Push and pull

Honey for the B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul would have her last stage in the afternoon and she missed Solar so much that she decided to make a surprise and drop at the rehearsal of the singer's debut musical,

The blonde ordered a lot of food not only for her other half but for the whole cast who would be there on Sunday instead of resting like most people.

The clock was about to reach midday when the handsome and cute girl arrived at the theater and she saw some familiar faces smiling at her, like the singers Changsub and Hongki( who had been on a variety show with her).

Solar was wearing an extremely sensual outfit that made the younger girl blush even before greeting her best friend.

The brunette seemed to be nervous and focused on her lines. So she didn't notice the charming one's presence until Moonbyul got really close.

__ Byul-ah, what are you doing here?

__ Since we all need to eat, I came to have lunch with you.__ The blonde smiled adorably.

__Sorry. I don't have time. You should've called. I'd tell you not to come.

Slowly frowning her eyebrow, the taller one pouted and mumbled:

__ I did call. But you wouldn't pick up the phone. You never do it lately.

__ I'm busy. You know very well that I have to work really hard on this project. So there's no point in complaining.__ Solar spoke harshly.

__ I KNOW. But can't you share 10 minutes of your time with me after weeks? I understood you were too busy to see me when I was sick. Or when I was shooting my MV, Again... That's why I came. To make a surprise and feed you.__ Moonbyul ignored the brunette's tone and whined.

__ Stop being a baby. We talked about how our year would be packed and agreed to do everything we had to. Without making a drama.__ The stunning brunette rolled her eyes.

Moonbyul felt embarrassed that Changsub heard their conversation.

The artist slowly shook her head and murmured:

__ Good luck with the practice. Changsub SSI, please enjoy the meal I bought. And if it's not much trouble, make sure everybody else does the same. Bye.

__ Thank you, Moonbyul SSI.

Struggling to keep a poker face, the cute blonde got off the stage and bowed to each person she bumped into.

Hongki grinned and patter the girl's back while exclaiming:

__ Byul SSI,  congratulations on your achievements as a solo singer. Loved your releases. When are we having a proper collab?

__ Ah...Thank you, sunbae nim. Anytime you need me, just let me know.__ Moonbyul faked a smile but her voice slightly broke.

__ Are you okay, Byul SSI?__ The famous artist got worried.

__ Yes, don't worry. Covid got me pretty bad. So I still feel a little off. But everything will be fine. See you.__She bowed again and glanced at her person with sadness before leaving the place.

Changsub noticed that Solar regretted her action one minute too late.

The male singer and actor lowered his voice and asked:

 __ Yongsun-ah, have I told you about my boyfriend?

Taken aback, the black-haired one shook her head.

__ No.

__ He reminds me of you. Always supportive and nice but zero romantic. If he came to visit and brought anything, I would be shocked and grateful. Let alone If he brought food.__ The guy laughed 

Sighing, the singer declared:

__ I'm already feeling bad. You don't need to say anything.

__ Well, it's good that you regret it that fast. I mean...the girl is busy too, right? But came here to show some love.

__ How do you know about us? __ Solar asked shyly.

__ By the way that she looks at you. And by how your facial expression changed when you realized that you ed up.

__ Ugh! I didn't mean to. This play is getting on my nerves. Now I can't even apologize because she won't pick up the phone. I just know it.

__  So make up for it in person.

__ How? We have rehearsal during the whole day and she has a fan sign after her stage. I remember now.

__ I:m sure you'll find a way.__ Her friend smiled warmly and patted her back.

Solar was feeling so sorry that she tried a bit of the food brought by her other half in consideration of Moonbyul's efforts.

The whole team ate together. Except for the brunette, who continued practicing her text.

It was almost 7 pm when the rehearsal was over and the singer called Moonbyul.

As expected, the younger one didn't answer and her best friend tried to contact their manager.

Solar was informed that the younger one was finishing the fan sign and would do a live transmission after that in the company.

Instead of immediately going home, the dark-haired one called her sister, who was not expecting that.

__ What happened? Not able to spend a few days without your unnie?__ Yonghee teased.

__ Sure. You know you are the best sister in the whole universe.

__ Yongsun-ah, stop lying and spit it out.

Laughing, the maknae said:

__ Unnie, I need a big favor. Call Byul and ask her to meet you at our place.

__ Huh? But I'm not there. And why don't you call her? Did you start fighting again?__ The older girl sounded really done.

__ I...was unfair to her earlier. I don't think she'll answer. But if you help me and pretend that you are home, I can fix things. Pretty pleaaaase...

__ Okaaaay! But grow up, kid! And compromise once and for all. Don't you know you two were meant to be?

That cut a smile on the singer's face and she thanked her sister a dozen times.

Before ending the call, the brunette asked how Yongkee was and the oldest Kim sister commented that their dog was being spoiled by their parents.

Solar's manager asked if she was ready to go and the brunette said she needed to pick something in the dressing room first.

On the way home, the singer logged on vlive and watched Moonbyul speaking to the fans.

__ Why is she so freaking cute? Disgusting.

The manager, who was driving, laughed and said:

__ You two never change. This is the cutest thing.

__  Actually we've changed. We don't fight anymore.

__ Because you love being together, right? So you chose to focus on what really matters.

Solar smiled and nodded in agreement. 

They had promised each other not to let minor things disturb their bond anymore. And that night, she would make sure that her stupidity could be replaced by tenderness and love.

Although Solar considered she had become way more affectionate during the last 5 years, she wanted to deserve her favorite person's forgiveness.

Entering her house, the brunette went to the bathroom to have a warm shower before the blonde showed up.

The singer left the phone logged on to Moonbyul's vlive and kept listening to the younger girl's voice.

When it was over, Sol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter