The Story Begins

Dating Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana and I are dating?” Nayeon smirks, scoffing lightly as she eyes the phone camera. “I’ll leave that to your imagination.”

After the camera turns off, Momo bursts into a fit of giggles, leaning against Nayeon’s shoulder as Sana looks up at the two from Momo’s other side.

“You wish it was true, don’t you?” Sana gives Nayeon a knowing look, her eyes flirting in the way that has captured hearts across the world.

“I said we’d leave it up to ONCE’s imagination. Unless it’s been in your imagination too?” Nayeon isn’t one to back down from a challenge, and the confident smirk she wears indicates her clear belief that she won’t lose. But Sana isn’t backing down today, either.

“Well we know it’s definitely been in yours, since you’re the one who started the rumor,” Sana scoffs, leaning in a little closer.

Momo chews her jellies, looking back and forth between her roommates, wide-eyed and always smack-dab in the middle of the gay. Boo and Dobby are sitting politely at her feet, waiting in vain for the delicious treat, and they jump slightly when Sana lets out a screech, Nayeon having reached over a bewildered Momo in an attempt to grab her. Momo scrambles out of the way and onto the floor, jelly still hanging from , the dogs’ eyes following every movement.

Sana’s eyes are looking back up into Nayeon’s steady ones, and Momo wonders what they ate today because there’s ‘confident gay’ and then there’s ‘ around and find out’ gay and she doesn’t know when they both swerved hard into that category.

“Tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter