001

Chip and Tofu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20321221

Buff. If there is only one word you can describe him with, it is buff. Everyone and their parents would call him buff. Including Kyungsoo's fans, dandanies. Well aside from the one word adjective they would also call him 'a human wall'.

Kim Jongin, a man built like a dorito chip who's in his late 20s, is a bodyguard. Specifically for the world famous actor and singer, Do Kyungsoo. 

As said, 'world famous', Do Kyungsoo only 25 has everyone under his feet. With his honey vocals and acting skills that would shake the world. His character in What is Love, had all who watch drowning in tears and through the success of his movie breaking into the Hollywood scene he was given the name Global Baby. What with his cute and chubby cheeks and small stature. 

With every official or non official schedule, Kim Jongin will always be there to protect the Global Baby. 

The pair was first made viral during Kyungsoo's first ever worldwide tour. Just watching the way Jongin had protected Kyungsoo would have anyone swooning. The way he held Kyungsoo tightly to his chest while manoeuvring the crowded airport, holding onto Kyungsoo's waist when it was too crowded and carrying his bags.

The news sites had also pick up the viral fancam. Not only boosting Kyungsoo image of a baby but also had netizen wondering who was that man blocking any harm that might be inflicted on Kyungsoo.

 

20250520

"When we reach please stay close to Jongin at all cost." Junmyeon, Kyungsoo's manager advised.

"I've just received words that your fans are swarming in the airport and there's a lot of reporters as well." He continued while looking at the young male who was busy munching his snack.

Giving a nod Kyungsoo turned to Jongin who was asleep beside him. Seeing that it was only 3am, he must have been tired. Instead of waking the man, Kyungsoo quickly packed away the leftover snack and hid it in his bag and settle back in the sit it was going to be another hour before they reached. 

As they were approaching the airport, Suho turned to Jongin to shake him awake. Slowly he open his eyes and let it wonder around to process his surroundings. 

"Jongin, the place is packed. As we briefed yesterday, there is about 6 extra guards that will encircle you and Kyungsoo.  Whoever that get past them, you can handle. Just don't be too aggressive. We don't want to go viral." Reminded Suho, he refrenced as well the recent news of NCT's guard that when viral for making a fan fly when they pushed the artist's boundaries.

With a nod, Jongin turned to his left to wake the youngest up. 

"Soo. Kyungsoo wake up" shaking him lightly to wake him up. 

Groaning instead of waking up, Kyungsoo turned away from Jongin to cuddle with the seatbelt instead.

"Unless you want me to carry you out infront of your fans you better wake up." Jongin threatened the sleepy baby. 

With a final groan Kyungsoo open up his eyes, rubbing both of them before glaring at Jongin. 

"Hyung!" Throwing his arms to wrap around Jongin's neck he whined, " but i'm still sleepy." Mustering his cutest pout and puppy eyes. 

Jongin let out a deep chuckle before wiping Kyungsoo's eyes, "Wake up we are already here." Giving Kyungsoo a quick kiss on his forehead, he removed the hands and move to take Kyungsoo's duffle bag. 

"Kyungsoo, we are here." Suho warned lightly with a knowing look in his eyes. 

The van finally stopped and Jongin made his way out first. Giving a earpiece a tap he gave a brief 'Get in position' to all the guards. 

Kyungsoo got out and bowed when he saw the cameras and fans, showing his heart shaped smile while waving. The sheer amount of people at 4am in the airport was indeed weird but had him moved.

For the fans who sacrificed sleep to bid a 'goodluck for the concert' had Kyungsoo feeling overwhelmed and giddy. 

As he took a step forward he felt a hand slithered on his waist, turning to his right he gave a smile to Jongin. He gave him a once over, the man had his duffel strapped to his back and had his work face on. He started moving forward once his manager was infront of them. 

Walking in the airport was akin to walking in a wet market during a sale, it was packed. His other guards have formed a human shield around him and Jongin had significantly tightened his grip on his waist.

His company definitely didnt prepare well enough seeing that the 6 guards were having trouble keeping more eager fans away from him. One even managed to bypass them and headed towards Kyungsoo with such aggression, very scary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter