UPDATES ( ! )

 VESPER : behind the scenes.  ( vesper revealed! )
Please log in to read the full chapter
vesper: behind the scenes     DELIGHTFUL 2016 : LAYOUT CODED BY LISETT updates scroll down OCT 31, 2022 twitter + youtube ADDITION!

and here is the update page! as you may see already, i’ve posted up a twitter page at the same time, which will be space for in-universe official tweets as well as fun kpop twt posts! most importantly tho, i would like to dedicate this first update to explain how the prismverse youtube channel will work!

due to how youtube’s privacy settings work, i will be posting unlisted videos and also sorting these videos into unlisted playlists! the decision to make these videos and playlists unlisted is for my comfort, since i’m not too keen on the idea of random people on youtube stumbling upon my edits lol. if i could just make my whole channel unlisted, i totally would. individual videos will be linked on the twitter page, while the playlists will be linked on the foreword page!

at the foreword page, the word ‘youtube’ at the side bar will be the playlist encompassing all (or at least most) prismverse videos. the icons at the bottom of the page will be hyperlinked according to the different playlists that will eventually be posted up once we get the show rolling! the playlists’ titles will be pretty self-explanatory, but hover your cursor over the icon for lil elaborations.

each video will have their descriptions typed with in-universe information. at the bottom of the description will be out-of-universe info and lil comments from me!

as of this update, there aren’t a lot of apps on both rendezvous and vesper, but i’m hoping to set a deadline on early january! of course, i’ll push it back if there aren’t a sufficient amount of apps to choose from.

but other than that, thanks for tuning in! there won’t be more of these videos until the story gets started, so any more possible teasers will be in written form! that’s all from me for now! hope you guys have been doing okay! <3

DEC 03 2022 DEADLINE SET!

and we have our deadline! january 22, 2023. hopefully this is enough time for those who are still interested/writing up their apps! on top of this deadline, i’ll also be giving out week-long extensions to those who request for them, meaning that the absolute latest to send an app in is by january 29, 2023.

but as previously said, i am open to pushing this deadline back if there aren’t a sufficient amount of apps submitted to choose from, so we’ll see what happens closer to the deadline date! i just wanna get things moving a bit since i don’t want to be stuck in the applying period for too long! ; u ;

in the meantime, i’ll be finishing up my last few weeks of the semester! so if there are any apps submitted from now until december 16, my reviews will be coming out much slower due to college. once december 16 hits, i’ll be hopping right back in to work on prismverse with full focus! <3

JAN 21 2023 DEADLINE + EXTENSIONS

a reminder that our january 22 deadline is a day away! (i intended to put up a reminder days before this but alas, things got busy for me). please feel free to request for the january 29 extension if needed, i will gladly grant it! unless you’ve asked for an extension, i won’t be accepting new apps once the deadline’s passed. however, i’m not strict on the cut-off time! i’ll count apps sent in before january 23 8 am eastern time as making it by the deadline. (i am a night owl so my logic is that january 22 is not over until i sleep and wake up, and then it’s january 23 for me lol). the same grace will apply for the january 29 extension, so once i wake up january 30 at 8 am, that’ll be the cut-off as well!

i would like to remind those who still have their app status on pending that they must make their adjustments in order for their characters to be eligible for consideration! i understand that the deadline date is a day away, so instead, please make the appropriate changes by the time the extension period ends for your character to be accepted!

t

Please log in to read the full chapter