Fin.

Do I dream of you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There were knocks as soon as Kazuha finally found her favorite position on her bed when she was about to sleep. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she couldn't actually ignore the said knocks in her room. Because what if it was Chaewon? She was their leader and maybe the leader had something important to say to her… at 2:00am in the morning. Yunjin? Well she just heard her cutting fruits just a moment ago, hence the disturbance on her sleep pattern.

 

…But what if it was Eunchae? Kazuha was sure the maknae would be sulky comes the morning, and she would go rant about her to their Kkura unnie while the oldest would only chuckle about it ruffling the maknae's hair playfully while also side eying her with amusement clear in her eyes. And when the time comes where they would converse in japanese she would definitely bring it up. Nope, Kazuha wouldn't have that. Her unnie would just use it as a teasing weapon against her.

 

Against her best wishes, her feet glided across the room and begrudgingly opened the door with a frown, but that frown turned into a small gasp when she finally looked at her visitor.

 

"...Kkura unnie?"

 

"Should I hide Yunjin's paring knife, Zuha yes or no?"

 

Kazuha's eyebrows creased down to the point where she would looked like Moomin, a character from a series of books, and normally her members would pointed it out in the open but tonight Sakura was rather looking uncharacteristically so serious all of a sudden, like it was a question of life and death.

 

"Why-"

 

"Yes or-"

 

Their voices overlapped one another. They both stared at each other. Before Sakura could talk though Kazuha raised her hand signalling for her attention.

 

"Zuha-"

 

"Ah-" Kazuha raised her hand again. "My turn, I have so many questions. Number one, why are you all of a sudden knocking on my door asking me about the fate of Yunjin unnie's paring knife?" She said it all in quick japanese.

 

"You are next door," Sakura gestured to their rooms. "Obviously I wanted your opinion in the matter because we both are always subjected to hearing it late at nights-"

 

"Chaewon unnie also hears it though-"

 

"Oh Chaewon will thank me for it." Sakura bluntly stated, eyes so convincing and just seconds away from salvaging Yunjin's beloved knife. "Everyone will thank me for it, just be my accomplice and never tell a soul about it." Kazuha noticed how her unnie's eyes were so red and she had an inkling that she might have gamed the hours away. 

 

Though, she still had something to ask her.

 

"Unnie," she looked at her, a Slytherin shirt and some worn out sweatpants that she recalled her unnie was always wearing when they were trainees in the past few months, it showed Sakura's effort and drive from a piece of clothing. It unconsciously made her smile. "Are you sure about hiding Yunjin unnie's knife? She would be upset and will surely suspect you first, no doubt about it."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter