Hey.

I missed you: A Collection [Minho X You]

Her whisper is the Lucifer

That was my phone ringing. It was Minho. I know he is the one calling me because that ringtone is especially for him. I grudgily woke up and reached for my phone.

"Hey," I said with a rough voice.

"Did I woke you up? Are you sick?" He asked. Obviously...

"Neh. And I am not. This is just my voice cracking up because you woke me up," I said annoyingly. I hate it when someone will wake me up from my beautiful slumber.

"Mianhae, princess. So, are you planning to go somewhere outside?"

Princess. The name that he uses just for me. 

"Gwaenchanah-yo. Maybe, going to the park? Yeah. I'll do that,"

"Why at the park?"

"I want to relax there. It's so peaceful," I sighed.

"What's up with the sigh?"

Will I say it or not? Anyhow, here it goes...

"I miss you, ma boy. I want you to be with me today," I said with a sad tone. I will usually call him ma boy to lessen the "corny" feeling. I hate it sometimes.

"I miss you too, princess. I want to but, I still can't. Maybe some other time?" He said.

"Okay. I have to go now. Mom is calling me to eat. Annyeong," I said.

"Saranghaeyo," he said and we both hang up.

----

I walked to the park and start reminiscing the times that I am with Minho when I sat on a bench near the tree...

I met him when I met Beatrice. He is a good friend of hers. We literally bumped to each other when I was with her. I even shouted at him because of my clumsiness. So much for embarrasing yourself in front of a popular boy, right?

"Hey, Beatrice. Can I talk to you for a sec?" the tall guy who just blocked my way said to Beatrice. Aish! Didn't he know that I have to catch up with my EVER LOVING bias? I immediately stand up.

"She's not talking to you. We are going some---" my words were cut off when I looked at the guy. OMG. It is... Choi Minho. My mouth hung open. I felt that Beatrice tapped my chin.

"Ne. What is it?" she saved me from my shameless act.

"Uhm. Maybe later? I'll call you," he said then walked off.

I smiled when I always remember that scene. Who would forget how a boy asked a girl on a date? Not me.

We finished playing basketball and we're currently resting when he called me. I looked at him and said, "What is it?"

"Can... you go out with me... like a date?" he asked nervously. I looked at him intently. Then I suddenly understood what he meant.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. SHINee's Minho and me? OMO.

"Really?" I asked again. He nodded.

"Are you serious?" I asked again.

"Dead serious," he said.

I was currently wandering when a sunflower was in front of me. I looked at the owner's hand and it was familiar. I looked at my back and saw Minho smiling.

"Hey, princess." he said. I smiled. Is this a dream? I stood up and touched his face. It is surely not a dream.

"M-minho. You surprised me. I-what are you doing here?" I asked. He went beside me and sit. I also sat down.

"I just got back from Japan. Actually, yesterday. And I want to surprise you. So, here I am," he said. I grabbed the sunflower and inhaled deeply.

"Yah! Why didn't you say so?! I'm here being depressed and everything and you...!" I hugged him and smiled. He hugged me back.

"I really missed you, ma boy," I whispered.

"I missed you too, princess. I waited for this time to come," he said and kissed my hair. 

-----------------------------------

Thank you for reading! This is a success that I wrote I fanfic for the first time so... here is my celebratory gif for you featuring TAEMIN and his beautiful hair (envy):