a sarcastic smile, a genuine smile. Like she was happy. It made me happy. But just like that it ended. 

 

Me and Jennie Kim could never ever be friends again. No matter how much I wanted her back, she hated me, she was disgusted by me. I know this because she told me, all those years ago back in middle school, back when everything went to full on . Back when my best friend, my….my crush…told me to stay away from her. Jennie told me that she was disgusted by my presence, that she never wanted to be seen with someone like me ever again. 

 

That day played over in my mind every time I see her at school, just like it was yesterday that I got kicked to the side like a peace of trash that didn’t belong anywhere near her. 

But did I still love her, I couldn’t not, no matter how hard I wanted to hate her, no matter how much she hurt me I still wanted her…I needed her. She was my world…And I hated it.

 

 

 

JENNIE POV

 

 

 

“Rosé…Rosie I’m sorry…I didn’t want this! I don’t want u to hate me! Please…I’m so sorry.”

I woke up, sweat dripping down my body, it had happened again, the dream. Every night,

I dream of her. Sometimes it’s nightmares, sometimes it’s just a normal dream of her, other times it different. But almost always I dream of that day, I regret doing it, I knew before I said it that it would break her. It broke me too, but I didn’t have a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter