Part 2

Cuddlefest Part 2

 

“You know, if you weren’t so sick, I’d find you extremely delectable right now,” Taeyeon said, amused, as she stared at a sulking brunette all bundled up in thick cotton pajamas and swallowed by her huge duvet.

“Shut up,” Jessica murmured and turned her back on her girlfriend, annoyed by the teasing.

Being sick gave her the right to be rebellious, especially if her lover kept on making fun of her.

The designer then felt the bed dip beside her, a warm hand gently petting her head through the covers. Jessica sighed blissfully, enjoying Taeyeon’s impromptu massage, her irritation slowly disappearing.

“Feeling better?”

“Mhmm,” the younger girl mumbled sleepily.

Taeyeon quietly giggled and slowly retracted her hand. The brunette looked back at her lover while pouting, then adjusted herself so she could throw her arm around the midget, snuggling comfortably.

The older woman just smiled and wrapped her arm around the other girl, patting her back gently and lulling her back to sleep.

 

It had been three days since the young CEO got sick with the singer deciding to stay with her until she was feeling better. Taeyeon was relieved to finally see her partner break out from her fever and starting to regain some energy.

It had been a hectic few days. Back to back sleepless nights because Jessica kept on tossing and turning, coughing and sneezing, and made the younger girl miserable until the wee hours of the morning.

Taeyeon wasn’t faring any better; constantly worried, running back and forth trying to make her partner as comfortable as possible. She even asked the members to cover for her during small interviews and asked her managers for a few days off from minor schedules just so she could take care of Sooyeon.

The older woman stared lovingly at Jessica and gently unwound her arm around the brunette when she was sure the other was sleeping. She needed to do house chores and made a mental note to do the groceries because they’re running low on necessities.

Just as she stood up, she heard her phone ring from the living room so she quickly yet quietly made her way out so as not to disturb her lover. She looked at the caller and smiled before answering.

“Sunny-ah, good morning!”

“Tae! Just wanted to check up on you and Sica. How’s she doing?”

“Her fever’s finally down, thank goodness. Still a bit warm, but she’s doing better. I don’t think she can afford another sleepless night.”

“That’s good to hear. How about you, though? I know that sleepyhead needs you, but you need to take care of yourself, too.” Taeyeon laughed, flattered that her friend cared for her, too.

“I’m fine. It’s been a stressful, but I’m doing well. At least the worse has passed. The apartment’s behind on some chores, though, and I need to finish them before Sooyeon wakes up. Getting her to drink this new medicine is more tedious than doing laundry!” The two laughed at that.

“Some of the girls and I are planning to drop by if that’s okay. We’ll help out. Do you need anything?” Taeyeon thought for a minute.

“Hmm. I do need to do a bit of grocery shopping. Can you guys drop by the store for a quick grocery run?”

“Sure! Just send me the list of things you need and we’ll get right on it. We’ll bring lunch, so expect us around that time.”

“Thanks, Sunkyu! I’ll see you later, then.”

“Bye, Taeng! Later!”

The midget smiled as she hung up the phone.

She’s very fortunate to have supportive friends and members, and, even having different schedules at the moment and unable to see each other every day, they made it a habit to stay in touch on a daily basis wherever they were.

She hummed happily as she tied her hair in a messy bun before tackling their mountain of dirty clothes.

 


 

“Wow, you look awful,” was Hyo’s greeting as soon as Taeyeon opened the door.

The leader looked down at herself then at the mirror near the door and laughed at her blonde friend’s astute observation.

Taeyeon’s tank top was splotched with soap and water from hurriedly doing the dishes and washing the windows while her arms and legs were dirty from tidying up the kitchen and living room.

Not to mention preparing Jessica’s light lunch of fruit and soup and getting her to eat them, which was a task in itself considering that the brunette demanded for her lover to feed her instead, and alternating everything with checking if the laundry was done and having to sort them.

All this in a span of four hours.

“You should’ve seen me the past few days. I looked like a walking zombie,” Taeyeon joked as she made way for Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona, and Seohyun to enter. She greeted everyone with a quick hug before alleviating some of the bags Yoona was holding and led them into the kitchen.

“Sorry for my sloppy appearance, and I really appreciate you doing this. Everyone’s busy nowadays.”

“Don’t mention it, Unnie. Is Sica-unnie awake now?” the maknae asked as she placed the remaining bags on top of the kitchen island along with the others.

“Yes, she is. I left her inside the living room. Fair warning, though. She’s a bit moody because it’s time for her to drink her medicine. Her tantrums are getting ridiculous because of that herbal stuff her doctor prescribed. Maknaes, you can go ahead and see her. And if you can, please try and persuade her to drink her tonic. I’ll just sort these groceries out then I’ll be with you.”

The two youngest girls nodded and quickly left their Unnies to find their sick bratty princess unnie.

“You guys can go ahead, too, if you want. I’ll be fine here.”

“Oh, stop it. Looking at you now, it seems you need help more than Sica does.” Taeyeon and Sunny just laughed at that.

“We’ll finish quicker if we do it together. Hyo can start preparing lunch. If you need to do anything else, I’ll put the groceries away while you finish up. She still keeps everything in the same place, right?”

Taeyeon’s eyes softened, happy that her members were all so understanding. Almost two decades of sisterhood could do that.

“Yes, she does. I just need to put the clean clothes away then I’ll be finished. Thanks, guys. Really.”

Sunny and Hyo shooed their leader away as they went about the kitchen.

“Yeah, yeah. Now go on or else we won’t get anything done.”

Taeyeon smiled at her friends before leaving.

As she passed by the living room, she heard Yoona and Juhyun trying to persuade an extremely stubborn ice princess to drink her medicine. Taeyeon just sighed, knowing full well that their attempt was futile, but she still hoped that her lover would stop being childish and take it so she had one less thing to worry about.

 


 

The midget happily stretched her aching muscles as she completed her chores for the day, and just before Sunny and Hyoyeon served lunch, but was a bit dismayed when she entered the living room to find that her pigheaded girlfriend still had not drank her medicine and was giving the maknaes a hard time.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t help herself when Jessica accidentally slapped the cup from Yoong’s hand, spilling the dark liquid onto the newly cleaned carpet.

“Jung Sooyeon! Look at what you’ve done! Aish, why are you being so difficult?!”

Everybody, including Sunny and Hyo who popped their heads at the entrance of the room, stopped and stared at their leader as she quickly tried to dab the substance off from completely staining the carpet.

When she was done, she looked up only to see Jessica glaring at her with teary eyes, and the singer suddenly felt guilty for shouting at her partner like that, especially with other people around.

The brunette quickly turned her back on Taeyeon and covered her head tightly with her blanket, getting her point across that she wasn’t happy with her lover at the moment.

The midget just sighed and looked at Yoona and Juhyun apologetically, Sunny and Hyoyeon silently returning to the kitchen.

“Sorry for that, girls. I’ll take it from here. Will you please help your unnies set up the table? Sica and I will be with you shortly.”

The maknaes smiled and looked at their leader in understanding.

“No problem, Tae-unnie. Just call us if you need anything.”

As soon as the two girls left the room, Taeyeon took a deep breath and leaned closer to Jessica.

She gently touched the other’s shoulder, but the brunette just shrugged it forcefully away and burrowed deeper into the couch. Taeyeon felt guiltier but tried again, touching her head instead. Fortunately, Jessica couldn’t pull away as much and just tried to duck her head even more.

“Baby, I’m sorry for shouting like that. And I’m really sorry if I startled you. I know you really hate it, but please, Honey, you need to drink your medicine so that you’ll get better faster. I won’t bother you for the rest of the day if that’s what you want, so just drink it then I’ll let you be, okay?”

The older woman continued to caress Jessica’s head trying to get her to acquiesce and was relieved when the younger girl finally peeked out of the blanket and moved to sit up without any more protests, wiping cutely at her puffy eyes that made Taeyeon melt from the adorable sight.

The singer quickly reached for the tumbler containing the herbal tonic and poured it into a cup then took her place beside Jessica so that the brunette could lean on her whilst drinking it.

Taeyeon instinctively s her arm around the other’s waist and under her loose shirt, slowly caressing her lover’s tummy with her thumb to ease the younger girl’s discomfort somewhat.

As soon as the designer chugged down a lot of warm water, Taeyeon affectionately rained small kisses on the side of her head, mumbling praises and apologies to her lover before making a move to stand up.

Jessica, who was thoroughly enjoying her lover’s attention and warm embrace, whimpered softly and leaned back heavily so as to prevent her girlfriend from leaving.

“Don’t leave ~ Stay here ~” the brunette whined cutely and immediately snuggled against Taeyeon’s embrace and softly purred when her girlfriend pulled her closer and hugged her tighter.

Taeyeon happily nuzzled her head onto her lover’s, glad that she was forgiven.

 

 

“Taeng? Lunch is ready. Let’s eat!”

 


 

“See you back at the dorm, Tae. Tell Sica to come hang out with us when she’s all better.”

Taeyeon smiled as she escorted the girls towards the door.

“I should be the one thanking you. I’m sure Sooyeon is grateful as well that you came to see her when you all are busy. And I’m sorry for the little outburst earlier, by the way.”

Hyo just waved her apology away.

“Tsk. Sica’s always been difficult to deal with, that spoiled princess. But we all know that you can handle her well when she’s being a brat. You’ve been together for so long.”

“I’m sure she just wants more attention from you, Unnie.  You know how she gets a bit too clingy when your attention’s somewhere else.”

“I know! Sica-unnie is just so cute! Who can ever resist her?”

The girls laughed.

“Don’t let her hear that, Yoong. Her head’s big enough as is. Anyway, thanks again, girls. You’ve been a big help. Tell the others that I’ll be back in two days.”

“Alright. See you soon, Taeng!”

“Bye, Unnie!”

“Let’s go out for a drink soon.”

“Take care, Unnie!”

Taeyeon waved goodbye to her members then closed the door. She and Jessica really were fortunate to have amazing sisters beside them.

The midget trudged her way back to the kitchen to finish washing the dishes. She was looking forward to finally laying down and rest until Sica’s next round of medication after dinner. Good thing Hyoyeon made lots of food.

As the singer listened and sang along to her playlist while working, she didn’t notice her beloved girlfriend walk towards her, and she jumped when she felt Jessica’s arms wrap tightly around her waist from behind.

“S-sooyeon! Aigoo, don’t startle me like that, especially while I’m washing dishes. What are you doing up, anyway? Need anything?”

The brunette shook her head and nuzzled it on Taeyeon’s back then kissed her partner’s neck. Taeyeon shivered slightly from her lover’s warm moist lips.

“It’s nothing. I just missed you ~”

Taeyeon bit her lower lip and tried to hide her wide smile, internally gushing at her ever-so-adorable girlfriend but didn’t want to show it, wanting to stubborn Sooyeon a bit.

“Aren’t you fed up with me fussing all over you? I’m sure you’re bored and miss going to work,” the singer said seriously.

Jessica pouted and just hugged her midget tighter, not wanting to move away.

“I’ll never get tired of you, Taengoo. I’m sorry if I’m a difficult patient. I really just hate that bitter stuff. You’re not upset with me, are you?” Jessica asked in a low, sad voice which made Taeyeon sigh. She didn’t want Sooyeon to be sad because of her.

The older woman washed then dried her hands before turning to face her sulking girlfriend.

“Of course not. I know you’re a handful, but I love every minute of the time I get to spend with you. I like taking care of you, not because someone has to, but because I want to. You’re not much of that chic, confident woman you show everybody when you’re sick, but I just find you simply irresistible when you’re like this,” Taeyeon said, amused, and pinched her lover’s cheeks before planting a kiss on her nose.

Jessica giggled then rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, the latter hugging her back just as tight.

They stayed like that for a couple more minutes, simply basking in each other’s company, until the brunette raised her head and looked at her girlfriend with playful eyes.

“Well, since you said you don’t mind taking care of me, then I want a head massage again. A sponge bath’s nice, too. And I want you to sing to me, Taengoo! And cuddle with me for hours and hours and hours!”

The midget laughed, joyful that her needy of a partner’s feeling better, and quickly ushered her back to their room to start heeding to her lover’s chain of demands with a happy heart.


 

A/N:

aaaannnddd done!! 

thanks again to Cookie1026 for pushing me to write this.

have a great day, lovelies!! <3