final

Let Me

*Present- 10:00 pm*

The taxi stopped in front of the club where she suppose to meet him.She walked down the stairs and the guard bowed to her as she enter the club. Tonight she's gonna finish every connection she has with the Akira Myoui. As she walked through the crowd, she saw the girl dancing to the song gracefully. She walked behind her and they had an eye contact for a moment. They knew that tonight will be a night full of trouble.

*2 days ago- 9:00 pm*

She walked through the entrance of the yacht and Akira's men bowed to her while they open the door. As she make her way to Akira , she saw a girl walking down the stairs and had an eye contact for second. The younger girl couldn't believe that she found a beautiful angel that could probably kill her right now. She was knocked out of her own world when Akira called her, " Son Seungwan, I thought you wouldn't take up my request." Akira said as she sat in front of him. " What did I say Akira, I'll do whatever it take just for you to help me find the person who killed my father," Seungwan replied flatly as she settles down the briefcase she brought with her. Akira laughed at how Seungwan replied to him, " I will Seungwan and don't worry, it's going down tonight," he replied with a smirk.

As they were talking about the plan for tonight the girl walked pass by her and headed to the balcony to watch the waves. The younger girl eyed her up and down, looking at her like she wants her. Akira noticed Seungwan's eye following the latter. " You like that too, don't you?", he asked with a smirk. "What's not to like?", she replied as they wrap up the plan.

*2 days ago- 6:30 pm*

Akira told her the plan that she's going to meet Fabien- one of Akira's rival at Jumunjin Port and suppose to give him the money. She ended the call as she see a yacht coming with two men on it. As the yacht stop in front of her she saw Fabien and another guy with a gun pointing at her. Seungwan raised her finger into the guy and a laser was pointed at him then to Fabien. What they didn't know that the laser was just fake and being controlled by Seulgi- Seungwan,s best friend.

After that, Fabien told the guy to lower the gun and threw his suitcase to Seungwan which she also did. The younger girl waited for Fabien's yacht to leave and headed to the taxi. She entered the taxi where Seulgi is the driver. "Thanks man, you really are a big help," Seungwan said as she make her self comfortable. "No problem Wannie, this is the only way i can repay you after you saved from those bastards," Seulgi replied. "I told you dude, you don't have to pay me back. You do know that what I do is dangerous, right?", Seungwan said with concern in her voice. " Whatever you say Wannie", Seulgi replied teasingly.

*2 days ago-10:30 am*

"Seungwan-ssi, I'm going out to talk to Fabien about the deal. Can you stay a guard my daughter for awhile", Akira asked her. "Sure can do boss", the latter replied with a nod. "Good", and after that Akira left with his guards. As a past time she walked through the balcony to watch the ocean.

She was surprised when a girl stood beside her holding two beers and offering it to her. "So Wannie, how's the life going through right now?", the girl beside her asked. "Still the same, looking at every connection my father has with the unknown killer", she replied while chugging the beer. "Don't worry babe, you'll find that person someday", Irene replied while interlocking her hand with Seungwan. Yes, she and Irene have a relationship but Akira doesn't know about this yet. Irene already planned how she's gonna tell her father and she know that Akira will surely approve their relationship. Irene pulled Seungwan to her bedroom and said, "Why don't we cuddle for awhile. I knew my father would stay for a little while with Fabien." Seungwan smiled showing her dimple to Irene, " Sure baby, that's a good idea", then she was pulled by Irene in Irene's bed. For the rest of the day, the two stayed in bed while doing whatever they want.

*Present- 10:30 pm*

Seungwan walked slowly to the couch where Akira is sitting and gave him the briefcase she got from Fabien. Akira checked the briefcase to verify if the given money is in there and he wasn't disappointed. "You've done it again Son Seungwan, you never make me disappointed and for that I will give you a wonderful price", Akira said as he signal her daughter to come. Irene stood in front of the couch while looking at her father and the younger girl. Seungwan looked at her and stood up. She patted Akira's shoulder and shook her head, " I can't accept her sir". And with Seungwan was about to leave and looked at the older girl, eyeing her up and down. Irene felt disappointed as the latter didn't chose her.

Akira felt something's wrong because Seungwan never turn down a price, especially if it's her girlfriend. Akira knew that her daughter and Seungwan are dating so he thinks it's a good time to use Irene as trap. He doesn't give a damn if she's gonna use her a trap because he looks at her as a useless daughter after all. Akira then signaled his men to finish the younger girl, what he didn't know is Seungwan was ready for what's coming for her.

A man grabbed her shoulder and was about to punch her but her reflex are quick that's why he blocked it fast and gave the guy a headbutt. One more guy approached her but she quickly grabbed his head and gave it a turn making the guy unconscious. Two more guys approached her but she defeated them without breaking a sweat. She looked behind her and saw Akira pointing a gun to Irene's head. She looked straight to Akira and the older guy quickly pointed his gun Seungwan.

They stared at each other but then Irene held her father's hand a pointed the gun upwards before he took a shot. The latter elbowed his father to his face and kicked him in his stomach. She looked at her father and said, " I can't believe you're such a pathetic father. I shouldn't be calling you father anymore." This was all in the plan, after Irene found out that his father was the one who killed Seungwan's father She quickly called her girlfriend and told her about what she just learned. And that's how they worked together as a team.

*few days later*

The two ran away with Akira's money and flew to Japan, but of course, Seungwan didn't forget about Seulgi after all she was also her best friend. The three of them flew to Japan and started a new life. Irene found her mother still alive but married to another guy. Sachiko, her mother fully accepted her and Seungwan same as her step-dad. And that's how they lived peacefully in Japan.

End.