What Really Happened

LITTLE THINGS MATTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MiHyuns Flat:   Present time

 

     "Sana you have to come over,  there's an emergency!" Dahyun frantically whispered over the phone as if hiding from someone.  "What,  how,  are you okay?  What happen,  oh my God,  are you injured,  where does it hurt baby?!" Sana quickly asked,  questions spewing out from in succession.  "Hey calm down I'm okay.  It's about Mina,  she's being really weird and I'm  kinda scared.  I don't know what's wrong with her but she's been cleaning the apartment like crazy. Maybe if it's possible, she'll even clean the outside surface and the neighbors too and she wouldn't notice" Dahyun replied hastily and Sana can't help but  guffaws making the other girl hissed and told her to keep quiet.  "I'm all for keeping the place tidy but she has gone too far.  She's been at it for days now and when I asked her about it,  she just glared at me and told me to mind my own business.  She restocked all the hygiene products, sprayed the place with perfume and did the laundry, she washed all her clothes and mine without asking and now she's gonna wash them again that I'm running out of clothes to wear. It's like the cleaning fairy has taken over her soul and I don't know what to do about it.  And you should see the amount of toothpaste and mouthwash that she bought,  there's ton of them I think the supplies will last forever.  I even have to wear socks she says to keep the floor all shiny and free of dirt.  I think I'm gonna move out if this doesn't stop" Dahyun ranted  obviously stressed out.  Sana laughed so hard and had to compose herself before replying "I'm sure there's a good explanation for this, maybe  you just have to ask her nicely". "I already did but she keeps on sending me those steely gaze like she's on her period. I really need your help and maybe Jeongyeon can - Oh my God!" Dahyun nervously shrieked.  "What's happening now?" Sana asked curiously.  "Mina is putting scented candles all over the place while murmuring something. Do you think she has joined a cult and is trying to convert our place into a secret shrine?  Please you have to intervene before it's too late " Dahyun pleaded like her life is in danger.  

 

JeongSa apartment :  A day earlier 

 

      Sana steadies herself before sitting beside Jeongyeon on the couch.  The other girl flinched but remain seated though she didn't spare a glance at Sana.  The Japanese girl sighed before asking: "Hey,  are you okay?  You've been so quiet lately and you hardly talk to me.  Are you mad at me?  Jeongyeon never answered but she made a quick look at Sana this time. "Have I offended you  in anyway?  I feel like you don't  want me around and you're distancing yourself like I have the plague.  To be honest , I'm hurt because we use to talk a lot even when we're  fighting.  But now I feel like a ghost that you've chosen to ignore"  Sana exclaimed while faking some tears to dramatically emphasize her point.        Well it's true.  Jeongyeon has been locking herself in her room and has successfully avoided interaction with Sana much to the dismay of the said girl.  Jeongyeon has her reason but is too ashame to discuss it with Sana for fear of being judged or worst ridiculed if the truth comes out.  

 

Mihyuns'Flat:  Present time 

 

     Dahyun is nervous because Mina had been pacing back and forth while throwing glances at her.  She's been reading some reports from work earlier when Mina quietly entered the bedroom but never said a word.  Now several scenarios has been going through her mind all scary when Mina suddenly asked loudly: "Can I kiss you on the lips?"  All coherent thoughts run out and Dahyun frantically race for the door and went straight into Jeongyeon and Sanas'apartment. not minding the weird looks from the people that she have passes by.  Dahyun was all sweaty and breathless when she got into her destination, pounded hard on the door repeatedly and Sana came rushing to open it.  "Hey Dahyunie,  so glad to see-" Sana never got to finish talking because Dahyun hug her so tight and beg to let her stay there.  Sana led the other girl to sit and cuddles her to relax.  "It's okay baby,  I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of" Sana cooed like comforting a child.  When Dahyun finally calm down,  she told Sana what had occurred.        Not long after,  Jeongyeon arrived and quietly entered the apartment not wanting to give Sana any indication that she's home but the said girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere and yelled " You have a lot of explaining to do Yoo Jeongyeon!" "My God Sana you could have killed me! You don't sneak up on people like that,  I almost got a heart attack! "Jeongyeon shouted back,  irritated at the other girl.  "No,  no,  no!  Don't give me that attitude,  something's going on and we'll talk about it right here,  right now!" Sana bellowed that made Jeongyeon shut up.  The Japanese girl seems genuinely mad and Jeongyeon has no choice but to narrate what really happened.  

 

Flashback :  

 

     This is it,  I'm gonna lay it out" Jeongyeon internally tells herself hoping the girl she has currently enveloped in a backhu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter