A promise should stay as a promise.

It's not just a simple promise. It's her everything.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about this, Mina?"

 Mina got asked for the second time around now that they are already outside the building, where the premiere night of the most awaited movie of the year will start in an hour.

"I really want to watch her movie this time, Jeongyeon Unnie. I know I promised her I won't ever watch her movies but, I'm really curious. It's not like I don't know her movies before. I won't be sensitive. I know myself very well Unnie."

It's her girlfriend's biggest role yet. Though the movie is rated X, Mina don't actually care about it. She just, wanted to support her girlfriend, even in a secret way.

 "But you're an idol. What if someone notice you later. You're risking your image here, Mina."

Mina knew that, but she's ready for this. It's not like this is the first time she's going to hide herself anyway. So, she smiled, assuring her manager.

"I'll be careful. I promise. I need to go now Unnie. I'll text you when the movie is done."

Mina didn't mind to wait for Jeongyeon's reply. She takes off from the van, hiding herself from the mask and casually mingled to the crowd entering the venue.

Of course, before they got to watch the movie, the main casts will be having a mini red carpet meet & greet and interview with the media. Mina watched from afar, as the minor casts to major casts taken their walk. She immediately hided from her girlfriend, entering holding hands with her partner for the movie. Mina smiled behind her mask, seeing how especially beautiful her star tonight.

'I'm so proud of you, my actress Hirai Momo.' She whispered, genuinely admiring from afar.

After having their little photoshoot, the movie stars seated on a long table together, ready for the questions. The casts take turn answering the questions. Momo is done already too. Now its Momo's love interest turns to take some questions.

"Ms. Im Nayeon..."

Mina immediately smiled, because for the first time she didn't feel bothered even though Momo could have many explicit scenes for the movie, knowing she's doing it with a girl this time.

Mina never watched any of Momo's movies since it's a rule Momo has given to her, but still, she can always picture Momo doing scenes with those male actors she had worked on. Those thoughts always hurt her, but she needed to accept that because before them, Momo is already a well-known y movie star, while Mina's a considered international idol.

They've been in this relationship for more than 2 years, clearly supports each other’s career. Trying their best to respect and become professional for their job, without affecting their private relationship as much as they can.

"How do you feel when this movie was offered to you? Do you have any specific reason why you agreed on doing this?" The interviewer asked Nayeon.

Im Nayeon is the most in-demand actress and is currently the highest paid personality out of all.

Actress Im Nayeon shyly took her mic. Smiling to everyone like she's thinking for an answer, until her eyes landed on her side, where Momo is seating beside her. Their eyes met, staring at each other but Momo has a confused look.

"Actually, I was about to turn down the role." Nayeon muttered, before she looked straight again.

"As you know, the role is kinda risky here in Korea. Two girls being leads, I know it will become controversial by that reason already. Added to it, after reading the script, I was so shock how bold is this movie. I don’t think someone like me can do this kind of genre, and I actually want to protect my image. But something kept me before I can officially turn it down." Nayeon stated, and the interviewer followed it asking what could be that reason.

"I can say, this pretty woman on my side is the only reason why I changed my mind." These two stars quickly looked at each other again, smiling but a little embarrassed by Nayeon admitting that.

"When I heard she's going to be the other lead I felt my heart beating fast with excitement. I know how good actress she is, and I always want to work with her. Though, this isn't like what I imagined." Nayeon laughs at herself, everyone too.

While Mina felt even more proud hearing that. Im Nayeon is much more popular than Momo, so a recognition like this will give Momo more a chance to prove herself as an actress. She's genuinely thankful at the moment on Nayeon for this.

"Then how is it working with Momo? This is your first time starring in a rated X movie, isn't it's hard for you? From always getting a sweet innocent role to a complete change for a daring role."

"Oh..." Nayeon exhales, shaking her head remembering her struggle. "It was really hard. I cried a lot of times on how bad I am. But thanks to our director, staffs and co-stars… I managed to improve a lot. They guided me, especially Momo since she's an expert with this area. She's really professional, and I respect her even more a lot after this movie." Nayeon laid her hand on top of Momo's hand that is on the table, visible by everyone. She subtly smile, showing her gratitude to Momo.

"You said you cried a lot. What are those scenes that made you cry then? Can you share one?"

That question gets Nayeon's attention again, laughingly thinking of it.

"Uhm..." Nayeon tried so hard to think how she'll say this. She cleared first. "It's those scenes. I can't tell it here but I know all of you already had an idea on what I'm trying to say. You can definitly see it on the movie, and that is if you manage not to close your eyes.” Nayeon chucklingly told… gaining a laugh from everybody.

“Though, ahm..." Nayeon stops again, thinking... "I don't know if I can share this but..." She’s trying to read her situation, and she felt how their director, her co-stars and even Momo was looking forward to her. That made her made up her mind.

"Maybe this may sound TMI but I want to share how dedicated I am for this movie. We have many explicit scenes in this movie we shot ahead before this specific last detailed part. But even tho I got those experience, it's still not enough. Just by imagining it, I can already guess how that last shooting will take so long because of me. Like that one reporter had said earlier, everything in this movie is new to me. Even though the director tried to guide me in every little detail— he actually even sent me videos to study those scenes, and I hardly watched it secretly coz I’m practically watching a .” They all laughs.

“Yeah, I still don't know if I can pull it that time. It is really hard for me so I'm having a mental breakdown that time every time our director is reminding us to get ready to it. That it needs to be perfect so we need to be perfect for it too. I cried thinking on how do I'll be able to show that side of me while acting it out with Momo. So, later then I came up with a solution."

Everyone has their all ears on Nayeon. They are curious, reporters are readying their hand to type fast so they will be the first to release their article.

"Normally, an hour before the shooting or when on our break we’re having a briefing, right? Like we take suggestions, practice the lines together and more. But thinking of it, I don’t think I can improve in such a little amount of time since it's all depends on our actions. So, the night before the schedule of shooting for that scene I invited Momo to my house, asking her to help me with it." Nayeon stated making Momo on the side jolt from her seat. Nayeon felt it, was about to see Momo’s reaction but one reporter followed up a question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter