Will You?

Sincerely, from Me to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day and the days after, Namjoo keep getting a rose everytime she went to the library. Her curious feeling is getting higher day by day. She doesn't know how to feel. If she supposed to feel excited? Happy? Anxious? Or worried? What if there's stalker in her university? Will that person will harms her for good? Or there's any person that wants to play with her? She didn't really understand how to conclude this. After she finished wash her hand at the toilet, she went straight to the cafe to see Haerin and Hyemi. She's already promised them to join together for a while before she's going to the library back. They do study together before, but Namjoo wants to stay a little bit longer. When she spotted both her friends, she directly went to them.

"Hey girls, I'm coming as promised." said Namjoo while pulling one of the chair next to Hyemi.

"There you are, our super sweet Kim Namjoo. Hm...by the way, I want to ask. Did you hide anything from us?" Haerin asked with suspicious face.

"What? What did I hide?" asked Namjoo with her rounded eyes.

"You don't know? Then, what about this? Can you tell us how the hell that you got this?" asked Hyemi while she pointed at Namjoo's bruised knee.

"Ohh this...erm...actually there's nothing happen. I just fell while getting back to home. It's not serious like you guys thought tho, but..."

"But what? Aigoo, seriously you never fail make us not to worry about you, Namjoo." said Haerin while shook her head repeatedly.

"Seriously Haerin? Can't you just wait her to finish first her story? Your patience level is so low you know." said Hyemi while stared flatly at Haerin.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. You know that day by day your mouth's getting more talkative? Erghh, it's so annoying to hear it."

"Yaa! How dare you Haerin. Come here! I will filled both your ear with my annoying talks."

Hyemi already started to get up from her sit but then Namjoo stopped her friend by caught immediately Haemi's right arm.

"Just wait and see soon! Huh." said Hyemi to Haerin while narrowed her eyes.

"Werk! Hahaha, I will patiently wait for your 'soon' soon. So, Namjoo, will you continue your story? I'm sorry tho, seriously! I'm supposed not to cut your talk in the middle of your story..."

"Duh, it's nothing. Never mind Haerin. Okay I'm continuing with my story. But...yesterday beside with my fell incident, I also get something you know. Guess what? A rose. Someone had give me a rose."

Both Hyemi and Haerin gasped loudly that makes other students near stare at them weirdly.

"Yaa! Can't you guys be quiet a little bit, aigoo..." sighed Namjoo.

"Yaa! Kim Namjoo! How can we keep quiet if the story will be interesting like this?! OH MY GOD! Our girl already have secret admire! Aaaa...I'm so excited!" chirped Haerin happily.

"That's true, Namjoo! Today our mind and ears blessed with this kind of story! Aaaa...it's so good to hear this from you, seriously!" added Hyemi.

"Seriously? Hehe, then I'm just curious about one things beside the person. Why he or she give me 'a rose'? Not something like you know a bouquet of roses? Why he or she did give me only one rose? Don't you guys think that there's something suspicious about that?" asked Namjoo curiously.

"What do you mean by 'she'?" Haerin asked.

"Well, it's just my prediction...it's not wrong right if we give some flower to other woman? Or...it's weird?"

Both Hyemi and Haerin just rubbing their forehead slowly. They really didn't expect that Namjoo didn't understand about things like this.

"Namjoo, let me tell you one thing. Rose is the symbolic of love. When someone wants to express their feelings, rose is the best choices to choose. So, did you get what I'm trying to say? Or do you want me to say directly to you?"

Automatically Namjoo's face grew pink.

"Seriously, Hyemi?" asked Namjoo while she cover her both cheek slowly.

Both of them just nodded eagerly.

After about 30 minutes chit chatting with Hyemi and Haerin, Namjoo went back to the library. When she arrived at her place, seems like that her 'secret admire' didn't come yet to library to put the rose like usual. This time she thought, she will hide somewhere around her place to see who's actually behind all the roses that she got. Her small pink vase now will turn into a bouquet of roses in any time soon. Without wasting anymore, she goes to the near book rack around her place.

5 minutes later, there's no sign or even a shadow yet went to her place. Suddenly, Namjoo have fall asleep between the space at the book rack.

Feel like someone is touching her shoulder, she opens her eyes slowly to see a woman student behind her. Hurriedly getting up from the floor, she shyly bow to the student before went back to her place. When she arrived, like usual there's one rose placed on her book. Damn for her sleepy head. She wants to shout but acknowledge that this is some place that she have to be really quiet.

With hopeless, she packs all her belonging and take the rose as usual with her in the arm. In about three to five steps outside the library, suddenly she hear someone called her name,

"Namjoo."

Turning her back, she spotted the guy from yesterday is leaning back at the outside library wall. Shocked, she just asked innocently, "Me?" while pointing at herself.

"Yeah, you. Your name is Kim Namjoo, right? Remember me? Or did you already forgot?"

"No, no. Of course I still remember you. Sehun, right?"

"That's right."

Then, he's slowly walk toward her and stood facing her, but he keep some space between them.

"Did you already want to go home? If so, may I asked something before you go?" he asked her in soft tune.

"Actually yes, but may I know what's that something about?"

"Can you come with me to go to the rooftop? I promised it will not take your time longer."

Namjoo blinks for some time before nodding her head to follow Sehun from back. Again, her heart cannot stop from beating so fast. Right now, she feels like she just want to dig a hole and put her pink face into it. She really didn't understand what is actually happen with herself.

When they finally arrived at the rooftop, Sehun turns his back to invite her to sit at the long bench that are available. When she's finally sit on the bench, Sehun as well take a sit next to her. Not too far and not too close. About at least one minutes, both them didn't talk anything to start the conversation.

Suddenly, from her corner eyes, she saw that Sehun held out a rose and his body is half facing toward her. Her eyes stick to the rose in his grip for a while and then turn her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter