Drabble #2

Kyuhyun&Changmin; drabbles/oneshots

This drabble is in Kyuhyun's Point of View.

I lost the game of rock, paper, scissors to Changmin. I really do not want to pay for the food and drinks.

"Changmin, Want to play again?" I asked him.

"Sure, but this time the loser will have to be nice and polite to their hyungs for an entire week." He informed me, a smile on his lips, and I nodded my head in agreement. This time I won and Changmin lost. Oh, Yes victory is so very sweet. However I really do not want to pay for the food.

"I'm so happy that all I have to do is pay for the food and drinks. It is better than being nice to my hyungs for a week!" I commented cheerfully, he frowned at me, and I hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy that I lost rock, paper, scissor when it came to buying food and drink. I love you a lot, Changmin...for losing to me when it came to being nice to hyungs. I could almost kiss you for saving me!"

Changmin's eyes widened in shock and we played rock, paper, and scissors...If he wins I would have to be nice to the hyungs and he would pay for the food&drinks... I lost and he won so I'll have to nice&polite to my hyungs for a week instead of paying for the food&drinks.

After Changmin paid for the food and drinks. I released my giggles, smirked widely at him, and he groaned.

"You tricked me, Kyu. Not nice." 

"You should know better..Anyway, I wonder how they-"

"Kyuhyun say your hyungs...Don't say they..."

"Yeah, yeah..I wonder how my hyungs will react to a nice and polite, Kyuhyun?" I asked out loud and tilted my head to the side. "Ah, Changmin...It's going to be so much fun and it's all thanks to you."

"Don't mention it...." Changmin muttered to me and he sighed heavily. "Seriously, Do not mention it."

"I will be very very nice and polite to my very dear hyungs."

"Kyu, I feel sorry for your hyungs."

",But I'm going to very nice and polite to my beloved hyungs...I'll be the most polite, sweetest, and obedient maknae towards my hyungs. My hyungs are my entire world. If they are not happy then me...their darling little maknae will be ever so sad."

"Kyuhyun..You are starting to scare me.." 

"That's the point, Changmin...I'm going to scare them by being overly nice and polite towards them." I commented calmly and then smirked. "Never again will they ask for me to be a good little maknae. Ha, ha, ha."

"That's so evil, Kyu." Changmin told me, he started laughing, and clenching his sides. "That's a really good idea."

"You know what they say..Be careful for what you wish for and my beloved hyungs will get their wish of...a nice and polite maknae." I commented with my head tilted upwards. Changmin and I laughed together for several minutes before we started plotting together on how to freak my hyungs out with my sudden change of heart...It's always good to have someone to bounce ideas off of from time to time. 

Please Comment and Thank You ^_^