Drabble #1

Kyuhyun&Changmin; drabbles/oneshots

This is in Changmin's Point Of View.

I kissed Kyuhyun on the lips last night. We had been drinking together and it was just us. The other Kyu-line members were not there. It was not a quick peck on the lips or one that lasted a few seconds. The one from last night lasted for about a minute. There was no reaction from Kyuhyun. He didn't kiss back or shoved me away from him. I pulled away after a minute, discovered that Kyuhyun fell asleep, he was muttering, and suddenly cuddled me in his sleep.

"Warm."

"I'll get blankets." I had managed to say in a calm voice although my words were a bit slurred. I started to undo his arms from around me and he started talking in his sleep again. Kyuhyun from time to time talks in his sleep.

"Don't go warmth." He muttered and it sounded like he was begging me not to go. It was easy to move his arms from around me. 

"I'll be back, Kyu." I told him.

"Warmth please come back." He sounded so helpless, his eyes still closed, and still asleep.  

"Fine." I said in a low voice, wrapped my arms around him, held him close, and he had snuggled closer to me. My cheeks felt hot and my mind was in the gutter, but also thought 'Kyuhyun is so cute that it ought to be illegal'.

"So very warm." Kyuhyun muttered and I closed my eyes. In the morning I woke up before him, the computer, and started to play a game on it. Kyuhyun woke up and he complained on how his head hurts.

"Drink less next time." I told him and he walked towards me.

"I wanna play too, Changmin. Let's play a two player game together."

"Sure." I said calmly, he smiled at me, and I tried my best not to look at those lovely lips that I had kissed last night. We decided together on what game to play. After an hour Kyuhyun called the other Kyu-Line members and see if they wanted to come over. It is best not to think about that kiss I gave to Kyuhyun while he was asleep last night. He can fall asleep with such ease, one minute he is drinking, and the next moment...Sound asleep like a brick wall.

I care about Kyuhyun a lot and I'm not going to go beyond friendship with him for I do not want to risk losing him. 

Please Comment and Thank You smiley