anatalie

anatalie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is based on a true story.

 

italics = dream

 

___

seulgi

 

 

Just now, I have finished my school work. I then stood up to stretch, releasing a moan out of satisfaction before flopping my body back on my bed. I gazed at the white ceiling above me and eventually got lost in my thoughts.

 

 

I sighed heavily and shut my eyes for a moment. Drowsiness was slowly getting into me, so I decided to open my eyes and sat on my soft mattress. Unlocking my phone to see if my long distance girlfriend, Tzuyu, left any message yet there was none

 

Yet it wasn’t long enough when I unclosed my eyes and was greeted by a group of people I’m unfamiliar with, but somehow, I felt comfortable with their presences and felt like I have known them for a long time.

 

 

I then looked around. It looked like I was in a living room, and this house looked so… old yet still managed to capture my eyes.

 

 

“seulgi” a soft-spoken person called my name that made me turn my head to the direction of the voice, and I was greeted by a young, beautiful woman who looked around my age.

 

 

She is gorgeous.

 

 

She was wearing an old-fashioned white dress, her aura made the dress look like it was the most modern style, and she was standing at the back of the couch where I am currently sitting. 

 

 

Her soft smile, pointed nose, hazel brown eyes, pinkish lips, attractive moles, and irresistible voice. 

 

 

Damn.

 

 

She is my idea of an angel.

 

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” This jaw-dropping woman asked me, playfully raising her eyebrows. I unconsciously giggled and smiled at her cuteness.

 

 

I simply shook my head in return and turned my attention to the group of people playing in the living room. The house wasn’t that huge but huge enough for them to fit in. 

 

 

I got distracted when I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked at my side and her stunning side profile welcomed me.

 

 

She was looking at them with a loving smile before turning her head to me, showcasing to me the most innocent and beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my entire life.

 

 

“Anatalie! It’s time to eat!”

 

I was startled by the shout, and as soon as my eyes opened, I saw the white ceiling I always see whenever I wake up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, still sleepy.

 

 

“What kind of dream was that?” I mumbled and shook my head, ignoring the strange dream I just had before standing up to check if my Tzuyu had already sent me a message. There was still none, so I turned my phone off before rising from my bed to head to the bathroom.

 

 

I washed my face to wake myself up, though it seemed like it didn't have any effect on me. I heaved a sigh and walked out to drink some water before going back to my bedroom to sleep.

 

 

Yeah, again.

 

 

I put my blanket over my body and closed my eyes, and there I went back to the dreamland once again.

 

Opening my eyes, I was now sitting at the dining table with the people I saw earlier. There were six people occupying this table, and I was in between the glamorous woman whose name was apparently Anatalie and a young boy which I assumed was her brother.

 

 

Yeah, the group of people I saw earlier in the living were her siblings. They were all sharing some physical characteristics. There were four of them, consisting of two girls and two boys.

 

 

“Do you want some water?” I heard Anatalie asked the youngest, which was the cute little boy who got shy when our eyes met. I just warmly smiled at him. I have a soft spot for cute kids.

 

 

He nodded his head at her, and the woman stood up to bring water to him, while I silently watched their interaction, feeling my heart warm.

 

 

“Let’s eat,” the oldest said once Anatalie went back to her seat which was beside mine. I casted a glance at their older sister, and she was already staring at me before giving me a smile, a smile ever so warm that you’re giving to a person you knew for such a long time.

 

 

I smiled back, yet it gradually faded when I saw Anatalie putting food on my plate. I was about to stop her and let me do it myself, but she shut me down.

 

 

“Just sit down, let me do this.” She said, and there was something enchanting in her voice that made me let her do whatever she wanted. I watched every movement of hers, and I was amazed at how she moved with elegance.

 

 

Soon enough, the dining table was ful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter