MINE

MINE

After the legal rights of GOT7 were acquired by Im Jaebum everyone was happy that the group could continue working in their own way with their own terms and conditions. They had planned long and hard for the next comeback but it was not possible even within a year of rights transfer as every member was booked with a variety of things they wanted to do and explore with their new agency. Everything that they had been banned for, they wanted to reach out to it. Food, travel, fashion and most importantly music, their passion. While every one of them released their singles, except Jinyoung who went to explore the world of acting, one of them was more tense and had more workload. 

It was leader Im Jaebum. Though the members had gone to different agencies, in a group, he would always be their leader. They had lived years with his support, guidance and leadership, they couldn't just let him abandon them even if they shift across the world. After all, no matter how much you grow parents remain parents and that is what JJP are to them. That brings us to the extra load of JB...freeing JJP from the clutches of JYP. GOT7 was legally his but if he had release a duet with his soulmate only, he would need his rights back for that one too. 

He thought hard and fought harder, finally the rights are back to him and so are the members, back in Korea that is. He also asked JYP not to public the news immediately as the first right goes to s. While leaving the room he sent a message to the group chat asking if everyone was free to meet him in his house that evening. The answers were hilarious. 

Nyoungie: Of course. All good??

Mark (hyung): Hell yeah....home cooked Korean food!!!

Jackson:  M gonna bring the booze!!!

Youngie: Are we discussing album release tonight....I want no stress!!!

Bam: Not everyday you invite us to litter your house....of course, I'm in.

Yugy: I miss Nora...!!!!

 

He smiled watching the reactions and the members discussing how they are gonna clutter his house right in the groupchat he is a part of and went to shop the grocery for the evening. He bought all the meat required and some veggies, other ingredients for jiggae and banchan....also for dessert. Going straight home after that, he went to marinate the meat and prepare the banchan, mix the ingredients for the cake and put it in for baking. After the basics, he went onto clean his home, feed his cats and put them in his room, locking it after. Since the booze was gonna be a part, he also prepared some snacks for it, put the jiggae for boiling over and went to shower after. By the time the food was done and table set, his door started opening by itself. He realised that it would be Jinyoung as he was the only one who had the new password but as he turned around he found that all of them have arrived together. 

By much insistence, he came to know that Mark came first and had kept Nyoungie hostage since then till everyone arrived. Their first agenda was to eat and talk all over each other. he sat at one end and kept listening to them blabbering. he had missed it but also reealised why they were called so started cleaning up the table and mov ed them to the living room along with their plates of cakes. 

JB: Guys, I have some news for you all!!

And everyone turned their heads to look at him.

Yougy: Hyung, last time you said that, we had the legal rights to our name and everyone knows that you have already opened your agency. What's new??

Bam: Any new release don't form a part of this news hyung!!

Nyoungie: All good Jaebum ah???

JB: Guys everything is fine....it's just a good news and i just got it today. 

Mark: And that is..??

JB: JJP is now legally mine like GOT7. That means that me and Nyoungie can release our duets without asking anyone else.

Youngie: Congratulations hyung!!!!

Jerkson: Hyuuuuuung...why call us then???  You should have taken Jinni amma on a nice date out and told him that you finally get to control him legally.

Mark: I swear if this guy does any new let be PG and not repulsive. Anyways, congrats to the both of you and I look forwrd to your duet!!

JB: Nyoungie...you haven't said anything. You alright?

Nyoungie: Ahhh...yes hyung. I am just shocked that you managed to get that as well but I am really happy....it's been so long that I never thought JJP was possible anymore. 

Maknae: #JJP4life hyung. Don't forget we stan JJP.

JB: Right, when our biggest supporters are right here, why do we need to care for anyone else?

Nyongie: They are gonna be the first ones to ditch us any moment and go say that we are gross or they never wanted us or tjings like that.

JB: They never wanted us.....they can't say that when we basically adopted them when they were thrown onto us.

 

With this nonsense banter the evening went one and everyone ended up taking the last of the bedspace JB's house provided!!!

 

 

 

 

A new morning with ray of hope will bring them new news and new luck.

I wish them best of luck for their new endeavor together and forever.