Master Bang Yong Guk

Falling in love with a ROBOT

{ZELO P.O.V}

....

....

....

"ZELO!!! Wake up sleepy robot!" A loud voice came booming in my head. suddenly something just touched my body and shaking it."Zelo~Zelo~Zelo~" I wonder if it was those earthlings again,So I open my eyelids. All i saw was a light beam directed to my eyes and..

"You woke up" It was that earthling again with the bleached hair. "YoungJae he woke up!" The earthling shouted."Well good morning Zelo" It was that earthling with the cloak again,YoungJae. "Okay Zelo, Now say 'Good Morning' like me just now" Speak? well, I must'nt say no to someone who has created me.I move my lips slowly into and 'O' shape and trying to make my voice come out. "Ooo...goo...d" YoungJae laughed. But what's so funny about it? "Don't push yourself Zelo" I look at the voice direction and it was the other earthling. 

"Bang , I want you to take your robot home today and at least feed him three times a day" YoungJae said. "B..bang?" I finally suceeded said out my first word! "He just said his first word! Bang!" Bang said happily clapping his hands. I tried to smile a bit."Come with me Zelo i'm taking you home" He stood up and grab my hand,when my feet touch the ground I almost fell but thank god Bang caught me before my body fell onto the floor. "I guess I need to teach you how to walk first" I nodded, So then Bang carried me on his back bringing us to his car.

....

   "Channie Im home~!" Bang shouted and put me down on the floor sitting. Channie? who's Channie? Then another earthling came walking to us. "Hey Yongguk, who's the kid?" He pointed at me, I blinked "Oh him? He's my robot" Bang said proudly and patted my head, I pouted. "Why the hell do you need a robot for?!" The earthling shouted.I flinched and hide behind Bang.what am I feeling exactly? Why is this feeling came all of a sudden when That boy shouted? The boy had an awful sad face. "Don't shout! you'll scare him!Besides, I need him to clean the house since you were too buzy watching the telly" Bang said mocking the boy."THere's a winky in the Telly!" The boy said with an English/British accent? He sounded funny, I chuckled.

Bang looked at me smiling and turning red. Earthlings can change their skin tone?! The boy just rolled his eyes "Can you take this 'Thing' to your room or something?I don't like visitors." The boy walk away. "I guess he dosen't like you Zelo" Bang said chuckling. I was confused, Why did the boy do not like me here?I blinked and compressed my lips together trying to think the reason why the boy dosent like me. "Don't worry too much Zelo" He patted my head again. "By the way, I'm your Master" He stop his sentence then coninues it again "Master Bang Yong Guk!" He laughed and clap his hand.

Master bang Yongguk..

10% 50% 80% 100%

Bang help me stood up and trying to teach me the basics of walking. "'kay move your left leg to the front.. that's right,now the other, just try to balance your body while your walking and you'll do perfectly fine. I'll go get something to help you stand while you practice" Master Bang Yongguk walk away. 

I gripped on a small desk board,trying to balnce myself, Step by step moving my legs towards the living room. I smiled to my self seing me succeding.

 

{BANG P.O.V}

Pull yourself together Bang! He's just a robot, a fifthteen year old robot!I hit myself on the kitchen wall , since it's the only thing I can do now. Then his smiling face appeared in my mind. D'aaww how cute..Stop it Bang,Don't imagine this! Then a picture of Zelo laughing made him smiling goofy and blushing.

Oh god, Bang.

STOP.MAKING.UP.WEIRD.FANTACISE.

"MASTER BANG YONGGUK!"

A voice just snap me out of my day dreaming.I peered in the door just to look how was he doing. 

"Master Bang yongguk I can do it!" 

Zelo was impoving, ha can walk! what a fast-learner he is. I'm amaze. "Master..!!" Then he started running but sadly he lost his balance and fell.Noises of lamp and books falling to the floor was noisy. "Zelo!" I ran up to him and checked his body if something was wrong, "Zelo are you fine? no bruises, cuts etc.?" Why am I like this to Zelo? I never did this to my other friends but why Zelo?

"Master Bang yongguk I'm fine" Zelo said smiling, he talked! that was fast! "Zelo, You can Talk!" I smiled holding his face since he's so adora-- what are you thinking Bang?!  "Of course I can Master Bang yongguk! I learn the knowledge from you master!" He smiled. I blushed a bit.

 

"Pathetic.."

Himchan hissed behind the couch he was sitting and glared at Bang and Zelo. 

"Soon Kid,

soon..."